Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's coming up to Easter. We all know what that means.....photos of boring Mark at the top of the stairs with the kids and an egg, huge post about rolling them down the stairs. I for one, cannot wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I need to know. The scalloped tiles and the paint...is it meant to look like that or is it not finished!?

I'm worried I'm out of touch with interior trends but it looks ridiculous
I’m so confused as it’s always really annoyed me as I thought it wasn’t finished then on the kitchen tour video she said it was a shadow off the shelf which tbh it did look like that, but then another clip it looked like it wasn’t painted again!

Reactions: 4
Just a PSA about the supremely irritating chopping-stars-into-Babybels thing. My husband (an avid Tattle lurker) just presented me with one... with the star laboriously cut into it. He was very pleased with himself. He’ll be rolling eggs down the stairs next.

I can confirm that the star being cut out of it makes the whole thing bloody difficult to get into. I feel sorry for poor Stan trying to wrestle them open, especially with his wrists!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
“Mark is making their beds, which is very nice of him” Is she being serious???? My Dad did all sorts for us in the 1970’s which made me love him even more when I safely 😝 reached adulthood!!
She should be embarrassed even uttering that pathetic comment 🤬
She is an absolute doormat and should be embarrassed by how passively grateful she is for the odd tiny little thing he does. For his own children!! 🤯

Reactions: 15
“Mark is making their beds, which is very nice of him” Is she being serious???? My Dad did all sorts for us in the 1970’s which made me love him even more when I safely 😝 reached adulthood!!
She should be embarrassed even uttering that pathetic comment 🤬
Nothing irritates me more than her praising Mark for the most basic of tasks, so utterly pathetic. Is the bar really that bleeping low for men that dopey women like Charlotte are handing out medals for a man making the bleeping beds of HIS OWN CHILDREN?! Give me strength!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Just a PSA about the supremely irritating chopping-stars-into-Babybels thing. My husband (an avid Tattle lurker) just presented me with one... with the star laboriously cut into it. He was very pleased with himself. He’ll be rolling eggs down the stairs next.

I can confirm that the star being cut out of it makes the whole thing bloody difficult to get into. I feel sorry for poor Stan trying to wrestle them open, especially with his wrists!
Rolling eggs!!! Absolutely pissing 🤣🤣🤣

That bloody dress in her favourites vlog. Omg Charl, give it a rest. I feel like this dress will go on and on and on. Grow up woman, jesus she is irritating af 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’d definitely already had a glass or two. You can set your clock by her tipsy evening stories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching her favourites video. OMG Her "''tablecloth pink dress"" matches the pillowscases on the bed right behind her. I can't stop laughing, you weirdo why didn't you notice this when editing the video. She is basically wearing matching bedding. I just can't with this woman. idiot
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: im dying and i'm sober!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pissed up charl is just another level of cringe isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.