Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look, if I was getting anusol then yes, I may feel embarrassed as it’s something to do with my bum hole. There’s nothing wrong with having him hole issues but I’m sure we all get that embarrassment with intimate places.

Unless she’s shoving the citalopram up her arse hole I just don’t get this. She is very explicitly telling her whole following that they should be ASHAMED of taking antidepressants/anti anxiety pills. Time and time again she tells people this. I’m so disgusted by her actions.

A chemical imbalance in the brain is NOTHING to be ashamed about. Crippling anxiety is NOTHING to be ashamed about. Asking for help is NOTHING to be ashamed about, yet this is what she keeps insinuating. It’s dangerous. She’s dangerous.

(p.s, having bum issues is also nothing to be ashamed of!!!)

Why is she still taking them? She's had therapy and she should be tapering off them now. She should have the skills and techniques to overcome her "depression". Alone, what is their purpose? She can't remain on them forever.
---

She needs to make major life changes. Good diet. Reduced alcohol. Connections with others. Exercise. Routine. Purpose. She has none of these in her life.
---

bleeping hell - just seen her story saying people who take antidepressants may be viewed as pitiful. My god.

Charlotte, I've been on allsorts. Antidepressants. Antipsychotics. Anti-anxiety medication. I'm at the top of my field in mental health. We're not 'pitiful'. I treat people with a variety of mental health problems. Absolutely none of those people are 'pitiful'

What an absolute cretin. She disgusts me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she still taking them? She's had therapy and she should be tapering off them now. She should have the skills and techniques to overcome her "depression". Alone, what is their purpose? She can't remain on them forever.
---

She needs to make major life changes. Good diet. Reduced alcohol. Connections with others. Exercise. Routine. Purpose. She has none of these in her life.
I think I take such umbridge with this as I have family who have suffered with depression so badly they’ve been hospitalised (my sister, for one, at 14 years old). Myself, depression and anxiety has triggered disordered eating, self harm, suicidal thoughts, sense of complete and utter lack of self worth. I’ve worked incredibly hard on myself and have no shame. If I go through a tough patch I call the GP and take what I need (and know the dose I need). Stop when I’m on a more even keel. I had a friend who expected a bloody fanfare for taking the minimum dose of citalopram….this woman genuinely thinks she’s utterly special for taking it because she finally accepted it. It’s become her entire life.

Charlotte bleeping Taylor is making something that should be as natural as taking paracetamol for a headache taboo.

Reactions: 17
I always thought that a GP would do regular checkups on anyone who was on antidepressants to see if they could come off them because they’re not a long term solution. But she’s just got two more boxes from her GP without so much as a phone appointment 🤔

Reactions: 8
Look, if I was getting anusol then yes, I may feel embarrassed as it’s something to do with my bum hole. There’s nothing wrong with having him hole issues but I’m sure we all get that embarrassment with intimate places.

Unless she’s shoving the citalopram up her arse hole I just don’t get this. She is very explicitly telling her whole following that they should be ASHAMED of taking antidepressants/anti anxiety pills. Time and time again she tells people this. I’m so disgusted by her actions.

A chemical imbalance in the brain is NOTHING to be ashamed about. Crippling anxiety is NOTHING to be ashamed about. Asking for help is NOTHING to be ashamed about, yet this is what she keeps insinuating. It’s dangerous. She’s dangerous.

(p.s, having bum issues is also nothing to be ashamed of!!!)
Cheers for sharing that photo - got my new profile pic sorted 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whenever i need to collect a prescription I literally just say “im here to pick up my prescription, my name is Betty Crocker” - and thats it. No discussion about what the medication is at all. They bring it to the counter and ask for address confirmation to ensure you are the correct person and thats it. Im calling bullshit on her - that’s just not how pharmacies work! And christ alive shes on a low dose of a common anti depressant that MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TAKE, the pharmacist wouldn’t care a damn.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Does anyone watch Happy Valley? Maybe she’s “ordering” her antidepressants off that dodgy pharmacist? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had my first counselling session this morning and I was very surprised to see that my therapist didn’t sob her heart out when I tried to leave the room and hold onto my leg like a clingy toddler??? Am I not worthy of as much love as Charl? Anyways I am very proud of myself and you should be proud of yourself too. You deserve the best in life, you really do. Don’t we all, eh? I’m off now to take pouty selfies and maybe make a cringe reel to reveal to my insta followers (all 160 of them) that I’m undergoing counselling. Hope you all have a lovely day, you’re like family to me, you really really are xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
‘I’m really proud of that’ proclaims Charl the Glutton as she chows down on a slice of the bread she ‘made’ by chucking the ingredients into a machine and letting it do the work. duck the duck off, is there anything you’re not proud of?!

• Haha
I have a bread maker like that that my mother in law bought me. It’s really annoying as the paddle gets stuck in the bottom so you have to dig it out. The recipes in the booklet are quite tit so the bread comes out quite cake like. No offence but I really do not think Charlotte really requires to add more refined carbs to her diet. The bread it makes doesn’t work that well for sandwiches so I’m not sure she’ll get much use out of a loaf for packed lunches - cue stories of Stan going off to school with bread maker bread sandwiches with big hearts drawn on them! I’ll be disappointed if he doesn’t at least write a letter saying it’s the best bread he’s tasted ever 😂

There’s a reason bread makers are one of the least used kitchen products

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Will she ever stop going on about her birthday?! She’s not 5

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why did she feel the need to say she uses the nhs app for her repeat prescription? Don’t most people use apps for this in this day and age?! And why not just say pick up her prescription? Why feel the need to say anti-depressants? She’s such an attention seeking bag of lard!
can we have “attention seeking bag of lard” in the next title?!

• Haha
Here we go....new lunchboxes for the children "With mamas homemade bread"

Incoming bread recipe reels too....although I bet she won't stop having her Costa bacon roll and coffee shop breakfasts.

Reactions: 11
Really proud of putting 6 ingredients into a machine which churns out a loaf of bread. Ok 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Whenever i need to collect a prescription I literally just say “im here to pick up my prescription, my name is Betty Crocker” - and thats it. No discussion about what the medication is at all. They bring it to the counter and ask for address confirmation to ensure you are the correct person and thats it. Im calling bullshit on her - that’s just not how pharmacies work! And christ alive shes on a low dose of a common anti depressant that MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TAKE, the pharmacist wouldn’t care a damn.
...and there's always a queue, so the pharmacist does not have time to faff about or have a chat apart from the cursory hello, confirm your name, do you pay etc.
And NO ONE GIVES A duck WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE QUEUING FOR THEY JUST WANT THEIR bleeping PRESCRIPTION. Grow the duck up you ridiculous woman.
And in all the years I've been married, and before, I've never once asked Mr Booklover's permission in order to get whatever I wanted for Christmas or my birthday!! twit.

• Heart
she needs to give her head a wobble! who goes into a pharmacy and picks up a prescription by announcing what the medication is and what dose 🤯 she’s on the most common anti depressant and the lowest dose too, the doctor probably only prescribed it to shut her up

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why the duck is the pay arms cost going to be worried about your pissy low dose, base anti-depressant. It’s the one they start everyone of in and if it works then you have hit the jackpot. Just think Charlotte! Some people have real life problems and are so depressed and deemed such a suicide risk they have to go every day to pick up their tablets. duck off with your “I asked if it was ok” You are not depressed Charlotte, you are just pathetic and a bleeping martyr.

Attachments

• Heart
So she got her and Mark loads of brownies/cakes and didn't get any for her kids she's horrible

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.