Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats lovely. I'm really pleased for you, I really am.
Thank you, you are really really kind. It warms my heart how kind you are and now I feel so giddy I’m going to stare at the man I fancy. **awkward weird hand wave**

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That period video!? Yes charl periods are normal and perfectly normal to talk about, you’re in your thirties Charlotte, not a teenager!! 🙄

Reactions: 6
That period video!? Yes charl periods are normal and perfectly normal to talk about, you’re in your thirties Charlotte, not a teenager!! 🙄
Exactly.
She’s in her 30s - if she still has issues with her period or it’s really impacting her life she needs to seek medical help, from a qualified professional- not taking advice from Mark and his Holland & Barrett rewards card. Do women in their 30s really need to spend time on this bullshit? Its just such a cop out of a video, she was obviously trying to build a video around the paid for advert for the pants and this is what she’s come up with. It’s a bit boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just had a flick through her stories, and it's insane how many of them are banging on about food. Then we get her patting herself on the back for doing what mothers everywhere are doing on a daily basis?

Reactions: 5
I’m not going to lie, but I think this is the first time that one of her ads has come across as sincere to me, and is actually convincing. And I’m more likely to want to actually buy the product because she’s not involving her kids in the advertising.

Reactions: 1
Her face looked really round and chubby in the ad video, very very convincing when you try advertising the healthy living LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another body bending pose to hide the horrendous dress!
Just came to say the same! Looks like she’s all tucked up into her nightie to keep warm. She does herself no favours at all. Just be open and comfortable about your size and shape Charlotte, instead of all this illusion work you do. You’re only kidding yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha she’s sitting down now to take a selfie rather than a contorted standing pose 🤣. I’m just wondering though she hasn’t told us what size the the new dress is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She only recommends that you get 2 pairs of the period pants...... errrr what?!!!!! Surely the idea is to wear them like you would regular underwear? So surely you’d put a fresh pair on every day & night?!

Taking vitamin advice from Mark.... what?!!!!!!! In what way is Mark remotely qualified to give that kind of advice?!!! What nonsense!!!!
I thought only 2 pairs that not enough. 9 at least. So your fresh and clean that would be 3 days worth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Finally the pic on Instagram with her holding all 3 paychecks, whoops I mean kids . It shows her true size.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So when 3 kids are being home schooled Sharky doesn’t have a spare single minute in the day for months on end to do anything other than hide in his office and "work"... kids back in school and nursery and all of a sudden his working day opens up to allow romantic 🤮 walks "just us 3" in the middle of the day. She’s such a drip. She really is. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 19
5CA7A76F-51FA-4D9B-AD41-E9BA7526E6DB.jpeg

Stans shoes are ripped buy him some new ones poor kid.

11D2E474-51F6-4D88-A2B6-456BB0466C42.jpeg

Buy your kids clothes that fit Bills clothes are too small and short, Stans shoes are falling apart.

Poor Stan hasn’t had his hair combed but she had her full face of makeup on and hair curled. All it takes is a little bit of spray water and a comb to sort out his hair in the morning. 5 minutes is all it would take.

PUT YOUR KIDS FIRST INSTEAD OF YOURSELF !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.