Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “family” day out on Wednesday will either be sn advert for somewhere shes getting paid to go or they will go to the bloody Trafford Centre AGAIN, wander around the arcade, take the kids to McDonalds, go to get cheesegrater thongs from Primark etc - the same repetitive bullshit they do every time.

i dunno what her problem is. Bill is nearly 11, hes not a little kid who needs supervision, Daisy is also old enough to behave on a day out and should be old enough now to know basics like staying with her parents, not wandering off, what to do if they get separated etc so its just Stan that’s needing a bit more looking after but even so hes 5! She acts like she’s got 3 toddlers that she is run ragged by and who all need constant supervision.

Reactions: 26
She looks like Pete Burns this morning with all her make up on! And who the duck is Dave?
Why does she ‘struggle’ so much in the holidays? Surely if the kids are at a sports club and you’ve only got your eldest, that’s an easier day? I have far too many questions
099464BC-5A9F-4FB9-A69B-E6AE71023368.jpeg
852EAAEC-EE2F-4F59-80A1-FA074CFF2CEE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
There are lots of community group events for kids and family’s in the holidays round our way. I’m sure there are some in her area too. They are so valuable to us as a family and me as a woman. You never know what connections you’re going to make. I cannot imagine sitting round the house the whole week and just having one pre arranged ‘have to’ family day with Dad who would probably prefer to be in the office 😟

P.S.Sorry to disappoint. My name isn’t Charlotte or Kayleigh, it’s Charleigh.
My god a hybrid of Charlotte and Kayleigh.....the ultimate women 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"we enjoy our home and our surroundings" this is the mindset of someone who has all the time in the world at home. For the working parents among us it's a time to get out there and enjoy a few days off of work with the kids, hubby is off beginning of the week and I'm off the end of the week, we don't have expensive days out planned but we will be out and about, swimming, cinema, adventures with our dogs, meeting up with friends. Bet her kids can't wait to spend half term watching their mom label storage within her kitchen. :rolleyes:
She says that every time the kids are off school! She never does anything with them. I don't think she's ever took all of them out on her own

Reactions: 12
If she takes them out at all it will be only on the Wednesday with Frank (probably to the Trafford Centre) and/or to film ‘content’ for an #ad reel. She’s already primed in this morning’s stories that ‘work’ is starting to come in just in time for half term. Lazy excuse for a parent.

Reactions: 11
It is so baffling to me the amount of make up she wears on the daily. She wears more than me going to a wedding / night out! Surely a bit of tinted moisturiser / lick of mascara is fine for a day at home if she needs to wear it?! Her poor skin, it makes me cringe 😭

Reactions: 17
It is so baffling to me the amount of make up she wears on the daily. She wears more than me going to a wedding / night out! Surely a bit of tinted moisturiser / lick of mascara is fine for a day at home if she needs to wear it?! Her poor skin, it makes me cringe 😭
I couldn’t even wear that much make up on a night out or for a special occasion. It must feel like clay on her skin. No one needs a full coverage foundation, contour and dark brown Smokey eyes for a day at home or the sodding school run!

Reactions: 13
If she really can’t cope taking them out on her own then when doesn’t she see if her mum wants to go out for the day or go out with a friend 🤷🏽‍♀️ she doesn’t know what to do with them unless it involves Mark or a picky plate 🙄

Reactions: 15
If you can’t cope with three children on your own - don’t have three children. Yes you’re in a relationship when you have them but how does she know Mark won’t leave her? How does she know something awful won’t happen and she’ll end up a widow with three children to care for every single day alone? She doesn’t! She’s absolutely useless without a man there holding her hand and it’s pathetic.

Also - the amount of makeup is insane and the dark lippy on a Thursday morning makes you look 50 years old. Nobody thinks you’re fit, Charlotte.

Every holiday I've worked extra so we can do fun things, they are only small once. I sometimes have to work but that's most 2 days and my kids will do a sports club that day. I think though I've created a rod for my own back as they want to do stuff all the time 🤣

Reactions: 4
Thing is you can still do fun things at home..just being present and spending some time with them can be equally as enjoyable. Get crafty and build a den or something out of boxes, let them design a menu and let them help to cook and serve it.. We will try and get a bike park stop, a swim, trip to the park/woods in. We even got a bike ride in last night after tea as it was still light. It doesn’t have to be a great big day out that costs loads, you could even let them plan a trip on the local bus, get them to work out the route and the ticket costs etc. I feel so grateful I’m not a lazy slob like her.. in my experience it’s the little quirky things kids love to remember rather than big expensive day trips (or trips to the Trafford centre 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s so bleeping lazy - they will without doubt spend the majority of their half term within those 4 walls. I’m in a similar position to Charlotte, in that I’m self employed (I actually work tho 🥲) and I feel SO fortunate that I can be fully present during school holidays. Yes I might have to do the odd hour of work during the day, but everything else will be done on an evening.
She has absolutely no excuse not to take them out - a walk to the park, soft play, leisure farms are either free or a small charge which they can well afford, which brings it back to sheer laziness/incompetence.

Reactions: 6
She's sat on 7 videos - gosh she's worked hard, poor love.
They'll only be food hauls and shopping hauls. No one gives a tit you haven't been on YouTube. Perhaps if you acknowledged or replied to some of the comments, instead of being huffy over any perceived negativity or a difference of opinion, you might get better engagement.
Still reckon one of the vlogs will be an advert for Desenio. She's just alerting followers there's content coming. We see you Charl. twit.

So YouTube is intrusive and makes her feel vulnerable yet she is happy to share the lives of her children on there from birth. The only reason she is getting back on there is because she has an ad coming.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
4F621AD9-72BC-40EB-9240-E370387E548A.jpeg

Im sorry…. What? She SERIOUSLY thinks shes a mum who rushes around all the time?! Seriously?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Think she’s confusing rushing around with sitting on her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bone idle lazy, self absorbed, selfish, hypochondriac, oversharing, emotionally abusive, alcoholic, greedy, terrible pet owner, waste of space, twit. All words I'd use to describe her. Rushing and busy are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God the latest ‘hiii’ is nauseating 🤢
YouTube feels intrusive because it is? You’re posting your small children who can’t consent onto the internet (forever) for any old nonce to view. God knows what deep dark websites her kids have ended up on.
she doesn’t half bleat on about her mental health does she. Manages to shoe horn it into any conversation, she must be insufferable to spend time with

ETA ‘ponce’ has been changed. There was an N instead of a P.. I’m not a homophobe 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.