Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if its just me but Daisy looks like she's really straining to see the TV on that video of them watching the Lion Guard. Pop the kids glasses on woman.

Reactions: 2
Yep! She must read here.
Sorting out clothes for the kids because they've grown and their clothes don't fit. ✅
Cleaning her kitchen. ✅
The Nellie Oleson dress try on nonsense. ✅
Changing the bio to 'mum of ... sweethearts.' ✅
To name a few...
You forget just one thing: THE FLOWERS ON THE HOBB! :mad: She posts pictures on instagram any time one of us witches (ME :ROFLMAO: ) about how stupid and dangerous it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why she bragging about her exercise ring being 57 mins considering exercise comes from walking too!! That’s not great!! Feels like her legs are going to fall off!! I walk way more then one hour a day ( school walk 20 mins there 20mins back x 2 then a dog walk) and I exercise on top Of that!! She such a wet lettuce!!!!

Why she set her exercise goal for 20 mins!! When she has a a dog!!!!

Not to brag but this was my yesterday and this was with putting it on charge at 6pm and forgetting about it 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
what a surprise she was all supportive of Harry and Meghan because by asking for help Meghan is a strong woman. Our Charlotte has so much to say about strong woman. The only common thing between her and Meghan is that they both have a completely ******** and coward husband.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Talk about loving yourself!!!!! Yet another day of bullshit 💩 from Charl
If that's the state of her knees in her (size 13) leggings, I wouldn't bend over......Pants ahoy....! Do you think Our Charl is a thong gal, or a big knicker gal?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If that's the state of her knees in her (size 13) leggings, I wouldn't bend over......Pants ahoy....! Do you think Our Charl is a thong gal, or a big knicker gal?
Christ sake. I’d rather not think about Charlotte in her undies thanks!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm absolutely horrified to admit I even know this, but she once did a haul where she included some new knickers for herself 🤣🙈 they were thongs 🩲

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Funnily enough, I think they were a 12-14 because I distinctly remember hearing her waffle on about them as it was when she was doing slimming world and "feeling herself" 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Jesus, I need to get a life and go back to work, I can't believe that's stuck in my brain 🤣🤣
But still, if the image lives in my head its only right it lives in yours too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funnily enough, I think they were a 12-14 because I distinctly remember hearing her waffle on about them as it was when she was doing slimming world and "feeling herself" 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Jesus, I need to get a life and go back to work, I can't believe that's stuck in my brain 🤣🤣
But still, if the image lives in my head its only right it lives in yours too!
Oh remember that hilarious photo she took of herself slumped at the bottom of the stairs in a heap looking like she had just fallen down them and her caption was that she was indeed “feeling herself”

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Again, on the subject of “feeling herself” - #NeverForget...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
That little trampoline surely isn’t going to last more than two minutes for a 3 year old?? Why not invest in a full size one for all of the kids? My 2 year old had a similar size one that she’s now too big for.

Reactions: 8
That little trampoline surely isn’t going to last more than two minutes for a 3 year old?? Why not invest in a full size one for all of the kids? My 2 year old had a similar size one that she’s now too big for.
I thought the same! My daughter had one for Christmas when she was 18 months and outgrew it by her third birthday

Reactions: 6
What that trampoline for a three year old that’s insane we got my son one of them when he first started to walk!! She prob got it gifted to her!! 🙄🙄🙄 poor kid he’s not a baby!!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.