Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s deleted all of the comments on the shopping haul video that were calling her out?? I can only see 1 comment asking why she deletes everything negative but the long thread with all her replies has gone......

So sorry for your loss xxxxxx
The comments are still there right at the bottom.

She's missing her dog walk. Boo bleeping hoo!
People are missing family and friends that have passed away from Covid and you're staring out of your window complaining about this. Maybe if you'd have stayed at home in the first place you'd still be able to walk your dog!
Feeling very cynical about the timing of her post today on tube feeding. Good to raise awareness but it's also a way of garnering sympathy and diverting any negative attention. As well as waiting until Thursday to post it!! Hmmm! :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My friend in her 30s has a genetic condition that affects collagen very similar to sticklers and she was eligible for a vaccine and told to shield. Im sure sticklers can cause heart problems. She needs be more careful!!! I reckon shes probably ignored the shielding letter

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's a little weirdo, my friend said she messaged her about it yesterday and she literally read it straight away, replied straight away, waited for her to respond and then replied straight away again. It's like she waits for it so she can defend herself or be sickly sweet to get her off the hook. Your a joke Charlotte.

Reactions: 8
Jesus, did she really say she has whole life ahead of her while some dont???? How inappropriate is that what a bleeping stupid woman

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The comments are still there right at the bottom.

She's missing her dog walk. Boo bleeping hoo!
People are missing family and friends that have passed away from Covid and you're staring out of your window complaining about this. Maybe if you'd have stayed at home in the first place you'd still be able to walk your dog!
Feeling very cynical about the timing of her post today on tube feeding. Good to raise awareness but it's also a way of garnering sympathy and diverting any negative attention. As well as waiting until Thursday to post it!! Hmmm! :unsure:
I think that‘s probably a fair analysis. The stories seem to be : Tubefeeding post to raise awareness of a week that started 4 days ago. I like Muslims! Here’s my cat and look we didn’t get rid of it! More tat buying! Advertising even more tat that was sent to me and looks like it would upset a puppy’s tummy but it‘s freeee! Oh - I’m emotional about school now. Have I mentioned I’m home schooling?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think that‘s probably a fair analysis. The stories seem to be : Tubefeeding post to raise awareness of a week that started 4 days ago. I like Muslims! Here’s my cat and look we didn’t get rid of it! More tat buying! Advertising even more tat that was sent to me and looks like it would upset a puppy’s tummy but it‘s freeee! Oh - I’m emotional about school now. Have I mentioned I’m home schooling?
Don't forget she's tired.... so are we... of her bullshit 🙄

• Haha
I know I'm going on about it, but Mark is now suddenly available to walk the dog at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, but somehow wasn't able to go out and get toilet rolls or dog food in the middle of the afternoon before! :rolleyes: :unsure:🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 34
I know I'm going on about it, but Mark is now suddenly available to walk the dog at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, but somehow wasn't able to go out and get toilet rolls or dog food in the middle of the afternoon before! :rolleyes: :unsure:🤷‍♀️
Honestly i think he is way more hands on than our char lets on! Doesn't fit her woe is me persona if shark does his fair share

Reactions: 15
Honestly i think he is way more hands on than our char lets on! Doesn't fit her woe is me persona if shark does his fair share
Yep totally agree. How would she spend afternoons reading books and bbc good food magazine & sipping wine and talking tit on insta if he wasn’t doing his fair share.

Reactions: 11
Watching Stan trying to hold that pen is really quite sad. There is absolutely zero strength in his wrists or hand.

Watching Stan trying to hold that pen is really quite sad. There is absolutely zero strength in his wrists or hand.
Literally just came to say the same thing, made me feel sad watching him 🥺 surely she can see his wrists are not normal!?

Reactions: 6
What could be wrong with his hands? He seems ok in all other areas but there is clearly a problem with his wrists/hands. She needs to acknowledge it to get that poor boy some support!

Reactions: 2
It looked like he couldn't hold the pen tightly. Most kids grip pens like there's no tomorrow!

Reactions: 2
Literally just came to say the same thing, made me feel sad watching him 🥺 surely she can see his wrists are not normal!?
To be fair we don’t know she hasn’t gone to the doctors about it, I’m sure she has, it’s too obvious not to have done

Reactions: 3
I am too stupid 🥴 to find the postings or comments you are talking about! Where did she say that Sharky is taking the dog for a walk?

Where can I see Stan having difficulties holding a pen?

Reactions: 1
I am too stupid 🥴 to find the postings or comments you are talking about! Where did she say that Sharky is taking the dog for a walk?

Where can I see Stan having difficulties holding a pen?
Oh her Instagram stories today

Reactions: 1
CCB2E483-15FF-41AB-8B55-49A176F2623F.jpeg

She is self isolating well isn’t she. Self isolating is being in one room away from everyone and having meals at the door. She could have covid be passing it on to the rest and they all go out and pass is on to others. Unbelievable!!! Doesn’t she know the whole family has to self isolate as well. If she she not staying on a room herself. I’m sure the dog could be walked around the garden until it was safe for all to go out. This is why we will never get rid of covid if you come in to contact with a covid positive person self isolate and so does all house hold members it’s not hard to follow rules, just bloody do it !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
The rules are that unless Charlotte shows symptoms then the rest of the family don't need to isolate. Personally I think it's wrong and that they should all self isolate but that's the rule 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.