Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MardieT

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion
Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 - Flowers on the hob, wine in her gob, sells her kids privacy because she is a nob.

🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
So this is the lovely day out that’s she’s been telling us all about all week and those kids are still dressed like tramps!!! When I was a Child our Mum would take us out for a special day & the night before she’d have a nice wee outfit all washed and ironed ready for the morning. There were no Automatic Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers or lots of £££ but our Mum (our Dad was always working to provide for us) took pride in how we were turned out!
It seems Charl & her Fella are top priority!! The Kid’s are last after her Wine and Grub!!!
Just out of pure interest, how would you say the kids are dressed like tramps? Char irritates the living piss out of me and I can see how sometimes they are unkempt but how would you dress them any differently for a day of them swinging in trees and running in the forest? (I’m playing devils advocate here)

Reactions: 49

skintsocks

VIP Member
She’ll have a ham tucked into her garter as her borrowed item. Mark can roll it down the stairs at the reception whilst she sits on the floor barefoot surrounded by petals scattered by day day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’ll have a ham tucked into her garter as her borrowed item. Mark can roll it down the stairs at the reception whilst she sits on the floor barefoot surrounded by petals scattered by day day.
Maybe they will get married actually on a set of stairs and instead of sealing it with a kiss at the end, they will say “you may now roll the bride down the stairs” and Mark will flip old Charlotte over onto her side and fling her down the stairs, because Mark is from Preston , and in Preston it’s a tradition to throw your bride down the stairs, because he’s from Preston and it’s a tradition from Preston. And it’s just so lovely, and he’s her bloke who she just fancies so much.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

KMDX

056D6B75-8CE8-4892-ADBB-B2C532C9217D.jpeg
This room gives me “old people’s care home day room” vibes it's fuckin awful! The seating blankets cushions etc are 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Justreading

VIP Member
"Step into a role I didn't want"

Seriously! How many people have stepped into a role of sole parent due to bereavement? A role of funeral organiser for a parent? A role of keyworker, making the decision to put their children into school without friends because their job needs them? People have lost family, friends, thousands of pounds income, jobs, businesses etc.
She's had a fucking extension and swanned around aldi and b&m while getting weekly sickeningly expensive food shops delivered. She is a fucking joke!

And she thinks its over. For many people, this is only just beginning. So many people now have to learn to live a whole new life, minus someone they love!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

37BBL

VIP Member
It's coming up to Easter. We all know what that means.....photos of boring Mark at the top of the stairs with the kids and an egg, huge post about rolling them down the stairs. I for one, cannot wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Booklover

VIP Member
I know I'm going on about it, but Mark is now suddenly available to walk the dog at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, but somehow wasn't able to go out and get toilet rolls or dog food in the middle of the afternoon before! :rolleyes: :unsure:🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 34

Whythough

Chatty Member
STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR FUCKING PERIOD YOU BORING LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE IS OF ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST TO A SINGLE PERSON OTHER THAN YOURSELF. ITS NOT INTERESTING OR CUTE. ITS UTTERLY INCONSEQUENTIAL AND BORING. JUST STOP.
She seems to be constantly on too!
Surpised she doesn't tell us when she's been for a number 2....
I had a massive poo today and it was lovely, it really was! The sound of the water as it hit the toilet bowl was almost magical! Took me back to when i was a kid when heard dad have his weekly Sh!t

Moaning again as Bill's off to his dad's. Bet he loves it! Being able to have privacy and no one bleating on about periods and random cr@p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Just out of pure interest, how would you say the kids are dressed like tramps? Char irritates the living piss out of me and I can see how sometimes they are unkempt but how would you dress them any differently for a day of them swinging in trees and running in the forest? (I’m playing devils advocate here)
I must admit I agree with this, she should be held accountable for a lot of things but they are literally out for a walk how else would they be dressed? Hopefully they will have changed for their meal later

Reactions: 31

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The focal point of that extension should have been a lovely big statement dining table and chairs. Because it’s an open plan kitchen/dining room. Not a fucking TV room or a nod to old Granny’s mid 90s conservatory complete with wicker furniture and crappy ornaments adorning the walls.
it’s just such a waste. They’ve essentially swapped one tiny, odd living room for another odd make shift tv/living room and they’ve not gained any additional living space because they don’t use the original living room now it seems. What a waste of time & money. They would have been better off just moving to a larger house with a different layout.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

DangFlabbitMiley

You can’t force a child to toilet train if they don’t want to they won’t!! My son is Stanley’s age and is only now willing to use a toilet/potty. No point stressing everyone out until they’re ready they won’t do it, every health visitor will tell you that! I’m not her biggest fan and the ad is abit much but think about other mums you’re shaming.

Reactions: 29

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR FUCKING PERIOD YOU BORING LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE IS OF ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST TO A SINGLE PERSON OTHER THAN YOURSELF. ITS NOT INTERESTING OR CUTE. ITS UTTERLY INCONSEQUENTIAL AND BORING. JUST STOP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

MardieT

Chatty Member
I think that’s so odd to post a photo of your 4 year old with a caption about wanting to flirt with her dad. I’m embarrassed for Daisy.

• Sick
  • Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
Why the fuck are the morons in the comments congratulating her and saying well done to her? She's in her warm, dry home that's stuffed with food, has a brand new extension, a new dog and they both have jobs! Neither of them have to leave their house to do them. They are not exposed to the risk of Covid daily. Not forgetting how much she's still seen her family!!!!!
She expects some big pat on the back for supervising her kids filling out worksheets for eight weeks. Fuck off you stupid, naff bitch.

And as for her writing she's 'carried my babies on my back.'! WHAT THE FUCK???

• Heart

bobs

Chatty Member
Adventures?! Yeah Charlotte, a slow plod to the field out the back and a costa on the way home. Maybe Tesco for a few bits. You’re a real Bear Grylls 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart