Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 9268

She really needs to get a grip. Maybe even a new therapist as the one she has now clearly isn’t working.
I hate how much she rants about this, she must enjoy playing the victim!
I did send her really nice DMs in the past, when I used to like her and follow her. She never even opened one!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 9268

She really needs to get a grip. Maybe even a new therapist as the one she has now clearly isn’t working.
This is becoming common ground with her!!!

EMMA - take yourself off social media!!! It obviously isn’t for you and it obviously isn’t working! I don’t agree with people with being mean and bullying, but, unfortunately it will happen!! You either have to ignore it and move on, or delete the thing completely. Your own wel being and sanity had to be far more important that any deal or amount of money you can make. Go back to your lovely job, where I believe you were probably amazing! And I say that genuinely, because I honestly believe you were a fantastic teacher. Putting yourself through this, constantly, will become your downfall!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 9268

Translation: DMs don't benefit me, please engage on my public posts as it boosts me in the algorithm and helps me get new followers so I can charge more per post.

Still so many people are unaware that comment baiting just boils down to making more money!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Does Emma only do social media (YouTube etc) for work?! She always says “work day” as if she is leaving the house to attend a “typical job” ... also if she can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen, hun! I honestly doubt she has had an awful messages because she likes to blame the victim surely she would have posted proof!

Reactions: 3
I bet there wasn't even any DM shes just too lazy to reply to them right now
She doesn’t reply to them! Before my eyes were opened I sent her a few DMs and never got a reply, not even a double tap ‘like’. They were lovely DMs by the way!

Reactions: 9
This is becoming common ground with her!!!

EMMA - take yourself off social media!!! It obviously isn’t for you and it obviously isn’t working! I don’t agree with people with being mean and bullying, but, unfortunately it will happen!! You either have to ignore it and move on, or delete the thing completely. Your own wel being and sanity had to be far more important that any deal or amount of money you can make. Go back to your lovely job, where I believe you were probably amazing! And I say that genuinely, because I honestly believe you were a fantastic teacher. Putting yourself through this, constantly, will become your downfall!
I’m scraping this!!!! Emma you are full of crap....2 Hours ago posted cake with a friend! You just posted, lunch with said friend in the same pub! If you had been crying for 3 hours, you wouldn’t have even thought about posting cake, and you definitely wouldn’t be in the same pub eating lunch! Good pub choice though!!
Attention, bull, seeking attention at its finest. I keep trying to find something to relate, as I really used to like you! But you are unreal!!

Reactions: 15
Stephen, pull the reins in your wife! She clearly has no mental issues if she did she would be straight off social media and that's what any good therapist would tell you.

It's clear she begs for attention and that's not healthy.

Reactions: 5
Stephen, pull the reins in your wife! She clearly has no mental issues if she did she would be straight off social media and that's what any good therapist would tell you.

It's clear she begs for attention and that's not healthy.
Most definitely! If I behaved in this manner and was constantly upset, my husband and even my parents would have given me a good talking too, and got rid of anything that made me miserable. It will impact all of them, she may want to protect her children from the so called trolls, but what about her behaviour? It will impact on her children and her daughter is getting to an age, where it will be discussed. My mummy saw your mummy online..,,,etc!

In reality shes a 40 year old housewife ( I wouldn't even call her that ) that claims she works hard but really she sits on her ass all day watching YouTube or trashy TV and even has the nerve to escape upstairs to do the same while her husband ( that has been to work ALL day ) takes care of the kids.

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In reality shes a 40 year old housewife ( I wouldn't even call her that ) that claims she works hard but really she sits on her ass all day watching YouTube or trashy TV and even has the nerve to escape upstairs to do the same while her husband ( that has been to work ALL day ) takes care of the kids.

Lazy, lazy, lazy.
So much truth in this!

Reactions: 3
SERIOUSLY, I can't believe she posted that crap!? Whoever believes her "woe is me", needs to wake up! This is just her pushing her Instagram feed for engagement to boost her algorithms and posts, (dm's won't do that) THAT'S IT PERIOD. If she was so 'affected' by that DM why would she promote chatting with her on her Instagram feed? A normal person would decide to just come off totally instead and take a break. It's such bullshit and gets me SO annoyed!

Same thing with the whole 'we check tattle to protect our children' hahaha yeah right, what she did there was just try to force attention back on tattle and become a victim when she realised only 2 people came to her 'defence' out of allllllllllll her followers. What does that say?

Get a thicker skin. Ugh
:rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I sent her DMs before and she has never opened them. Yet she opened her DMs and automatically got a bad one?! Yea ok Emma.

And regards to the cake..I think she said something like "when your friend brings cake to work", or something along those lines. Your at a PUB, meeting a friend and having coffee...can someone please explain to me how this is a work day?!

Reactions: 12
can someone please explain to me how this is a work day?!
I think she completely forgot what actual work is really like: being outside the house in an office for 9+ hours a day, plus commute time. And having to deal with all house chores anyway at the end of a very long day. Eating cake in a pub with a friend is not exactly the same.

Reactions: 12
I’m scraping this!!!! Emma you are full of crap....2 Hours ago posted cake with a friend! You just posted, lunch with said friend in the same pub! If you had been crying for 3 hours, you wouldn’t have even thought about posting cake, and you definitely wouldn’t be in the same pub eating lunch! Good pub choice though!!
Attention, bull, seeking attention at its finest. I keep trying to find something to relate, as I really used to like you! But you are unreal!!
This!!!! ☝ She is such a liar!!!!!!!
Steven tell your wife to stop telling lies, it’s going to be her downfall then all your holidays will come to an abrupt stop without you tube dosh

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This!!!! ☝ She is such a liar!!!!!!!
Steven tell your wife to stop telling lies, it’s going to be her downfall then all your holidays will come to an abrupt stop without you tube dosh
Thank you! It really annoyed me after I tried to defend her slightly, but posting stories in a pub when you are apparently at your wits end 🤔🤔🤔

Also I find it funny that she is telling people to go to her comments when she only replies to the first load of comments then suddenly stops :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine if Instagram suddenly bust and these vloggers lost everything
Can you imagine if Instagram suddenly bust and these vloggers lost everything
But then they would have to get real jobs and work with us normal people. I'm not sure their feelings could take it. I mean what about if someone said they could duck off with all their Home Bargains shite . Think of all they therapy they will need!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But then they would have to get real jobs and work with us normal people. I'm not sure their feelings could take it. I mean what about if someone said they could duck off with all their Home Bargains shite . Think of all they therapy they will need!
Emma could get a job in home bargains! Her wet dream!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.