Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobooboo

I thought the same - why not just do Alton Towers as a family?

Also - I have no idea how she affords everything. My husband and I both have very good jobs and get paid well, but there is no way we could afford our mortgage and bills etc AND THEN various trips to Disney a year on top of a trip to New York as well as all the stuff she buys to do all the hauls. Plus having the kitchen done and then regular take aways and meals out. She always says she saves and spends all her money on Disney - but that can’t be true. What about New York and the kitchen and all the purchases for the hauls. Clearly has huge amounts of disposable income.

I have to admit that I am so jealous - hold my hands up. Wish I could afford such experiences for my kids. I work really hard and that pays for our one holiday a year.

Reactions: 17

Good Egg

VIP Member
I'm here because of Emma,never heard of this site before and I fucking love it 😂😂
Same. I thought I’d come over to say hello and have a mooch. So glad I’m not alone.
That recent Instagram post re:Mother’s Day how self righteous and self indulgent. Me me me much?

• Heart
  • Haha

Wahalala

Hey Stephen since you read here why don't you grow a back bone and become a man instead of letting your dear wife walk all over you

• Haha
  • Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
The children, in any thread aren’t out at risk or talked low of and never should be!! I will say it again, this thread is nothing compared to the others and a majority of the people like the Emma. If her manager is reading (I say if because I believe she is covering her own behaviours) then wouldn’t you be going back and saying “right Emma, we need to approach things differently, people are bored and finding you unrelatable?!”. I for one, would want somebody that I was paying to be honest with me and to listen to the people! Many of her followers, who she wanted to come on here, read and go back with sympathy, have done the exact opposite! That too, would raise alarm bells! The poor, pity me party, can’t onky work when you want it too Emma! Stop watching reality TV and running them down, but cry wolf when somebody dares comment on you. Your husband and manager need to grow a backbone and stand up to you! Do something different from the others, stop your tacky poundshop hauls and regular holidays to Disney! Become relatable to a a 41 year old woman, because I can’t relate to you at all right now!

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So apparently Emma doesn’t read here (yeah right) but her husband does for her ‘kids’ safety’. Erm how about don’t put your kids on the internet at all and protect them from the online world?

Has the kids’ safety ever been threatened on here? Implying it has or will be is really low, Emma.

Also there’s never any acknowledgment by these mummy vloggers that the reason their kids are out in the public eye is because of the mummy vloggers themselves. So hypocritical.
Nobody on this thread has ever said anything that is a threat to the kids. We haven’t said anything that is a threat to Emma. And I think that is the case for other threads as well. This isn’t a place of threatening kids or adults, it’s about airing frustrations about people's behaviour. This thread in particular, people don’t necessarily dislike Emma, they dislike aspects of her behaviour. Two very different things.

• Heart
B

Bonanza babe

I was very frustrated when someone asked her in a Q&A recently about advice for how they save up for so many holidays. She was given some patronising reply about being careful with money & savings. Doesn’t quite match up to the shopping every single day for masses of unnecessary tat, let alone the fact she’s given stuff for free & paid by companies like Disney or hotels to do these holidays. Why won’t they ever admit this lifestyle isn’t attainable for average people? Perpetuating the lie that if we all worked as hard as the laptop bed dwellers, we could all be on 6 foreign holidays a year

Reactions: 16

powderpower

Chatty Member
she is so hypocritical she was on instagram when Khloe Kardashian was having all her drama saying she needed to know more what did everyone think etc etc she constantly talks about the real house wives yet we are not allowed to discuss here. Does she think it doesn't apply to her its one rule for her another for everyone else.

robbacrap

Thanks Emma for introducing me to this!
I am so happy to read I am not alone in thinking she has become completely unrelatable and fake!

• Haha

Bobsyouruncle

I'm sorry but that post about wanting to be alone on Mothers Day, she's alone most of the week when they are at school. She gets time to herself at the weekends. Who on earth doesn't want to spend time with their kids on mothers day! Shocker!

karmacoma

Chatty Member
That's a really low blow insinuating this site threatens her children's safety. No one has ever threatened anyone's child on this site or been any risk what so ever. Believe me if anyone was we would be the first to report them to the authorities straight away.

It's not the only lie she's told, talking about accidentally finding the site the other day for the first even though she's mentioned it before.

Saying the Google preview made her feel sick when the worst it said was they find her unrelatable. These people are such hypocrites, happy to gossip about other people but the moment it turns to them they beleive it's strictly off limits.

If you make a living by turning yourself into a public figure you can't control always the narrative.

Talking of blocking tattle on her phone is just because she wants to think she's taking control. Many can't deal with comments they can't delete.

Sorry long rambling post but we have such strict rules here and do way more to protect people than they do themselves.
Well said.

I cannot believe she’s pulling the ‘my kids safety’ bullshit :mad:

She’s unbelievable.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
That's a really low blow insinuating this site threatens her children's safety. No one has ever threatened anyone's child on this site or been any risk what so ever. Believe me if anyone was we would be the first to report them to the authorities straight away.

It's not the only lie she's told, talking about accidentally finding the site the other day for the first even though she's mentioned it before.

Saying the Google preview made her feel sick when the worst it said was they find her unrelatable. These people are such hypocrites, happy to gossip about other people but the moment it turns to them they beleive it's strictly off limits.

If you make a living by turning yourself into a public figure you can't control always the narrative.

Talking of blocking tattle on her phone is just because she wants to think she's taking control. Many can't deal with comments they can't delete.

Sorry long rambling post but we have such strict rules here and do way more to protect people than they do themselves.
Great post. Cannot agree more. If you are concerned about your kids then why oh why are you constantly putting them on your social media? They're just kids, they have no idea of the implications of what they are doing. I know there has been a lot of debate about the ethics of parading your children on social media when they are too young to understand.

• Heart

Vee6

VIP Member
I do like Emma, and i look forward to her videos. But, believing her children are in any sort of danger because of this site is ridiculous and its got my goat. No one has a problem with her children. I dont even think this thread is particulaly harsh, hell its nowt compared to the Meldrums!

I think Stephen just wants a quiet life, and if that means dressing up as captain hook every once in a while then so be it. Rest assured stephen your children are safe from us, most people just think your wife buys too much crap. People want somewhere they can say what they want without it being censored by the vlogger.

Ilando

VIP Member
I hate how disposable everything is. How much of the plastic tat that she buys every trip last longer than a few weeks. She buys completely new clothes and accessories for each Disney trip so what happens to all the old stuff?

I also hate how just because it’s ‘only a pound’ means that we can buy a trolley load of crap every week just to get views.

• Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Have you noticed that when she talks about her teaching days her eyes shine and she looks so happy. Why she is wasting her life watching Real Housewives all day is beyond me when she clearly loved her job.

Reactions: 15

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
This is becoming common ground with her!!!

EMMA - take yourself off social media!!! It obviously isn’t for you and it obviously isn’t working! I don’t agree with people with being mean and bullying, but, unfortunately it will happen!! You either have to ignore it and move on, or delete the thing completely. Your own wel being and sanity had to be far more important that any deal or amount of money you can make. Go back to your lovely job, where I believe you were probably amazing! And I say that genuinely, because I honestly believe you were a fantastic teacher. Putting yourself through this, constantly, will become your downfall!
I’m scraping this!!!! Emma you are full of crap....2 Hours ago posted cake with a friend! You just posted, lunch with said friend in the same pub! If you had been crying for 3 hours, you wouldn’t have even thought about posting cake, and you definitely wouldn’t be in the same pub eating lunch! Good pub choice though!!
Attention, bull, seeking attention at its finest. I keep trying to find something to relate, as I really used to like you! But you are unreal!!

Pumkinspice

Oh by the way, she’s oh so concerned about the safety of her kids so hubby stalks tattle 👋🏻
But she’s posting real time photos of her kids with her exact location. Yeah bab- whatevs

• Wow

Good Egg

VIP Member
Other things she has said before make me think she is a total nightmare to those around her but that post especially made me think they must all be treading on eggshells around her constantly. Demanding to be spoilt on mother's day. That type of behaviour makes me want to spoil a person less!
I think occasions like Mother’s Day/Anniversaries and birthdays are overrated and infact the best gifts come from the heart “I love you Mummy” means so much more to me than tat bought unnecessarily, that’s not to say I don’t appreciate gifts bought for me but I certainly wouldn’t be disappointed if I didn’t receive anything - does that make sense?

• Heart