Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching GMB. Is Charlotte Hawkins wearing our Charl's blue prairie dress? šŸ§

Reactions: 1
Yep, I had this exact problem. I lost too much weight and even a seamstress couldnā€™t adjust my dress properly, and in the photos I just look awful in it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜©
But if Charlotteā€™s wedding is going to be low key maybe sheā€™s just getting a dress straight off the rack.
Sheā€™s probably going to wear her mumā€™s wedding dress... to add to the nostalgia and tradition of the day and to bang on about the nostalgia and tradition of the day forever and a day! šŸ™„ It would make her so giddy and proud. It really would.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sheā€™ll have a ham tucked into her garter as her borrowed item. Mark can roll it down the stairs at the reception whilst she sits on the floor barefoot surrounded by petals scattered by day day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Sheā€™ll have a ham tucked into her garter as her borrowed item. Mark can roll it down the stairs at the reception whilst she sits on the floor barefoot surrounded by petals scattered by day day.
Maybe they will get married actually on a set of stairs and instead of sealing it with a kiss at the end, they will say ā€œyou may now roll the bride down the stairsā€ and Mark will flip old Charlotte over onto her side and fling her down the stairs, because Mark is from Preston , and in Preston itā€™s a tradition to throw your bride down the stairs, because heā€™s from Preston and itā€™s a tradition from Preston. And itā€™s just so lovely, and heā€™s her bloke who she just fancies so much.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I donā€™t know how she has the cheek! These two pictures were from the same week. You canā€™t tell me she isnā€™t photoshopping the sh*t out of these pictures! Why all the lies Charlotte? Just own your body size. All of this deception, contorted trickery and editing of your pictures is shady AF!
3FC7D3AF-A209-47B0-9C89-132911295CCA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I see she's still leaving the camera filming their every move in the latest vlog. Then films the little one asleep and the other two in bed!! WHAT THE duck!!! She has zero respect for anyone's privacy in that house! Never mind all the pervs and weirdos that deliberately seek out that sort of footage.
Stupid witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In one photo she has a very flat bum, the other she doesnā€™t. It does not take an expert to realise you canā€™t be both. Why doesnā€™t she just be honest??

Yeah its the bum to be honest. I've no issue on her size and don't want to body shame her at all.
I just don't like the fact she is being a bit devious and clearly bending the truth, or her pictures!!!

Reactions: 7
I don't necessarily think she is photo shopping the pics, I think she is just very clever the way she stands and breathes in until there isn't any air left inside. You can't do that on a video so I very much take the videos as her true size opposed to the contoured pictures.

I don't necessarily think she is photo shopping the pics, I think she is just very clever the way she stands and breathes in until there isn't any air left inside. You can't do that on a video so I very much take the videos as her true size opposed to the contoured pictures.
Agreed. Itā€™s usually quite easy to tell a photoshop when you zoom. I think sheā€™s just sussed out her angles and lighting, plus I always look slimmer when taking a mirror selfie, because youā€™re taking it around eye-level and angling the camera down.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't say shes a peculiar shape, I have short legs a small waist and carry more weight on my legs and bum, however I definitely am not overweight like Charlotte... We are all built differently but she needs to lose alot to get more in proportion x

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve never known anyone be such a supermarket slag šŸ˜‚ we all know she shops at Tesco and occasionally Aldi and Waitrose but sheā€™s never shopped at Morrisonā€™s!

Reactions: 8
Do you think she is getting him checked or is in denial and leaving the poor kid to it?!
I reckon sheā€™s completely in denial and thinks it is normal. I remember her saying on one of the X month baby catch up things she filmed that she was happy because Stan still had his baby t-Rex wrists (whatever that means - Iā€™m feeding my 9 week old and he doesnā€™t have dinosaur wrists!) so perhaps sheā€™ll write a sonnet about his wrists firming up meaning that the baby years are finally behind her

Reactions: 10
the moment he popped out she said ā€œhas he got a cleft paletteā€ because she was so desperate for Stanley NOT to have stickler syndrome, itā€™s clear he does have some elements of it but she doesnā€™t want to believe it. Sheā€™s always expressed guilt of passing it onto daisy so maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s so in denial about Stanleyā€™s wrists šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

God she just canā€™t go out without getting food can she? Costa last week, greggs yesterday and now a Frappuccino & ice cream.. especially for Stan having all those as well! Really unhealthy!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
God she just canā€™t go out without getting food can she? Costa last week, greggs yesterday and now a Frappuccino & ice cream.. especially for Stan having all those as well! Really unhealthy!
Thatā€™s exactly what I thought, she canā€™t even take her son to the park without indulging in junk. Itā€™s not normal!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
To not address Stanā€™s wrists would be irresponsible. Whether she likes it or not, she had children knowing that her syndrome could be passed on. She should be doing everything possible to help her children. Burying her head in the sand wonā€™t magic the problem away. As much as she has a responsibility to seek help, so does Mark.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.