Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whats_my_name_again

It’s not going to be abroad? They looked at and booked a venue in England as far as I could gather?? No I know they had looked at and booked a venue but that seems to be the only thing that’s ever been mentioned about it.
Oh, I was convinced she was getting married in italy. Though admittedly I only ever dip in and out of her page! I stand corrected.

Tamara

VIP Member
The lazy picnic plates for the kids are back again surprise surprise. Knew she wouldn’t keep up feeding them proper food instead of all the sugary and processed meat high salt food. She isn’t a foody. She is lazy !!
77DF36B2-71CF-46B1-9D5B-D4802C665B96.jpeg

Booklover

VIP Member
Bullshit did a year 4 child cut their hair at school. My 9yo’s teacher would have gone ape shit if one of their class did something so childish and stupid. “I’d expect it of a reception child” type thing.
Bill was the one that cut his hair in school - he's the 8/9 year old.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Yeah, she has an incredibly small jaw because of her syndrome. You can see from her side profile. Perhaps braces aren’t an option.

Whats_my_name_again

Not that we’ve heard about. In fact, there’s been no mention at all of the wedding. They looked at a venue and i think they booked it? But that’s the only thing that’s ever been mentioned. Isn’t it meant to be this summer?? So like in 4 or 5 months time?!! If it is - rhey would have to have most of it booked and deposits paid for by now....
I can’t see it happening myself. If nothings been booked yet..... I can’t see it coming off.

unless she has been doing loads and just keeping it all completely under wraps -we which u could see her doing, and then putting out videos all about the wedding from start to finish.
She has mentioned it, I've seen her say she hopes she can have all her family there for it. Think it's September time. I'm not sure I'd be going for a wedding abroad this year but time will tell on the covid front.

Bambix

Watching Stan trying to hold that pen is really quite sad. There is absolutely zero strength in his wrists or hand.
My son is nowhere near that bad at holding pens and between us and school we found a different type of grip that really helps. how old is Stan