Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stop thinking about the video her friend posted the other day about how tight of a budget they're on etc. Whereas Char is forever posting really extravagant meal ideas and hugely expensive food shops.. i know we aren't responsible for others' happiness and stuff, but i do think if it was one of my closest friends in that situation, it may make me re-evaluate my own morals & life choices!

Reactions: 12
That dog must stink if she let's him paddle in the pond on every dog walk 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can't stop thinking about the video her friend posted the other day about how tight of a budget they're on etc. Whereas Char is forever posting really extravagant meal ideas and hugely expensive food shops.. i know we aren't responsible for others' happiness and stuff, but i do think if it was one of my closest friends in that situation, it may make me re-evaluate my own morals & life choices!
And to then post about their trip to Costa today after her best friend just mentioned that in her video a few days ago. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Props to whoever called the AD today!! She Just dropped a pampers one featuring Stan, bit weird. Isn’t he 3 now? Surely she should be attempting potty training.. anything for some money I guess 😂
It was me who said this morning Advert incoming I bloody knew it she also does woe is me for engagement just before an Ad she is so predictable.

Reactions: 8
And to then post about their trip to Costa today after her best friend just mentioned that in her video a few days ago. 🙄
I looked at FFF post and Charlotte hasn't liked it.

I suspect they fell out over the whole Covid disco walk/quarantine debacle. FFF dropped Charl right in it

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:
#12 Yet another pity post and woe is me. Advert's posted now, so let's go to Costa coffee!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You can’t force a child to toilet train if they don’t want to they won’t!! My son is Stanley’s age and is only now willing to use a toilet/potty. No point stressing everyone out until they’re ready they won’t do it, every health visitor will tell you that! I’m not her biggest fan and the ad is abit much but think about other mums you’re shaming.
Yes! My oldest trained a month shy of 3.5. My youngest turns 3 in August and isn't ready.

Does anyone ask in an interview when you stopped using nappies? No because it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly! It was an excuse I used to hear a lot of when I used to attend diet classes many years ago. It's just something people would say if they didn't want to take accountability for the rubbish they were shovelling away each week. I think Charlotte should take a good luck at what she's eating first and foremost, 20 minutes of dancing each day isn't going to save you from putting weight on when you eat Greggs/mcdonalds and costa every week.

It reminds me of sw classes yes and Charlotte is ex slimming world.
Issue with sw is it doesn't help people moderate their portion sizes and it doesn't really encourage or advise exercise.
So momeys better spend spent seeing a personal trainer and having custom plan.
See few ranty videos from pts on the muscle you practically have be doing activity at athlete level to gain muscle.
Theres no way shes gained muscle from a few dog walk and half hearted at home workouts.
I see her meal plans and think how many calories and how much is she eating. She seems think healthy foods equals weightless but even too much something considered healthy leads to weight gain.
Its good to see the dog has made her more active.
I'm not as big as her and trying lose weight right now via calorie counting and moving more and its so much harder to shift as you get older. Charlotte is younger than me think she's early 30s
She wants address it now. My fitness tracker still has my bmi in overweight category.
I so find it odd amount crap sbe gives her kids when she's always talking about being healthy.

Reactions: 6
Charlotte #12 On a raft with Mark eating romantic dinners don’t worry kids there’s McDonald’s

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another vlog is up! :rolleyes: To save you the trouble here's the checklist of content:
Cheesy music.✅
Crappy filter.✅
Fake laughing.✅
Period talk.✅
Flowers on the hob.✅
Covert filming.✅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another vlog is up! :rolleyes: To save you the trouble here's the checklist of content:
Cheesy music.✅
Crappy filter.✅
Fake laughing.✅
Period talk.✅
Flowers on the hob.✅
Covert filming.✅
Her fake cackling really goes through me!

There was also a share plate of teeny tiny food for 3 kids to huddle around and share. She’s beyond lazy and so self centred 😡

Reactions: 8
It shouldn’t irritate me but it does when she speaks about completely obvious things like she’s happy her kids are happy as if she’s the only one that could possibly feel this way.

Reactions: 13
Why is she broadcasting to everyone that they’re all heading out tomorrow and the house will be empty?! F’ing idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kids are soooo excited to go to the local Italian for tea... every 3 year olds dream that 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I would make a couple of family meals up if I had a friend struggling. I think a lot of people don’t realise how many families are on such tight budgets.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.