Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try working in ICU Charlotte. Try having panic attacks before most shifts but pulling yourself together because you had no other choice but to get on with it no matter how awful things were. 12.5 hours on your feet in PPE.... getting home and barely being able to walk upstairs because you ache that much from moving numerous 100kg + sedated patients 4 times a day. Speaking to relatives who couldn't visit their moved ones who are critically unwell. Trying to reassure people who have just come round from weeks of being sedated but can't speak as the only way to wake them up and wean them off a ventilator was the give them a trachoestomy, seeing the fear and confusion in their eyes.
Sorry charl i forget you home schooled your kids...
You win hun

🙋‍♀️ I saw her in Aldi.
Is she actually a size 12?! 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think maybe her parents overcompensated for her having a syndrome and treated her like such a princess that she believes that she’s better than everyone else. She is SO self-absorbed and thinks the entire world revolves around her. In her mind she probably believes that her followers are waiting with baited breath to find out if her size 12 dress fits, how she’s coping, what crap her kids are eating for lunch and whether she’s epilated... In her mind her children are better than ours, her fiancé is fitter and her dog is better behaved. How DARE covid ruin the opportunity to see Stan?! Aaarrrrgggghhhhh! She fancies herself something rotten and is an annoying narcissist. Rant over!!
I’m really interested in the psychology behind influencers, but I think in Charlotte’s case she just appears to be self absorbed purely because she has such low self esteem that her world revolves around validation, which she can’t receive unless constantly talking about herself of posting photos of herself.
She 100% has a Martyr Complex, which might come from growing up with a syndrome and being told she’s not like everyone else, that she’s special and people should think that way of her.
Here’s a link if anyone’s as boring and interested in psychology as me 😂

Reactions: 11
Oh my god...I cant actually bare to follow her any more. Her live story on Instagram with the tears in her eyes. She is absolutely insufferable!!! How over the top! She has had such an easy ride compared to so many. Who is she trying to kid?! Is this trying to be relatable? What an spoilt, privileged , over indulged individual! Oh my life! I actually feel embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 17
I’ve said this before, but if Charlotte is feeling as overwhelmed as she makes out on her stories, the person she needs to speak to is MARK.

I think a lot of her issues stem from the fact that she views her job as less important than Mark’s, her happiness less important than his, his hobbies take priority etc. If I had to guess, lockdown has exacerbated some of the imbalances in their relationship - but hey, that’s their thing to work on. I really don’t understand what she hopes to achieve by venting to a bunch of strangers on the internet (or what she thinks her audience get from this content?)

That being said, I’m sure many (me included) watch her stories and struggle to empathise with her - from what I see she has time during the day to:

- spend time helping and engaging with her kids’ homeschooling
- do an exercise class / workout for 30 mins
- go for a big walk (while it’s still light)
- stay on top of her housework

I know everyone has their struggles and you shouldn’t judge, but I can’t help thinking has she really got it that hard?!?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my god...I cant actually bare to follow her any more. Her live story on Instagram with the tears in her eyes. She is absolutely insufferable!!! How over the top! She has had such an easy ride compared to so many. Who is she trying to kid?! Is this trying to be relatable? What an spoilt, privileged , over indulged individual! Oh my life! I actually feel embarrassed for her.
I thought she was p!ssed up! Slightly manic when she was talking!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but I was always raised to never talk about a period especially to strangers! I don’t understand why she’s so comfortable talking about it. I find it odd.

Does she look smaller in real life?
ohhh tell us everything!

Reactions: 3
I don’t want to sound mean (seriously I don’t ♥) but her saying that Bill’s had a lot more pressure really made me 😟 because he’s no more different than any other Kid that’s had to be home schooled!!!! In fact he’s more privileged because his Parent’s are both home, he has fairly nice surroundings, outdoor space with a Pet for company and gadgets galore to help his learning....Whilst other Parents are furloughed, worrying where the extra money is going to come from and how they are going to survive, while stuck in a Flat with no outside space and the bare minimum of electrical items needed for home schooling!!! So don’t be mouthing out this shite Charl 🤬 and stop telling us all when your period is due!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR bleeping PERIOD YOU BORING LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE IS OF ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST TO A SINGLE PERSON OTHER THAN YOURSELF. ITS NOT INTERESTING OR CUTE. ITS UTTERLY INCONSEQUENTIAL AND BORING. JUST STOP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why the duck are the morons in the comments congratulating her and saying well done to her? She's in her warm, dry home that's stuffed with food, has a brand new extension, a new dog and they both have jobs! Neither of them have to leave their house to do them. They are not exposed to the risk of Covid daily. Not forgetting how much she's still seen her family!!!!!
She expects some big pat on the back for supervising her kids filling out worksheets for eight weeks. duck off you stupid, naff witch.

And as for her writing she's 'carried my babies on my back.'! WHAT THE duck???
This post has summed up what I was coming on to say.
I think everyone has found lockdown hard but she doesn’t know how lucky she’s got it, her posts are seriously out of bleeping touch.
People are losing their business, their jobs, their homes. She films a few ads, flaunts the kids on Instagram and she’s done.
She has no concept on how hard some people have it.
People haven’t seen their family for over a year and she’s bumping into everyone, she fits in her workouts and cleaning, her bleeping coffee shop visits.

And the latest story getting teary cause the kids are about to finish home schooling. Get a bleeping grip woman. Put on your size 12 dress and give yourself a talking to because your talking utter tit on your stories.

Reactions: 12
STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR bleeping PERIOD YOU BORING LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE IS OF ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST TO A SINGLE PERSON OTHER THAN YOURSELF. ITS NOT INTERESTING OR CUTE. ITS UTTERLY INCONSEQUENTIAL AND BORING. JUST STOP.
She seems to be constantly on too!
Surpised she doesn't tell us when she's been for a number 2....
I had a massive poo today and it was lovely, it really was! The sound of the water as it hit the toilet bowl was almost magical! Took me back to when i was a kid when heard dad have his weekly Sh!t

Moaning again as Bill's off to his dad's. Bet he loves it! Being able to have privacy and no one bleating on about periods and random cr@p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Is there not a hairbrush in this house?
I knew this picture of her 3 children this morning was for engagement. Ad up on Instagram now.
So predictable.
59296993-D7E9-481A-B600-5546238D30A4.jpeg

5337FE58-D62F-4558-839B-613CA1350191.jpeg

Does Daisy get half of the fee for this Ad as she is being used in it. We all know that answer don’t we!

Reactions: 8
She looks so much bigger on that marigold advert picture on her stories then she did in that same outfit posing for a picture a couple of weeks back.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen her in real life?
I went to university with her so I’ve seen her but it was a long time ago. She was a lot bigger then she has definitely lost weight since then. She is very bottom heavy and she is very good at hiding it on photos.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You know what winds me up (and this is really common with influencers), it’s how it’s worded as if she’s the only one who’s gone through this. It’s all I, I, I and that bit at the end that says ‘is there anyone else who feels as strongly as me’. Yes Charlotte, we ALL feel conflicted, and we ALL found homeschooling hard as it was thrust on ALL of us. It’s like they think they’re worlds apart from the rest of us, like they are experiencing things more than the rest of us.

Charlotte, you are at best a completely average mum who loves her kids, that’s clear to see and no one is denying that. The only difference between you and the rest of us is that would have chosen to overexpose your children and we are quietly going through EVERY SAME CHALLENGE that you are. And doing it very well actually, even with proper jobs and other responsibilities on top.

The main difference being that I will speak to my mum or my close friends about such things instead of performing for the validation of strangers at the cost of my children’s privacy. I’m quite happy with the quiet appreciation from my children, knowing we’ve had good and bad days and that’s enough. Close the chapter, remember the good bits which there have been more of than bad.

One more thing Charlotte. You have had it very easy compared to the majority of people and you are just proving yourself to be very ignorant of that, I’m afraid you are not a main character.

THIS. Ignorant.
If she just changed the word ‘I’ to ‘we’ once in a while, she would educate herself, actually be influence a little for good and create an inclusive platform where ALL her follower’s feelings are valid. It’s like she’s asking them to compete for who loves their kids more than her, like she loves hers more because she is more ridiculously vocal. Can guarantee most of our kids are a lot more secure and not growing up in a damaging, exposing environment.

Rant over but I’m not sorry! 🤣
She's a dick in a Dorothy dress 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she look smaller in real life?
I live in Poynton & have seen (heard/recognised her voice) several times. Each time I've seen her she has a miserable face on her, I can confirm she is not a size 12, size 14/16 top, size 18/20 bottom.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m all giddy with excitement 😂 looking forward to the 🤬 she will post this morning about the kids going back to school and how she’s all emotional 🤮, and she knows we are too, but she’s hopes we’re all ok she really really does.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And there we have the emotional post 😂😂😂😂. I really love the bit were she said the kids kept coming over to hug her. My kids have gone back to school today and I’m just glad they are doing something ‘normal’. She really is pathetic!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.