Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another advert using her kids and the glass vase of flowers are still on the bleeping hob! Oh and stand up straight Charl if you're 'starting to feel the changes now' from your 20 minute workout! Moron.

Reactions: 10
I'm a bit late with this one lol, but the jeans picture with the faux modestly, ohh this needed documenting because I've been wearing joggers all the time, lol haha. No, you think you look good so you wanted to show off. And those awful light wash jeans are unlikely to flatter anyone to be fair, so you can bet if she got shark to take a picture of her standing normally and straight, they would not look so nice!

Reactions: 11
So we are still under lockdown 3.0 and people (regardless of numbers falling) are still dying yet she goes to Costa & Boots 🤬 In the space of two months in 2020 I lost my Dad, Sister, Uncle and Best Friend from Covid-19 (all of whom died alone as we weren’t allowed to be by there side 💔) so her behaviour gets my blood boiling 🤬 I feel it’s like well I’ve not been affected, I’ve not lost anyone to Covid-19 and duck everyone else!! So in her world Coffee, Make-Up and Deodorant are all essential items 😡

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So we are still under lockdown 3.0 and people (regardless of numbers falling) are still dying yet she goes to Costa & Boots 🤬 In the space of two months in 2020 I lost my Dad, Sister, Uncle and Best Friend from Covid-19 (all of whom died alone as we weren’t allowed to be by there side 💔) so her behaviour gets my blood boiling 🤬 I feel it’s like well I’ve not been affected, I’ve not lost anyone to Covid-19 and duck everyone else!! So in her world Coffee, Make-Up and Deodorant are all essential items 😡
Who in their right mind honestly asks a random stranger on the internet what sodding coffee they order in costa? Seriously?!! Why would anyone actually give a tit what she has?! Am I going mad?!!

Reactions: 23
She doesn't give a tit about any if it. She's done 10k steps, which is what an hours walk and then HAS TO get a coffee! Why not take a flask and some of the billion or so snacks she's got stored away?

Reactions: 8
I am so so sorry for your loss. Absolutely heartbreaking 💔

Reactions: 9
She’s an absolute fuckwit. Selfish, selfish woman. Since when has NARS foundation been essential. South of the border will end up in lockdown again by August because of folk like her. And any calories she burned have went right in with her iced bleeping coffee. What a joke!

Reactions: 7
I am so so sorry for your loss. Absolutely heartbreaking 💔
Thank you so much ♥ I don’t think I’ll ever be able to feel anything but grief stricken for the rest of my life. Charl absolutely makes me want to drag her to a Covid-19 patient’s bedside and say this poor soul is here because of someone like you who wouldn’t stay at home🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
If she’s such a bad hayfever sufferer then I really don’t understand the truck loads of makeup 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
056D6B75-8CE8-4892-ADBB-B2C532C9217D.jpeg
This room gives me “old people’s care home day room” vibes it's fuckin awful! The seating blankets cushions etc are 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I really don’t ‘get’ that seating. Half regular sofa, half conservatory furniture that your elderly aunt has
I really don’t understand why they have turned the extension into a ramshackle living room....it’s bloody awful. Everything about it is terrible. The decor, the god awful mismatch furniture, the tiny TV on its tiny tv unit...
It’s just an absolute failure on every level

Reactions: 20
I really don’t understand why they have turned the extension into a ramshackle living room....it’s bloody awful. Everything about it is terrible. The decor, the god awful mismatch furniture, the tiny TV on its tiny tv unit...
It’s the tit on the wall near the tv I find odd, the odd fan things that look like something that was used in the olden days to beat dust off rugs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she tries to suppress her own style so much to be “on trend” and emulate what others are doing on instagram that it ends up looking half hearted and messy 😱

Reactions: 9
The focal point of that extension should have been a lovely big statement dining table and chairs. Because it’s an open plan kitchen/dining room. Not a bleeping TV room or a nod to old Granny’s mid 90s conservatory complete with wicker furniture and crappy ornaments adorning the walls.
it’s just such a waste. They’ve essentially swapped one tiny, odd living room for another odd make shift tv/living room and they’ve not gained any additional living space because they don’t use the original living room now it seems. What a waste of time & money. They would have been better off just moving to a larger house with a different layout.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.