Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what baffles me. It comes up in general conversation with new colleagues etc “what does your wife do?” and he’ll have to say she’s a YouTuber, and naturally the next question would be her username. There’s so much crap on there about him, is he not utterly ashamed/embarrassed by it??
Totally! Her period videos and constant reference to coming on, or her Instagram photos when she was in her bra and knickers pregnant. The constant pining that she fancies him soooo much and can't wait to flirt with him. Its all embarrassing and surely his friends would think that?!

I always wonder what Bill's friends will think when he is older, I mean he will be year 5 come September. My son is the same age and watches YouTube, he only watches people play Roblox and some cringe American game master vlogs 😬 but if one of his friends said their mum was a YouTuber I know he would be asking me if he could watch out of curiosity. Surely when Bill is a teenager that is going to be embarrassing for him too, videos of him in his pyjamas, his swimwear, falling into the lake, playing with dinosaurs etc. But she does it all for her kids guys!

Reactions: 10
Totally! Her period videos and constant reference to coming on, or her Instagram photos when she was in her bra and knickers pregnant. The constant pining that she fancies him soooo much and can't wait to flirt with him. Its all embarrassing and surely his friends would think that?!

I always wonder what Bill's friends will think when he is older, I mean he will be year 5 come September. My son is the same age and watches YouTube, he only watches people play Roblox and some cringe American game master vlogs 😬 but if one of his friends said their mum was a YouTuber I know he would be asking me if he could watch out of curiosity. Surely when Bill is a teenager that is going to be embarrassing for him too, videos of him in his pyjamas, his swimwear, falling into the lake, playing with dinosaurs etc. But she does it all for her kids guys!
My daughters the same age too and she tells me I’m too old to wear sweatshirts and leggings and to use Instagram (I’m 30 FYI, she’s just brutal 😂) but it’s that awkward pre-teen age where they become aware of these things and that their parents have an online persona. Mine would be mortified if I had her life documented and my monthly cycle info and underwear available to see online, let alone flirting with her dad! To be fair, my younger ones would be mortified too. I don’t think she realises how ‘grown up’ this next stage is as she babies her kids so much

Reactions: 7
I know I must sound super fussy but every time I look at these beautiful children I want to give them a bath and wash their hair with clean water (not bath water) ♥
They always look grubby and unkempt!! She makes all her money thru those Children so surely she can at least provide them with good hygiene and clean clothes that actually fit!! She seems to make sure she’s pristine and the Kids come after that 😡
We didn’t have a lot of money growing up but I do remember hearing people commenting to my Mum that her children (yours truly and siblings) always looked lovely (We had hand-me-downs from cousins) 🌈
totally agree. clothes unironed, all colours washed together so not bright whites, and shoes not cleaned and look tatty. Hair not brushed or combed. It doesn’t cost much to have pride in how you turn out your kids.
1D87915E-D282-4418-9E66-F36F2436EBA3.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Does Charl think that egg rolling dates back to when Mark and his family used to roll eggs down a hill in Preston LOL. Is she familiar with the story of Easter 🐣 duck she will be telling us Mark’s family pushed the rock away from Jesus’ cave down Avenham Park next 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The funny thing is Mark looks like he really doesn’t want to be there 😂 Charl loves her traditions though! 🤦🏽‍♀️

I know I must sound super fussy but every time I look at these beautiful children I want to give them a bath and wash their hair with clean water (not bath water) ♥
They always look grubby and unkempt!! She makes all her money thru those Children so surely she can at least provide them with good hygiene and clean clothes that actually fit!! She seems to make sure she’s pristine and the Kids come after that 😡
We didn’t have a lot of money growing up but I do remember hearing people commenting to my Mum that her children (yours truly and siblings) always looked lovely (We had hand-me-downs from cousins) 🌈
I think sometimes it’s the god awful filters she puts on photos. It drains all the colour (and life!) from her photos. She even managed to make her roast dinner look like it needed a bath before. I don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s going to claim the dog actually rolled an egg with its snout next.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does Charl think that egg rolling dates back to when Mark and his family used to roll eggs down a hill in Preston LOL. Is she familiar with the story of Easter 🐣 duck she will be telling us Mark’s family pushed the rock away from Jesus’ cave down Avenham Park next 😂
Charl worships Mark like he’s Jesus so who knows, it’s possible Jesus was from Preston 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The only reason why she didnt post this yesterday was because Bill wasnt with them, probably spent the weekend with his dad. Also didnt charlotte say she took a lot of pride in her physical appearance (LOL to that), can she not care a bit more about her children as well as her bloke's appearance? Everyone in that house looks scruffy, Shark looks like he is still wearing clothes from teenage years i have never seen him in anything decent.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just giggling as i look through char's insta stories and then i found it.... THE EGG ROLLING PIC, look how unhappy Mark is! How is this guy going to have wedding photos done in September/october? She will have to plant a stick up his ass to get him to stand up straight for five seconds and just curious how is Char going to get him in a suit that actually fits! God she is hilarious without even trying! What a sausage :m :ROFLMAO: :m

• Heart
Reactions: 11
B9698EF1-D20F-4418-A7D7-074046B7F6FE.jpeg

Supposed “Foodie” 😂 Charlotte feeds her kids in 1 minute to open packets of high salt and sugar foods. Even buys sliced cheese so she doesn’t even have to slice cheese. This isn’t a lunch for a child it’s a large snack plate. Zero effort. Why doesn’t she give them a sandwich with a bowl of soup. Way to high in salt.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 516743
Supposed “Foodie” 😂 Charlotte feeds her kids in 1 minute to open packets of high salt and sugar foods. Even buys sliced cheese so she doesn’t even have to slice cheese. This isn’t a lunch for a child it’s a large snack plate. Zero effort. Why doesn’t she give them a sandwich with a bowl of soup. Way to high in salt.
Completely agree. This just a load of lazy crap she’s got there.

but no doubt she made herself & Mark some all singing all dancing lunch from scratch?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.