Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Daisy's doing well"
She hasn't been in an accident or had surgery. She's had a sickness bug. Why does Charlotte make it out like it's such a big thing?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Because making ‘content’ out of the most mundane, everyday aspects of being a parent (aka selling her kids’ privacy to the internet) is what Charl does to avoid having to get off her massive size 13 arse to get a PROPER JOB.

"Daisy's doing well"
She hasn't been in an accident or had surgery. She's had a sickness bug. Why does Charlotte make it out like it's such a big thing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Genuinely I know people with terminal cancer on harsh chemotherapy who dont create such a drama like shes created this week. God help her if anything legitimately serious ever happened to any of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Urgh I just can't with this twit. The croaky voice affectation is truly pathetic. And you can't be that unwell if you can still manage to fake tan, curl your hair and film, edit and post a reel!!! duck off.

Reactions: 18
They’ll all be completely recovered by this evening. It’s Friday night after all. So she will take sick children to see elderly relatives and then get absolutely smashed as per.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
HOW THE duck IS SHE STILL GOING ON ABOUT THIS F-ING SICKNESS BUG?! GET. A. GRIP.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m so confused about the whole sick bug situation and why it’s a show stopping big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is so self absorbed it’s unreal. She had a 24 hour bug, we know that’s all it was because both Daisy and Stan were quickly back to normal, yeah it’s rubbish but it’s hardly unexpected when you have small kids and she’s acting like she was in hospital at deaths door.

Reactions: 16
Thread title

Had a bug but still deserves treats for her size 13 mug

Reactions: 4
Just spotted a slightly smaller full time content creator (38k followers) state she was projected to make £18-25k this year so I presume char is more in the £25-30k. Probably more since she flogs any old tit.

I’m so glad that the patient has had time to go and get her nails done 💅 Priorities and all that 🙄 Looks like someone has painted horses hooves the gel is so thick and bulky looking.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Just spotted a slightly smaller full time content creator (38k followers) state she was projected to make £18-25k this year so I presume char is more in the £25-30k. Probably more since she flogs any old tit.
Her ads for last year, at approx £500 each (could be more) amounted to over £40k.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.