Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want a tour of your children's bedrooms, no one should want a tour. It's their personal space ffs.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I hate it that she uses her kids' bedrooms for content, but reckon the reels are the precursor to a vlog which will be an ad. I reckon Desenio, judging by the prints.

Reactions: 15
The prints shes put up on every square inch of available wallspace are all from Desinio so presumably this entire thing is one big ad for them
….. wait for it……

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Bragging about wearing no coats after swimming lessons, but in the north it’s 10-12 degrees max. That might be ok for her with no coat in her jumper but not her kids who have just been swimming and have wet hair (especially Daisy). I mean come onnnnn 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The prints shes put up on every square inch of available wallspace are all from Desinio so presumably this entire thing is one big ad for them
….. wait for it……
I’ll be reporting her reel showing all the prints if it’s an ad. So sick of these influencers or declaring properly, it’s not hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bragging about wearing no coats after swimming lessons, but in the north it’s 10-12 degrees max. That might be ok for her with no coat in her jumper but not her kids who have just been swimming and have wet hair (especially Daisy). I mean come onnnnn 😡
Daisy is in her PJs as well 🤮

That is not enough food for three kids. WOW!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ll be reporting her reel showing all the prints if it’s an ad. So sick of these influencers or declaring properly, it’s not hard!
It’s fraud. They’re bleeping criminals doing this. It’s not a grey area. Black and white fraud.

Reactions: 10
Is she having a laugh with that meal? Some crappy frozen processed chicken, a small bowl of revolting looking pasta in sauce a days old tiny “pizza” anf of course bowls of chocolates, haribos and love hearts…..

She is beyond lazy and so bleeping selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A- it’s definitely not warm enough to be walking without a coat especially still damp from swimming. Daisy was in what looked like a cotton dress/top not even a jumper or cardigan.

B- wtf is that dinner? Is that the Aldi garlic bread that she’s cooked? Because I saw that in store, it’s only small and I didn’t buy it as my older two would have needed one each as a side so I would have had to buy 3 or 4 for us all. Also where is the veg? The only colour is the sweets.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Because she was very obviously drunk on her stories. We’ve seen her shitfaced enough times now to know exactly what she looks & sounds like when shes drunk; she slurs her words, repeats herself, her eyes go all half shut and droopy, she swears, and she makes cringey comments either about mark or the kids - last night she must have said “ots because i love them/i just love them” about the kids about 4 times.

she was shitfaced.
Could it be her meds mixed with alcohol I wonder. It’s really not advisable to drink while you’re on them.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why do they always have plates of food to share between them? Is it because she knows if she dishes it on individual plates then there's no hiding it's tiny portions? I have 3 kids (10,3,11m) and my 3 year old doesn't eat and I'm pretty sure my 11m old and almost 10 y.o would eat that to themselves

Reactions: 9
It would drive me mental if someone chopped up my sausages and dessert and put them in the middle of the table for me and various other people to grab like some human version of hungry bleeping hippos.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So non of you actually know for sure 🙈
Fuckkkkkkkk offfffffffffffff

Obviously none of us were sitting in her kitchen watching her down glasses of Prosecco…. But most of us know a drunk person when we see them especially when weve seen the person in question drunk god knows how many times before.

whats your problem?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.