Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adventures?! Yeah Charlotte, a slow plod to the field out the back and a costa on the way home. Maybe Tesco for a few bits. You’re a real Bear Grylls 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Plus school finishes at 3, there’s plenty of time once the days get longer for ‘adventures’. Get a grip girl

Reactions: 10
Size 12 😂😂😂😂😂😂 hides the label and scrunches the dress up so it looks like it’s the perfect size for lil petite char

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine sitting in the dark, rambling total shite into your phone to complete strangers. Weirdo.

Reactions: 7
The only thing that's a size 12 is her IQ. Yeah, I said it. Just own it!!!! You can get rid of those weird-tit fan things off the wall if you fancy it, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I’ll eat my words it seems it was a size 12! Maybe she just looks a lot bigger on camera then in real life? It just confuses me as I’m sure she looks bigger than me and I’m about a 14 right now, can wear a 12 but it’s not very comfortable!

Reactions: 11
I know everyone has different styles but that dress is VILE. Anyone who buys that is an idiot.

Reactions: 9
The only way that dress would be a ‘true’ size 12 is if the main part wasn’t purely made of elastic :rolleyes: if she wanted to prove she was a true size 12, she’d be in a pair of non-stretch size 12 jeans

Reactions: 8
Not to be super picky but that is the type of dress that could fit anyone from a 10-16, the fact that the elasticated part was tight to her when she turned to the side tells me she's not a true 12. Also she is referring the the dreaded sweaty salt water tan sandals isn't she? She loves them manky things.

Reactions: 13
She didn’t lift her arm up though did she? 😂
That would have proved if she was a 12.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my god. Each to their own ‘n all that, but that dress is absolutely vile. It’s like Little House on the Prairie had babies with a primary school summer uniform, and then rolled around in candy floss and elastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you look on the new look website the dress is supposed to be loose and flowy. She kids herself something chronic, it’s quite dangerous really.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.