Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1944122

Seriously? Thats all they are getting for breakfast? That tit?

she is SO bleeping LAZY.
I just don't get why she can't just give them a bowl of shreddies or some toast. She's always just 'picking up' something new she's seen in the supermarket to try. Her and her kids don't need it in an already tit diet.

Reactions: 12
"quick breakfast". No need for a quick breakfast when she gets up so early.

Reactions: 15
I just don't get why she can't just give them a bowl of shreddies or some toast. She's always just 'picking up' something new she's seen in the supermarket to try. Her and her kids don't need it in an already tit diet.
I know. A bowl of weetabix and a banana takes literally 30seconds to do. She feeds those kids nothing but crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1944122

she is SO bleeping LAZY.
A hot cross bun for breakfast to last them a school morning? What a joke.

My 3 year old has a bowl of shreddies and fruit every morning and looks for a mid morning snack! Her kids must be starving.

She’s a sorry excuse for a mother.

I’m kind of hoping that was her breakfast. 🙈. Agree - it’s not enough; particularly for Bill. We have had combos of boiled eggs, toast, porridge and weetabix with banana here today. There are plenty of options if you don’t want or like cereal.

Reactions: 13
Woah now, sometimes my kids have hot cross buns for breakfast (Real ones, not cheesy tit). Difference is they get two.

Let’s be honest, cereals are mostly sugary tit anyway, and shop bought bread just cardboard. If only she had…I don’t know…something that makes much better quality bread it’s self overnight. If only!

• Haha
View attachment 1944122

she is SO bleeping LAZY.
They’re probably for her and shark while the kids have pop tarts or a strawberry, She never usually shows the kids breakfasts.
Her kids must be hungry with the portions she gives, my youngest(same age as Daisy) has had 2 weetabix, a slice of toast with a glass of milk and a banana this morning and he is a tiny little thing compared to others his age.
---

Btw those cheesy hot cross buns are very nice toasted with some salted butter 😉

Reactions: 8
Some cereals are sugary tit but cereals like weetabix are not. Having milk with cereal can mitigate decay risk to an extent and provides some protein, calcium and good fats which aren’t present in a hot cross bun.

Shop bought bread is not cardboard either so long as you are not choosing what is essentially white bread which a lot of loafs that are 50/50 etc can be. Most bread bar white pan loaf will have more fibre and less sugar in them than a hot cross bun. Everyone can do their own thing but I think informed choices around food with the correct nutritional info is really important. 4 hot cross buns between three children that are full of saturated fat with nothing to indicate they had any additional protein or calcium is not a good choice and not an ideal post to making to influence the public, given that the NHS is a bin fire at the moment and poor eating habits and dental decay are causing massive, preventable, issues. The biggest current cause of paediatric GAs is for extractions caused by tooth decay which is caused by poor diet and oral hygiene and seeing the ridiculous lunch boxes and food choices of even the “nice” middle class mummy influencers, it is not a surprise why

Reactions: 5
I thought they were for Charlotte too. I don't think she'd even share her precious M&S tit cheesy buns with the kids at all. She's a fat, greedy pig. Everyone knows those aren't a healthy choice for an obese person.

I've had some health issues recently and I've come to realise how crucial diet is. Poor diet can lead to allsorts of issues like diabetes, heart disease and cancers. It tit me right up. I'm not even obese. I can't understand why Charlotte insists of getting bigger and bigger. Constantly eating shite with the risk of leaving her kids early. If I were her and that big, I'd try and lose weight.

Reactions: 13
Woah now, sometimes my kids have hot cross buns for breakfast (Real ones, not cheesy tit). Difference is they get two.

Let’s be honest, cereals are mostly sugary tit anyway, and shop bought bread just cardboard. If only she had…I don’t know…something that makes much better quality bread it’s self overnight. If only!
Weetabix, all bran, cornflakes, musli, porridge etc arent sugary tit…….. i also buy decent wholemeal bread…… no cardboard bread in this house!!!

Reactions: 6
I honestly think she’s going to have another baby. She’s not dealing with her children “growing up” like a normal person would. But then, she doesn’t deal with anything like a normal person would. Anyone know what the psychology is behind people who get excessively emotional over every tiny thing?

Reactions: 10
I thought they were for Charlotte too. I don't think she'd even share her precious M&S tit cheesy buns with the kids at all. She's a fat, greedy pig. Everyone knows those aren't a healthy choice for an obese person.

I've had some health issues recently and I've come to realise how crucial diet is. Poor diet can lead to allsorts of issues like diabetes, heart disease and cancers. It tit me right up. I'm not even obese. I can't understand why Charlotte insists of getting bigger and bigger. Constantly eating shite with the risk of leaving her kids early. If I were her and that big, I'd try and lose weight.
If they were for her and Shark and not the kids then no wonder she’s piling on the pounds at the rate she is.

Reactions: 5

I recon she genuinely thinks she’s not as big as she is and thinks she’s some curvy sex symbol, not morbidly obese. We know she thinks she’s got great big perky boobs, when in reality they’re like golf balls in a pair of socks. She edits her pics so much, she’s convinced herself that’s what she actually looks like. On the flip side though, I don’t understand why she then shows herself looking like a rotting foot first thing on a morning

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry to be comment heavy here tonight guys but omg her home bargain haul has produced some beaut gurning avatar/profile pics guys! I swear she’s drunk on that video, she’s practically chewing her face off. I’ve realised that her massive face is literally a hexagon, it’s so bizarre! (I apologise for my very badly drawn hexagon!)
View attachment 1931533View attachment 1931534View attachment 1931535View attachment 1931536View attachment 1931537
Hey thanks for the screen shots!my new avatar😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone know what the psychology is behind people who get excessively emotional over every tiny thing?
Gosh that's a tricky question because there could be numerous explanations. You'll get numerous responses based on one's own knowledge and background. I can't fully answer this (without meeting a person) but here's my take on it.......

Charlotte is incredibly self-centred and selfish. She is at the centre of her own universe (alongside Mark). She's conscious of her own emotions (and again Mark's) but is seemingly blind to those of her children. She doesn't care what her children think, feel or how they develop. This is evident in their poor eating habits, shabby clothes/shoes, their constant use of devices and being exploited online. She's starving them (excuse the pun) of a decent healthy attachment to her and others. No doubt these kids will grow up with anxious attachments (see the notes and letters they write to their mum) and could be at risk for developing a personality disorder.

Charlotte is the centre of her existence. Her mood and emotions come first. She's hurt by external factors (the kids growing up) because of the impact that they have on her. This is why she gets hurt so easily.

She massively lacks empathy because she doesn't care about how her children may be feeling. She has heaps of 'pity' (not the same as empathy) for herself, however.

Charlotte plays 'house' a lot of the time (like a child would) and has a false, idealistic view of what an adult life should look like. That's why she's so detached from the realities we've all been exposed to. Emotionally, she is extremely immature and I suspect stopped developing on an emotional level at around twelve years old. She holds a 'princess in a castle/needs rescuing by a prince' view of Mark. She believes/acts like she is helpless and needy (hence her incorrect views on single motherhood) and requires someone to take care of her (her own anxious attachment is evident here).

What is somewhat sinister about our Charlotte though is how she is attempting (and failing) to conceal and mask her shortfalls. The constant sugary treats and decorating bedrooms (for content) all serve to try and mask her dire parenting skills. She is trying to sell an image of a great mum but in doing so she's really trying to hide that she's inadequate as a parent.

Her squeaky voice and child-like demeanour is an attempt to ensure others don't hurt her (see her constant "you're being unkind" comments). She presents a fragile individual when she's actually quite calculating. She is fully aware she's damaging those kids but hides behind what she believes is the "perfect mother" mask.

I could go on and on and on....

I conclude, however, she's just a twit!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Re the hot cross buns. I'm just so glad we didn't get a video of her eating them. Her mouth makes me cringe when she eats.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I recently watched a very interesting video…… Search ‘The narcissist’s birthday obsession’ By DrRamani if you’re interested,

I recently watched a very interesting video…… Search ‘The narcissist’s birthday obsession’ By DrRamani if you’re interested,
Surely all, if not most, influencers or content creators have to have traits of narcissism?🤔 it’s very easy for narcissists to portray themselves as something else for the “outside world” and mask their real personality.
A good example of Charlotte’a narcissistic tendencies is the anti depressant fiasco. She claimed she didn’t want anyone to know, that she was “nervous” of telling anyone blah blah…but she still went ahead and shared it with 60k+
people. The only reason she did that was for attention and sympathy, the thing narcissists crave.

Reactions: 9
My point was that this daft cow has a literal bread maker to make fresh bread full of goodness if she wanted.

Then again I killed my sourdough starter, so what do I know.

It was a Charlotte criticism. I have no idea what everyone here serves for breakfast, nor do I care unless you post it for all the world to see.

Although seeing as people disagreed with me, I’ve checked our shreddies and wheatabix and they both have sugar or sugar syrup as a named ingredient, so whilst they’re better than a bad bunch (looking at you Cheerios) and alongside porridge my kids eat them, my statement stands.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.