Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
View attachment 9268

She really needs to get a grip. Maybe even a new therapist as the one she has now clearly isnโ€™t working.
Translation: DMs don't benefit me, please engage on my public posts as it boosts me in the algorithm and helps me get new followers so I can charge more per post.

Still so many people are unaware that comment baiting just boils down to making more money!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Yel

Chatty Member
That's a really low blow insinuating this site threatens her children's safety. No one has ever threatened anyone's child on this site or been any risk what so ever. Believe me if anyone was we would be the first to report them to the authorities straight away.

It's not the only lie she's told, talking about accidentally finding the site the other day for the first even though she's mentioned it before.

Saying the Google preview made her feel sick when the worst it said was they find her unrelatable. These people are such hypocrites, happy to gossip about other people but the moment it turns to them they beleive it's strictly off limits.

If you make a living by turning yourself into a public figure you can't always control the narrative.

Talking of blocking tattle on her phone is just because she wants to think she's taking control. Many can't deal with comments they can't delete.

Sorry long rambling post but we have such strict rules here and do way more to protect people than they do themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Supyall

New member here! ๐Ÿ‘‹
Came to have a look at this site being mentioned by Emma, and after reading through I have to say, I can't see her in the same light anymore! I watched all her videos and gave likes, hearts on her Instagram but now, I can't bring myself to watch her new haul vid!
You're all right about the constant buying buying buying, it makes me feel like crap that I can't do the same for my kids. So have unfollowed sad to say.
I initially followed when I saw her say in a vid that she was just a normal mum, can't afford as much as the rich vloggers, but that has completely gone out the window! Every haul and holiday leaves me feeling more and more inadequate, and I just don't need that!
My partner and myself both work hard for our family, and can only afford one holiday a year if we are lucky!
Glad I'm not the only one who feels the same...

Reactions: 28

confused

just signed up to this. I even went to see her on sat live podcast with the scummy mummies. I msged her to say what a funny show it was, scummy mummies were hilarious. she saw my msg and never replied. i commented on a photo as well to say what a funny show. no response. i bought a ticket to go and see her as she has made me laugh in the past and thought it would do be good to go to a show and get out the house for a bit. now see her stories saying shes been crying for 3 hours over a dm. shes a 40 odd year old woman. what a fucking melt.

• Wow
Reactions: 28

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I never knew about this site till BM mentioned it. She lives in the same street as me. Find her very rude - never so much as smiles at her neighbours, even though she โ€˜loves everyone lotsโ€™. Perhaps her manager has advised her not to get too close to the locals.....

• Wow
Reactions: 25

EmCheese

VIP Member
God, itโ€™s inevitable isnโ€™t it?

Hi new members, Iโ€™ll save you some time. Yes we have lives, yes we are fulfilled, yes we are allowed to have an opinion on someoneโ€™s life when they constantly broadcast it in order to make money ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 25

basher84

Sorry.....Sorry...hold on a minute. STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!!!
Did she just say she's trying not to show us her Disney spreadsheet close up so we cannot see where she is at what times??? Well fuck me.. Bang goes my plans of dropping everything and booking my last minute Disney fights to go and stalk brummymummy round Disney world. LOVE.....I don't think you have much to worry about there. (She will go and stalk Tim Tracker though lol!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22

disneys

VIP Member
From what Iโ€™ve read on this thread (Iโ€™m a casual lurker) nobody has ever tried to hurt the children. On every thread where children are a part of the platform, everyone has been respectful and kind about the children: here, Ingham thread, Sacconejolys... even when Hinchโ€™s baby is born Iโ€™m sure it wonโ€™t be attacked. The issue people have is with the parents showcasing the children online and thatโ€™s the only capacity in which they are discussed. How is that in any way affecting the children?

Paul, Stephen. Iโ€™d just give up reading here. Nobody wants to hurt your children. Weโ€™re just discussing your wifeโ€™s constant need for mugs.

• Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
New member here! ๐Ÿ‘‹
Came to have a look at this site being mentioned by Emma, and after reading through I have to say, I can't see her in the same light anymore! I watched all her videos and gave likes, hearts on her Instagram but now, I can't bring myself to watch her new haul vid!
You're all right about the constant buying buying buying, it makes me feel like crap that I can't do the same for my kids. So have unfollowed sad to say.
I initially followed when I saw her say in a vid that she was just a normal mum, can't afford as much as the rich vloggers, but that has completely gone out the window! Every haul and holiday leaves me feeling more and more inadequate, and I just don't need that!
My partner and myself both work hard for our family, and can only afford one holiday a year if we are lucky!
Glad I'm not the only one who feels the same...
Oh the sweet irony that Emma's completely unfounded moaning about Tattle has resulted in so many new members who now see her for what she is.

• Haha
  • Heart

Goodpup

I don't normally mind her but she has wound me up this morning with her post about how she works her ass off - which I might believe if she didn't post multiple stories a day of her sitting in bed, watching trash TV. I love a bit of trash TV but between work and kids I'm lucky to watch one show a month. Also, posting about how her hard earned cash has paid for a dishwasher... good for her, but I'd have loads more spare cash too if I got gifted clothes, beauty products etc.

Reactions: 21

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
So basically she wants to be well known enough that brands approach her so she makes money from selling to us, well known enough to promote affiliate links, well known enough to get sent freebies and free holidays, well known enough to enable her to quit her professional job, however, she doesn't want to receive any criticism regarding her new job performance. How unrealistic to have a large following and expect no criticism, only expect to receive arse kissing. They just like to use us for the money and get adorned with praise. Well tough. I'm so thankful for this site as I only watch YouTube and have nobody in real life to discuss the things I watch with and how they have changed or are great etc. You can't leave comments on their platforms as it gets deleted and blocked. This site is freedom of speech and on a different part of the internet to them so they need not look if they don't want to. How annoying that they only want to be liked and are annoyed if anybody DARES not to gush over them. I'm extremely glad not to be in their vapid world.

• Heart
The more she mentions Tattle the more she's making herself look stupid and obsessive. She IS CLEARLY really ALL of her threads. If it makes you unhappy then don't read it. The more she mentions it the more exposure she's giving it. I don't know Tattle was a thing until she mentioned it the last time. Que New members.......................
I think all the influencers read the threads on here. I didnโ€™t know about tattle until Mrs Meldrum mentioned it. I came on here feeling outraged for her but the more I read the more it made sense to me. Yes there are some posts that are personal and unnecessary but most of them tell the truth and legitimately challenge the influencers and the way they operate. I think that the more the new members read here, the more they will realise that they have, unfortunately, been duped.

basher84

I noticed that 'Stephen' is taking the shit to the tip....god forbid she should do the shit jobs.

Oh, and regarding the bath bomb. I had a lovely bath bomb for mothers day today. I opened it up and my fella started singing the bath bomb son.....nearly throat punched the cunt!

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Jesus wept! She is worried about us being a danger to her kids and she is posting them dancing to R Kelly??? Is she completely thick or just plain ignorant?

Reactions: 20

RUexcited

Chatty Member
So I sent her a DM today saying I thought sheโ€™s great but a bit too much like Louise ..... instant reply asking me why I thought that . I replied politely saying the hauls , Disney etc to which she replied she doesnโ€™t copy Louise and that sheโ€™s never done a B&M haul and that sheโ€™s loved Disney since 2015 . If that is what made her โ€œcry โ€œ for three hours she needs to get off you tube and into some kind of therapy to man up . Ugh you tubers really are pathetic little snow flakes arenโ€™t they ?? All they want is validation and lots and lots of freebies and attention . I worry about Disney obsessed adults I really do

• Haha
Reactions: 18

letitallout

Awwww. Quite sad reading this thread. Out of all the mummy vloggers Brummy is one of my fave. I like her. Most people's beef with these new money vloggers is their lack of transparency and not saying when they have been gifted goods and holidays or saying when things are an 'Ad', but I do think Brummy is transparent out of them all and if she wants to spend her own money in Home Bargains or Poundshop then what is the problem? Not sure how Home Bargains or Poundshop is unrelatable or out of most people's reach. There are far far worse than brummy out there who really are unrelatable, who don't put Ad or Gifted and quite frankly would crawl over their grannies to get the monied brands and take any free gift going and then flog them on ebay.
My problem with all the hauls is the rampant consumerism it encourages and normalises. The environmental damage from all this completely unnecessary tat is massive.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey Steve, how about that wife of yours stops adding to her self enforced drama by not mentioning tattle? She is bloody obsessed. She ainโ€™t THAT interesting.
Delusions of grandeur. Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Get her to google that on the train home. And no one, I mean NO ONE has compromised your kids safety here. Emma does that daily by parading them online.

Every single one of you are fucking cows. Heartless bastards with fuck all else to do get a fucking life cows
You have made a very solid point, suddenly I find myself adoring Emma and heading for the button to delete my account here.

• Haha