Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thequietone100

The caption on the photo is a load of sh*t!

"just made me smile seeing them sat there together waiting for me to stop faffing about with pots and pans".

Uh, no Charl, they are sat there sick of acting and posing for you while you faff about with a camera (not pots and pans) permanently in your hand while they just want to eat! You are truly a selfish idiot. You really are. You really, really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
So we are still under lockdown 3.0 and people (regardless of numbers falling) are still dying yet she goes to Costa & Boots 🤬 In the space of two months in 2020 I lost my Dad, Sister, Uncle and Best Friend from Covid-19 (all of whom died alone as we weren’t allowed to be by there side 💔) so her behaviour gets my blood boiling 🤬 I feel it’s like well I’ve not been affected, I’ve not lost anyone to Covid-19 and fuck everyone else!! So in her world Coffee, Make-Up and Deodorant are all essential items 😡
Who in their right mind honestly asks a random stranger on the internet what sodding coffee they order in costa? Seriously?!! Why would anyone actually give a shit what she has?! Am I going mad?!!

Reactions: 23

Booklover

VIP Member
And there we have the emotional post 😂😂😂😂. I really love the bit were she said the kids kept coming over to hug her. My kids have gone back to school today and I’m just glad they are doing something ‘normal’. She really is pathetic!
Yes tattlers she really did write 'And I'm ready to set these beautiful little birds free.'!!!! Pass the fucking sick bucket. :rolleyes::sick:
What a twat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Niamhm

Chatty Member
I really don't see the issue not being toilet trained at 3, plenty of kids aren't. If they're not ready, they're not ready 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Heather

I think maybe her parents overcompensated for her having a syndrome and treated her like such a princess that she believes that she’s better than everyone else. She is SO self-absorbed and thinks the entire world revolves around her. In her mind she probably believes that her followers are waiting with baited breath to find out if her size 12 dress fits, how she’s coping, what crap her kids are eating for lunch and whether she’s epilated... In her mind her children are better than ours, her fiancé is fitter and her dog is better behaved. How DARE covid ruin the opportunity to see Stan?! Aaarrrrgggghhhhh! She fancies herself something rotten and is an annoying narcissist. Rant over!!

• Heart

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Mark takes the kids to school because he wants to be a part of it and Charl thinks this is “pretty sweet actually” What do you mean Charl? A fully grown man taking responsibility for dropping his own kids at school? Sooooo sweet 🤦‍♀️
My thoughts exactly. The way she lays herself out on the floor and utterly idolises this man goes beyond just being a caring girlfriend and borderlines on obsession. He’s TAKING HIS KIDS TO SCHOOL and she’s all starry eyed about it. Get a fucking grip woman.

Reactions: 21

Thequietone100

Yep, I had this exact problem. I lost too much weight and even a seamstress couldn’t adjust my dress properly, and in the photos I just look awful in it 😂😩
But if Charlotte’s wedding is going to be low key maybe she’s just getting a dress straight off the rack.
She’s probably going to wear her mum’s wedding dress... to add to the nostalgia and tradition of the day and to bang on about the nostalgia and tradition of the day forever and a day! 🙄 It would make her so giddy and proud. It really would.

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
Agree about the toilet training to an extent, as kids are dry at different ages. Although both of mine were under three. However, she is a SAHM and lockdown would have been an ideal time to do it surely.
One other thing that I really despise is using kids to advertise products while only wearing nightwear or very little clothing. She does fuck all to safeguard those kids and to think of all those weirdos out there getting off on it, makes me feel sick.

skintsocks

VIP Member
50 shades of simpering has done the school run then. She really really wants to go for a meal and cocktails with this man (who she fancies). Christ Charlotte, it’s first thing on a Monday morning.

• Haha
  • Sick
I really don’t understand why they have turned the extension into a ramshackle living room....it’s bloody awful. Everything about it is terrible. The decor, the god awful mismatch furniture, the tiny TV on its tiny tv unit...
It’s just an absolute failure on every level
It’s the shit on the wall near the tv I find odd, the odd fan things that look like something that was used in the olden days to beat dust off rugs

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What does it mean by “down in the stone below” sorry I feel my English must be so terrible
She’s saying that she’s lost weight and is now in the weight bracket below what she was. So for example if she was 11stone 6lbs and she’s now 10stone 12lbs she’s in the “stone below” as she’s gone from 11stone to 10stone.

Don’t worry it’s her very clumsy way of trying to brag about how much weight she’s lost..... ignore her, she’s full of shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Just been catching up on this thread and the disbelief that she’s burnt 3000 calories in w day, for me this is easily done and yesteday my watch says I burnt over 4000 and you know why that is? Cos I’m fat. I’m size 20-22. If you’re a size 12 like Charlotte claims there is absolutely no way in hell you’re burning those kind of calories unless you’re seriously seriously working out. And no Charlotte that’s not 10k steps a day which included your work out and a dog walk 🙈 I’m on a weight loss journey myself and I try to go out for a walk between 8-12km 3/4 times a week. My daily steps are easily 10k anyway but my average is around 16k. If your daily walk is included and you’re only just managing to hit 10k steps well I’m sorry but you’re just not doing enough. Also her calories sound like a number she’s plucked out of thin air. I’m on around 1900 and losing weight every week 🤷🏼‍♀️ As others have said she’d be better to admit she likes a wine and factor them into her calorie goal. Basically what I’m saying is what we all know... Charlotte ain’t a size 12 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Pagger

Chatty Member
I had Classic FM on earlier and they read out a message from a Debbie from Poynton. Really sad that the first thing I thought was it could be good old Auntie Debbie 😂

• Haha