Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more she mentions Tattle the more she's making herself look stupid and obsessive. She IS CLEARLY really ALL of her threads. If it makes you unhappy then don't read it. The more she mentions it the more exposure she's giving it. I don't know Tattle was a thing until she mentioned it the last time. Que New members.......................

Reactions: 7
The more she mentions Tattle the more she's making herself look stupid and obsessive. She IS CLEARLY really ALL of her threads. If it makes you unhappy then don't read it. The more she mentions it the more exposure she's giving it. I don't know Tattle was a thing until she mentioned it the last time. Que New members.......................
I think all the influencers read the threads on here. I didn’t know about tattle until Mrs Meldrum mentioned it. I came on here feeling outraged for her but the more I read the more it made sense to me. Yes there are some posts that are personal and unnecessary but most of them tell the truth and legitimately challenge the influencers and the way they operate. I think that the more the new members read here, the more they will realise that they have, unfortunately, been duped.

Reactions: 21
Exactly the same for me. I never knew this site existed til she mentioned it. I used to get annoyed with her stories anyway with the constant singing. And gurning. Then I found like minded people 😂😂 thanks Emma, for showing me the way.

Exactly the same for me. I never knew this site existed til she mentioned it. I used to get annoyed with her stories anyway with the constant singing. And gurning. Then I found like minded people 😂😂 thanks Emma, for showing me the way.
It back fires on them! They mention it, people read and relate. Exactly what I did though with another “influencer”. Emma May have shot herself in the foot.

don’t get me wrong i don’t like any of the youtubers you mentioned apart from Emma but blimey but much to compare a mum who loves her family to bits who is trying her best in comparison to the wife of a nonce

😋

Come on can’t you stay away from nasty gossip forums that drag women down. To sit by and just let her be attacked by a load of middle aged miserable women because she puts out videos grow up
Hun seriously, so emma watches real housewives etc she’s watching other people’s lives. We do the same because she puts herself out there. If you really read through this a lot of it is not all bad. Same as when people comment on love island etc, if you put yourself on the internet for people to watch then it’s to be expected. If she doesn’t like it she needs to stay off the internet. Wake up, it’s the real bloody world. Like she said earlier, you can’t please all of the people all of the time.

Come on can’t you stay away from nasty gossip forums that drag women down. To sit by and just let her be attacked by a load of middle aged miserable women because she puts out videos grow up
You’re not defending anyone’s honour, you’re doing exactly what she wanted you to do. You’re the puppet in this situation. Here you are, attacking people while she keeps the clean image. GG.

Reactions: 5
don’t get me wrong i don’t like any of the youtubers you mentioned apart from Emma but blimey but much to compare a mum who loves her family to bits who is trying her best in comparison to the wife of a nonce

😋

I totally agree that you can’t compare Emma to that Ingham woman, she had made her own bed!
Emma chooses to put herself into the public eye, people will be critical of what she does etc.... they have that right as she puts herself out there. Just as Emma comments when she watches her reality programmes and passes judgement. It’s the same thing?! Emma can’t moan that she doesn’t like what is said, but then go on and do it to others. It’s hypocritical! A lot of the stuff on here, isn’t nearly as bad as the other threads going. She could take some of the constructive stuff onboard. A lot used to like her and found her enjoyable, but she has changed sadly.
The key messsge being though, don’t put your life on display if you don’t want the negative and only the positive. That isn’t real life!

You’re not defending anyone’s honour, you’re doing exactly what she wanted you to do. You’re the puppet in this situation. Here you are, attacking people while she keeps the clean image. GG.
Exactly! If she was that bothered she would defend herself. Unfortunately, vloggers seem to think they are above that and get everybody else to do it for them!

😋

Hold on...can’t YOU stay away from this forum? 🙄 Take your own advice & go back to kissing that huge arse. 😂

• Haha
I never knew about this site till BM mentioned it. She lives in the same street as me. Find her very rude - never so much as smiles at her neighbours, even though she ‘loves everyone lots’. Perhaps her manager has advised her not to get too close to the locals.....

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I love it when influencers go off on these "gossip sites," when you know full well they not only read here but are the first to bookmark places just like it. I rarely if ever believe any of these narcissists who say they are pro-female support. Oh get over yourself. Like most of you said, it's perfectly acceptable for them to listen to podcasts or read articles criticizing someone famous. But the minute it hits close to home, cue the butthurt.

Reactions: 8
Why does Emma say she’s trying to work out how to block Tattle on her phone? If she doesn’t want to know what’s being said about her on here just don’t look
Exactly. She said she was looking for an old new article and ended up on Tattle????

Reactions: 12
I never knew about this site till BM mentioned it. She lives in the same street as me. Find her very rude - never so much as smiles at her neighbours, even though she ‘loves everyone lots’. Perhaps her manager has advised her not to get too close to the locals.....
I met her once and she was exactky like that! Couldn’t be bothered, felt like we were wasting her time. She only replies to messages that big her up, not relatable anymore, sadly!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is she being sponsored by Tattle? She's brought gazillions of new members in. Thanks Emma!
Just a month ago she was saying she didn’t care about tattle bla bla bla.... now she is trying to get the site shut down.

She needs to stop watching crap American tv all day, get back to the real world.

Reactions: 9
she is so hypocritical she was on instagram when Khloe Kardashian was having all her drama saying she needed to know more what did everyone think etc etc she constantly talks about the real house wives yet we are not allowed to discuss here. Does she think it doesn't apply to her its one rule for her another for everyone else.

Reactions: 16
I think it glaringly shows the ego of these 'mummy-insta/youtubers' that they can become so incensed by forums like this. Why do forums like this exist? Because people have become disappointed, disenchanted with the themes of over consumption and greediness (buy buy buy buy buy), their need to monetise everything gaining fast cash without acknowledging and being transparent about these avenues, and failure to express thankfulness to their viewers for their success, and very little to NO consciousness raising of social or political issues, and charitable events (unless it's a trending one on social media).

You obviously read here Emma, surely you're intelligent enough to at least be more critical about why forums like this exist, and why if you decide to show so much of your life it is open to comments and discussion, JUST LIKE YOU DO WITH EVERY CRAPPY REALITY SHOW YOU WATCH.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They do very little as a family. I get the impression her and Steven put up with each other for the kids. They don’t even share a bed! I feel sorry for Steven he seems a nice guy but seems very controlled and miserable at the same time.
Sharing a bed still? I don’t get this, probably an excuse.. keeping the boy in the bed so they don’t have to stomach either for a night

She's definitely checking here she just put up a story telling everyone where her son and husband are today
She’s the type of control freak that would be checking these constantly..
Oh hi there Emma, how nice of you to join us bab

Also, what is wrong with Erin? Her shoulder back thing? BM briefly mentions it and moved on

Also, shout out to BM herself for introducing me to this website and opening up my eyes to the real her hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Sharing a bed still? I don’t get this, probably an excuse.. keeping the boy in the bed so they don’t have to stomach either for a night

She’s the type of control freak that would be checking these constantly..
Oh hi there Emma, how nice of you to join us bab

Also, what is wrong with Erin? Her shoulder back thing? BM briefly mentions it and moved on

Also, shout out to BM herself for introducing me to this website and opening up my eyes to the real her hahahahahahaha
Erin has something wrong with her neck that is being sorted and I think she had/is having physio for. I get that she doesn’t want to talk about it and only brought it up because people “asked” questions about it! I wouldn’t want my child’s health broadcast all over social media tbh, but then again I wouldn’t, in general, broadcast my child all over social media full stop!
She is a control freak and wants everything on her terms and it is genuinely sad. She could do so much more with her platform and make herself unique to the others, but she doesn’t. I am the age age as her and I can’t relate to her at all! If she took people’s opnions onboard, rather than battle them, she might actually get better at what she does!

Erin has something wrong with her neck that is being sorted and I think she had/is having physio for. I get that she doesn’t want to talk about it and only brought it up because people “asked” questions about it! I wouldn’t want my child’s health broadcast all over social media tbh, but then again I wouldn’t, in general, broadcast my child all over social media full stop!
She is a control freak and wants everything on her terms and it is genuinely sad. She could do so much more with her platform and make herself unique to the others, but she doesn’t. I am the age age as her and I can’t relate to her at all! If she took people’s opnions onboard, rather than battle them, she might actually get better at what she does!
Be thankful that even though your her age your not like her.. blowing all your money on flipping mugs????? What even hahahaha

• Haha
Be thankful that even though your her age your not like her.. blowing all your money on flipping mugs????? What even hahahaha
Too bloomin true, I don’t spend my days watching reality tv or buying tat from the pound shop either! Hence, why I can’t relate to her! Each to their own, but why do vloggers think we want to watch shopping hauls constantly! There is only so much you need, surely 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.