Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MardieT for the title suggestion....Thread Suggestion
Charlotte Taylor #11 - COVID Rules? Charl really blew it - had to go out for a pack of Chewits.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely brilliant 😂

Socially distanced walk, that will get them to talk! That would have been my suggestion but the thread was moving fast x

Reactions: 6
I am one of the first to slam Char for her behaviour BUT she did the right thing and got tested wasn't unfront about it, didn''t over share something that must have killed her but i'm assuming she was scared of the backlash she would receive if she posted BEFORE getting a negative test result.
Moral of the story GET TESTED if someone you have been in contact tests positive! Social distancing (come on i bet she gave her childhood friend a sneaky hug and it probably scared the tit out of her. I'm assuming she will not be dragging the 3 kids out to shop anytime soon. Sharky will have to man up and actually take care of his kids for 1/2hr a few times a week... poor guy 😡

Reactions: 5
I am one of the first to slam Char for her behaviour BUT she did the right thing and got tested wasn't unfront about it, didn''t over share something that must have killed her but i'm assuming she was scared of the backlash she would receive if she posted BEFORE getting a negative test result.
Moral of the story GET TESTED if someone you have been in contact tests positive! Social distancing (come on i bet she gave her childhood friend a sneaky hug and it probably scared the tit out of her. I'm assuming she will not be dragging the 3 kids out to shop anytime soon. Sharky will have to man up and actually take care of his kids for 1/2hr a few times a week... poor guy 😡
The right thing would be to isolate for the 10 day potential incubation period and get a test if showing symptoms. From reading her posts to her mate she wasn't intending on isolating and got a test thinking if negative she wouldn't have to follow the rules and people wouldn't question her.

Reactions: 18
The right thing would be to isolate for the 10 day potential incubation period and get a test if showing symptoms. From reading her posts to her mate she wasn't intending on isolating and got a test thinking if negative she wouldn't have to follow the rules and people wouldn't question her.
Absolutely. Testing so early on after being with someone who has tested positive means a big fat nothing. She needs to self isolate. I don't get why her friend keeps mentioning them being 1M apart either. The advice is always 2M? The whole thing is so weird. The outpouring of love on each others page. It's all just so....weird?!

Reactions: 16
Absolutely. Testing so early on after being with someone who has tested positive means a big fat nothing. She needs to self isolate. I don't get why her friend keeps mentioning them being 1M apart either. The advice is always 2M? The whole thing is so weird. The outpouring of love on each others page. It's all just so....weird?!
Very weird! Can see where charlotte got her snacky plate ideas from when i look at her page.
Really used to like charlotte and her content, thought she was normal and relatable compared to other 'influencers' but she's the same! All live in cloud cookoo land

Reactions: 11
Just been thinking, I can imagine she's had so many messages... Not so nice ones too! She must get so aggy, I can imagine her losing her tit with the kids because she can't possibly be exposed for being careless! She didn't mention she was seeing her friend on Fri night....because she bloody well knows she shouldn't of done it. Everyone is in the same boat, we have all been told to stay away from everyone, we know the advice and it's quite simply STAY AT HOME. Not act like an absolute moron and get some twatty disco sticks so you can go on a sneaky walk with your friend at night?!? She thinks she's negative now but she will be positive...she's so snakey. Also going to b&m to buy absolute junk and using the dog as an excuse is a joke, people like her are the people that's stopping us living our normal lives and most importantly putting others at risk!! SELFISH.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s exactly what she was going to do. If that test was negative and no one caught on she would have been out galavanting as per and that tells me all I need to know about Charlotte “I’m so perfect” Taylor! They are that thick they don’t realise there is an incubation period and think they can do what they want. She’s not as twee and vulnerable as she makes out! My eyes opened to her when I realised she lied about how long it took for her and Mark to become an item after she left Bill’s dad. Not that I gave a duck but the way I seen it was if she felt she needed to lie about it then she must have been seeing him beforehand. If we can count the dates and figure that out then Bill sure as hell will when he’s older as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Odd she hasn’t posted much today. Probs been on a walk and to waitrose but can’t show that now😂

• Angry
  • Haha
She's such a bleeping drama queen. For weeks we have seen images and videos of her all day. Yet now she's feeling sorry for herself that she has to isolate, she's uploading weird typing images and almost staying silent.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree with what others have said about her getting tested. It is not the case that you should get tested once you’re aware you’ve come into contact with someone who’s positive - that’s actually pretty dangerous, as an early negative provides a false sense of security and can stop people isolating, only to develop symptoms / test positive later! The current guidance is to get a test if you develop symptoms, otherwise just do your isolation period, no test needed.

If she was feeling under the weather then I don’t blame her for getting a test, but I don’t think she should be encouraging people to get a test if they come into contact with a positive case.

It’s interesting that she’s gone quiet, if she stays quiet it will certainly make it seem as though she’s carrying on as normal instead of isolating.

She's such a bleeping drama queen. For weeks we have seen images and videos of her all day. Yet now she's feeling sorry for herself that she has to isolate, she's uploading weird typing images and almost staying silent.
Totally agree. She's really going to go full on 'woe is me' about this. You haven't suddenly lost the ability to speak or do your fake laugh Charl!!

Reactions: 4
People like loads of people have died and she’s moaning she has to stay in till Monday?? Absolutely ridiculous. How hard is it to not go for a dog walk for a few days? Really annoyed me

I’m sure the thousands of people that died would’ve loved to have to stay in monday if it meant they live. But no she has to complain? Poor me act all the time

Reactions: 13
Shes missing her dog walks.
I'm missing my Dad who suddenly passed away 3 weeks ago. She will have her dog walks again in less than a week. Millions of people will never have their parent again!
She has no bleeping clue of what's going on in the world does she.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I think she’s deleted all of the comments on the shopping haul video that were calling her out?? I can only see 1 comment asking why she deletes everything negative but the long thread with all her replies has gone......

Shes missing her dog walks.
I'm missing my Dad who suddenly passed away 3 weeks ago. She will have her dog walks again in less than a week. Millions of people will never have their parent again!
She has no bleeping clue of what's going on in the world does she.
So sorry for your loss xxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she’s deleted all of the comments on the shopping haul video that were calling her out?? I can only see 1 comment asking why she deletes everything negative but the long thread with all her replies has gone......

So sorry for your loss xxxxxx
Thank you. I just wish she would get some perspective

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.