Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justreading

VIP Member
Shes missing her dog walks.
I'm missing my Dad who suddenly passed away 3 weeks ago. She will have her dog walks again in less than a week. Millions of people will never have their parent again!
She has no fucking clue of what's going on in the world does she.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

tootsie

Chatty Member
Mark takes the kids to school because he wants to be a part of it and Charl thinks this is “pretty sweet actually” What do you mean Charl? A fully grown man taking responsibility for dropping his own kids at school? Sooooo sweet 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Villanelle

You know what winds me up (and this is really common with influencers), it’s how it’s worded as if she’s the only one who’s gone through this. It’s all I, I, I and that bit at the end that says ‘is there anyone else who feels as strongly as me’. Yes Charlotte, we ALL feel conflicted, and we ALL found homeschooling hard as it was thrust on ALL of us. It’s like they think they’re worlds apart from the rest of us, like they are experiencing things more than the rest of us.

Charlotte, you are at best a completely average mum who loves her kids, that’s clear to see and no one is denying that. The only difference between you and the rest of us is that would have chosen to overexpose your children and we are quietly going through EVERY SAME CHALLENGE that you are. And doing it very well actually, even with proper jobs and other responsibilities on top.

The main difference being that I will speak to my mum or my close friends about such things instead of performing for the validation of strangers at the cost of my children’s privacy. I’m quite happy with the quiet appreciation from my children, knowing we’ve had good and bad days and that’s enough. Close the chapter, remember the good bits which there have been more of than bad.

One more thing Charlotte. You have had it very easy compared to the majority of people and you are just proving yourself to be very ignorant of that, I’m afraid you are not a main character.

THIS. Ignorant.
If she just changed the word ‘I’ to ‘we’ once in a while, she would educate herself, actually be influence a little for good and create an inclusive platform where ALL her follower’s feelings are valid. It’s like she’s asking them to compete for who loves their kids more than her, like she loves hers more because she is more ridiculously vocal. Can guarantee most of our kids are a lot more secure and not growing up in a damaging, exposing environment.

Rant over but I’m not sorry! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Whythough

Chatty Member
Try working in ICU Charlotte. Try having panic attacks before most shifts but pulling yourself together because you had no other choice but to get on with it no matter how awful things were. 12.5 hours on your feet in PPE.... getting home and barely being able to walk upstairs because you ache that much from moving numerous 100kg + sedated patients 4 times a day. Speaking to relatives who couldn't visit their moved ones who are critically unwell. Trying to reassure people who have just come round from weeks of being sedated but can't speak as the only way to wake them up and wean them off a ventilator was the give them a trachoestomy, seeing the fear and confusion in their eyes.
Sorry charl i forget you home schooled your kids...
You win hun

🙋‍♀️ I saw her in Aldi.
Is she actually a size 12?! 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They’re in jumpers and jeans for a walk in the woods i’m confused what else they would be wearing? They look comfortable and ready to play like kids should.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Does Charl think that egg rolling dates back to when Mark and his family used to roll eggs down a hill in Preston LOL. Is she familiar with the story of Easter 🐣 Fuck she will be telling us Mark’s family pushed the rock away from Jesus’ cave down Avenham Park next 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

tootsie

Chatty Member
Does anyone find it a bit ick that Charlotte films herself putting away all her food shopping and shows us her bulging cupboards and fridge full of food? I just think it’s a bit crass, especially in current times. She’s got a deep pull out drawer dedicated to just bread items and it’s full....I mean, we just have a loaf of bread in a bread bin?!

Also, edited to add - her latest post where she’s now moaning about hating doing laundry, whilst showing us a photo of her brand new very sizeable utility room 🤦‍♀️ READ THE ROOM CHARLOTTE. I, and many others I’m sure, can only dream of a utility room and not having to have my washing machine and dryer in the kitchen!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Did she really mention an easy meal in her new meals of the week video because it’s not as stressful “after a long walk after the school run”. Bloody hell. Try working a full-time job as a solo parent with two children, not getting though the door until 6.15 and having to fit homework, bath time bed time and housework routine in to that on TOP of having to cook. She doesn’t live in the real world!

• Sad

caq2019

it makes me vomit the way she says she wants to "flirt" with Mark. I always associate flirting with early stage romance, maybe wrong of me!

• Sick

MissD

I’ve said this before, but if Charlotte is feeling as overwhelmed as she makes out on her stories, the person she needs to speak to is MARK.

I think a lot of her issues stem from the fact that she views her job as less important than Mark’s, her happiness less important than his, his hobbies take priority etc. If I had to guess, lockdown has exacerbated some of the imbalances in their relationship - but hey, that’s their thing to work on. I really don’t understand what she hopes to achieve by venting to a bunch of strangers on the internet (or what she thinks her audience get from this content?)

That being said, I’m sure many (me included) watch her stories and struggle to empathise with her - from what I see she has time during the day to:

- spend time helping and engaging with her kids’ homeschooling
- do an exercise class / workout for 30 mins
- go for a big walk (while it’s still light)
- stay on top of her housework

I know everyone has their struggles and you shouldn’t judge, but I can’t help thinking has she really got it that hard?!?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Win

VIP Member
Size 12 😂😂😂😂😂😂 hides the label and scrunches the dress up so it looks like it’s the perfect size for lil petite char

• Haha

Alecsmith

I don’t know how she has the cheek! These two pictures were from the same week. You can’t tell me she isn’t photoshopping the sh*t out of these pictures! Why all the lies Charlotte? Just own your body size. All of this deception, contorted trickery and editing of your pictures is shady AF!
3FC7D3AF-A209-47B0-9C89-132911295CCA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha