Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it makes me vomit the way she says she wants to "flirt" with Mark. I always associate flirting with early stage romance, maybe wrong of me!
She’s blatantly had a few Proseccos, so she’s feeling brave and slightly aggressive. That was 100% for Tattle’s benefit (as was the previous post about women’s bodies). She always gets a bit funny on her stories on a Friday night 🥂🤪 *hic*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s blatantly had a few Proseccos, so she’s feeling brave and slightly aggressive. That was 100% for Tattle’s benefit (as was the previous post about women’s bodies). She always gets a bit funny on her stories on a Friday night 🥂🤪 *hic*
Old boozy running her mouth again?!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it makes me vomit the way she says she wants to "flirt" with Mark. I always associate flirting with early stage romance, maybe wrong of me!
I agree. She acts like a love sick teenager and she gets a bit more lairy once the prosecco is flowing. Pathetic really. Enjoy your loved up evening without documenting it, like normal people.

Reactions: 12
Holding her youngest while she's supposedly isolating. Way to go there Charl!!!!!
To be fair, as much as there are things she does that are wrong / annoying, she doesn't need to isolate from her family as a potential close contact. I've friends who have been alerted as a close contact a number of times and it's just not feasible to isolate in the house, away from family.

Reactions: 6
This is so off topic but I remeber watching a Christmas vlog where mark filmed her, I think at his parents or something, she was heavily pregnant && the attitude from her! It was disgusting, she spoke to him like tit & the evil eyes she was throwing, I could believe she posted it! It was ages ago now but I couldn’t watch her after that because I just thought you are so fake! This sickly sweet act you out on but she’s a full witch in reality!

I tried to look for the vid to get some pics but I can’t find it and cba to troll through her tit tbh xx
Oh wow, I wish I had seen this x

Flirting with her fiancée. Christ now I’ve read everything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Flirt with him all you like Charl, no one's envious of your drippy bore of a bloke. Just the thought of you desperately pawing at him kinda makes me feel like I'm going to bring my dinner back up though. 🤮🤢

Reactions: 15
The lazy picnic plates for the kids are back again surprise surprise. Knew she wouldn’t keep up feeding them proper food instead of all the sugary and processed meat high salt food. She isn’t a foody. She is lazy !!
77DF36B2-71CF-46B1-9D5B-D4802C665B96.jpeg

She is such a lightweight considering she drinks 3 days a week, I would need to have a few bottles of Prosecco before I start writing crap like that.

Reactions: 6
The lazy picnic plates for the kids are back again surprise surprise. Knew she wouldn’t keep up feeding them proper food instead of all the sugary and processed meat high salt food. She isn’t a foody. She is lazy !!
View attachment 435092
These are the sort of picnic lunches I do for my kids' when it's the middle of summer and we've been in the garden or paddling pool all morning. Not in the middle of February and not every day either.

Reactions: 10
Flirt with him all you like Charl, no one's envious of your drippy bore of a bloke. Just the thought of you desperately pawing at him kinda makes me feel like I'm going to bring my dinner back up though. 🤮🤢
He’s rank. Flirt away Charlotte because trust me, no one else would want to!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Does she EVER put her phone down and stay off Instagram? She shares practically every minute of her day, there’s NO WAY she’s as present as she should be when she’s storying everything and writing wordy unfunny captions!

She’s addicted to validation from strangers and her family must secretly hate it.

This is so true. I’m 10 years in with my partner and i just tell him I’ve shaved my legs if he’s getting some 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How bleeping old is she “I want to flirt with her dad”. I can just imagine him dreading her keeping her hearing aids in at a bedtime cause I bet that’s her signal for her wanting a horizontal bop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think that’s so odd to post a photo of your 4 year old with a caption about wanting to flirt with her dad. I’m embarrassed for Daisy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That's a tit and inappropriate card around kids and where's all the gushy, lovely dovey crap that she normally posts every other day. Surely Valentine's has got Charl's name written all over it! 🤮

Reactions: 8
has she totally lost the plot? She would let a 2 year old take a card saying “I bleeping love you“ into his bedroom?! What if he asked Daisy or Bill to read the words on the front? What if Daisy produced it during a school zoom and/or asked what bleeping meant?! I can only assume she’s still pissed from last night because this is really not ok.
That's a tit and inappropriate card around kids and where's all the gushy, lovely dovey crap that she normally posts every other day. Surely Valentine's has got Charl's name written all over it! 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.