Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% it’s the print! The new look ones are a rip off of Daily Sleeper, which is nightwear worn as daytime clothes - once you look at it as a nightie it makes sense 😂
The dress is awful but it also doesn’t suit her figure at all and it’s far too tight on her anyway. It would probably look ok as an oversized floaty type dress on a tall, willowy flat chested 17 year old but on dumpy 30 something Charlotte with her matronly bussum and her ample bum & tum it just doesn’t work.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It has sold out in most sizes! 🤢🤮
That would be because char bought one in every size to try on and then convinced herself that a 12 was the perfect fit. Why even mention the size it’s so irrelevant, and she is majorly kidding herself thinking her big ol ass can fit that true to size

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what winds me up (and this is really common with influencers), it’s how it’s worded as if she’s the only one who’s gone through this. It’s all I, I, I and that bit at the end that says ‘is there anyone else who feels as strongly as me’. Yes Charlotte, we ALL feel conflicted, and we ALL found homeschooling hard as it was thrust on ALL of us. It’s like they think they’re worlds apart from the rest of us, like they are experiencing things more than the rest of us.

Charlotte, you are at best a completely average mum who loves her kids, that’s clear to see and no one is denying that. The only difference between you and the rest of us is that would have chosen to overexpose your children and we are quietly going through EVERY SAME CHALLENGE that you are. And doing it very well actually, even with proper jobs and other responsibilities on top.

The main difference being that I will speak to my mum or my close friends about such things instead of performing for the validation of strangers at the cost of my children’s privacy. I’m quite happy with the quiet appreciation from my children, knowing we’ve had good and bad days and that’s enough. Close the chapter, remember the good bits which there have been more of than bad.

One more thing Charlotte. You have had it very easy compared to the majority of people and you are just proving yourself to be very ignorant of that, I’m afraid you are not a main character.

THIS. Ignorant.
If she just changed the word ‘I’ to ‘we’ once in a while, she would educate herself, actually be influence a little for good and create an inclusive platform where ALL her follower’s feelings are valid. It’s like she’s asking them to compete for who loves their kids more than her, like she loves hers more because she is more ridiculously vocal. Can guarantee most of our kids are a lot more secure and not growing up in a damaging, exposing environment.

Rant over but I’m not sorry! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
You know guys she found the last 2 months really hard and it nearly broke her. duck off! This women has really not got a clue, she needs a harsh dose of reality. She wants to try having a husband at home, whose business has been closed since the beginning of January and looks like it will be potentially closed until June.
From where I’m standing the only way she’s been affected by this pandemic is, she’s had her kids at home! She’s one ignorant 🤬.

Reactions: 19
Omg her post hahaha wtf is she ON? 😂😂

Also, it's so tragic that she's fixated by size 12 on a label. I find that sizes differ so much between shops that I'm not going to write a 300 word Instagram post, having a meltdown because I got a medium instead of a small.

She's just so f*cking weird and you can tell she hasn't "got out much" or experienced different people/places.

Reactions: 7
You know guys she found the last 2 months really hard and it nearly broke her. duck off! This women has really not got a clue, she needs a harsh dose of reality. She wants to try having a husband at home, whose business has been closed since the beginning of January and looks like it will be potentially closed until June.
From where I’m standing the only way she’s been affected by this pandemic is, she’s had her kids at home! She’s one ignorant 🤬.
AND she says she’s actually loved this and will ‘miss our adventures’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Step into a role I didn't want"

Seriously! How many people have stepped into a role of sole parent due to bereavement? A role of funeral organiser for a parent? A role of keyworker, making the decision to put their children into school without friends because their job needs them? People have lost family, friends, thousands of pounds income, jobs, businesses etc.
She's had a bleeping extension and swanned around aldi and b&m while getting weekly sickeningly expensive food shops delivered. She is a bleeping joke!

And she thinks its over. For many people, this is only just beginning. So many people now have to learn to live a whole new life, minus someone they love!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She needs to use her time in the day to write a mills and boon, where she’ll get paid for writing this drivel. She must be so exhausting to live with. No wonder the cheese roller hides.

Reactions: 10
Why the duck are the morons in the comments congratulating her and saying well done to her? She's in her warm, dry home that's stuffed with food, has a brand new extension, a new dog and they both have jobs! Neither of them have to leave their house to do them. They are not exposed to the risk of Covid daily. Not forgetting how much she's still seen her family!!!!!
She expects some big pat on the back for supervising her kids filling out worksheets for eight weeks. duck off you stupid, naff witch.

And as for her writing she's 'carried my babies on my back.'! WHAT THE duck???

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think maybe her parents overcompensated for her having a syndrome and treated her like such a princess that she believes that she’s better than everyone else. She is SO self-absorbed and thinks the entire world revolves around her. In her mind she probably believes that her followers are waiting with baited breath to find out if her size 12 dress fits, how she’s coping, what crap her kids are eating for lunch and whether she’s epilated... In her mind her children are better than ours, her fiancé is fitter and her dog is better behaved. How DARE covid ruin the opportunity to see Stan?! Aaarrrrgggghhhhh! She fancies herself something rotten and is an annoying narcissist. Rant over!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I rolled my eyes so hard it feels like I sprained something. Yeah, Char, you’ve had it so hard. Try having to actually leave the house and interact with the coughing, snorting public who think a face mask is actually for the purpose of warming your neck. Oh wait, you’ve had to watch while your kids fill in worksheets and then bring your food delivery into the house. Someone get this woman a medal immediately!!

Reactions: 10
I think maybe her parents overcompensated for her having a syndrome and treated her like such a princess that she believes that she’s better than everyone else. She is SO self-absorbed and thinks the entire world revolves around her. In her mind she probably believes that her followers are waiting with baited breath to find out if her size 12 dress fits, how she’s coping, what crap her kids are eating for lunch and whether she’s epilated... In her mind her children are better than ours, her fiancé is fitter and her dog is better behaved. How DARE covid ruin the opportunity to see Stan?! Aaarrrrgggghhhhh! She fancies herself something rotten and is an annoying narcissist. Rant over!!
Yeah completely agree, she’s totally a product of that. Not sure she’d be capable of seeing it differently!

Reactions: 8
Just me or does it feel like this woman is always coming on period or on her period, bore off love! 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.