Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also fyi she does those pointless polls to boost her algorithm too Instagram recognises it

Reactions: 8
Proof Emma (hi Emma 👋🏻) reads here...

Latest FB post

“Sometimes I like to cater to the large amount of followers who to them. I am a pin up. Their dream girl. Top of their list.

So today I had a photo taken in the style of a 90s black and white Athena poster. A hot sexy chick. On a building site. Just looking fit AF.

Ladies I’m sorry if your men prefer me to you. And likewise. Ladies I’m sorry if your ladies prefer me to you.

It’s hard looking like me. Even Beyoncé is quaking👷🏼‍♀️💋🧤 #godlovestephenwhodoesntbataneyelidwheniaskhimtodoshitlikethis

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Posts about constantly recieving negative DM’s yet has never opened one of my positive ones in the past.
I replied to a story of hers on Saturday, no reply. But I commented on a post of hers along the lines of ‘it’s my birthday and I’m also in the bath right now with a glass of wine drowning my sorrows of aging’ and she replied straight away with a ‘Happy birthday x’ kind of message... Didn’t think anything of it and then I found this thread... Just trying to look like the nice person publically replying but doesn’t give a toss if it’s private...

Reactions: 7
Agreed there... in the past I've commented about something home bargain related in a nice way .. she has just ignored... she is very ignorant ...thinks she is summat special... talks down to Stephen and has a teacher approach to parenting ...
Life isn't a classroom Emma
Life is a highway your gonna ride it all night long - ☺ See Emma if you read this you’ll know I watch all your travel vlogs

More lies I see, she is an embarrassment. I would much perfer to watch Steven seems laid back and not up his own arse. Plus naturally more funny then emma 😂 aka Louise wannabe. Emma if your reading this your never going to be zoella.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know I've only just got into brummymummy...like since January. I even bought a mug! (I do like a stripe) But lately she has becoming a bit too much. Yoo many hauls, too much reality TV (on the laptop) She uses 'rabid' far too much in my opinion. The thing is now the constant "DMs are making me cry" and I'm ready to walk away.
She is just a pity party. I think she needs to show one and just say "this is not on". I agree with you all, if its not posted it didn't happen.

Not ready to unfollow yet, Erin is gorgeous and I'm waiting to see if she is ok.

Reactions: 12
I am interested to see her weekly and what she says about tattle regarding last week or is she go to not talk about it.

Reactions: 3
just signed up to this. I even went to see her on sat live podcast with the scummy mummies. I msged her to say what a funny show it was, scummy mummies were hilarious. she saw my msg and never replied. i commented on a photo as well to say what a funny show. no response. i bought a ticket to go and see her as she has made me laugh in the past and thought it would do be good to go to a show and get out the house for a bit. now see her stories saying shes been crying for 3 hours over a dm. shes a 40 odd year old woman. what a bleeping melt.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
has anyone else noticed that both Louise and Emma are having there gardens done looks like the same ugly slabs as well.

just signed up to this. I even went to see her on sat live podcast with the scummy mummies. I msged her to say what a funny show it was, scummy mummies were hilarious. she saw my msg and never replied. i commented on a photo as well to say what a funny show. no response. i bought a ticket to go and see her as she has made me laugh in the past and thought it would do be good to go to a show and get out the house for a bit. now see her stories saying shes been crying for 3 hours over a dm. shes a 40 odd year old woman. what a bleeping melt.
She had absolutely no interest in people, I met her once and she was far up her own arse it was unreal and you really need to be licking that arse to get any form of response!
It’s sad when you have paid your own, hard earned money, to support her and she can’t even be bothered to acknowledge! Unfortunately relatable Emma is no more, attention seeking, full of bull Emma would rather focus on the so called trolls! Come out if your arse Emma, and recognise the people that support you!

Reactions: 12
i really dont understand why a negative message gets a whole speech yet the hundreds of positive ones get ignored. honestly who cries over the opinion of strangers? hand on heart I literally wouldnt give a toss what people thought of me if they were msging me nasty stuff. would you really sit and cry if you had 2 kids a mortgage and a husband? proper weird.

She had absolutely no interest in people, I met her once and she was far up her own arse it was unreal and you really need to be licking that arse to get any form of response!
It’s sad when you have paid your own, hard earned money, to support her and she can’t even be bothered to acknowledge! Unfortunately relatable Emma is no more, attention seeking, full of bull Emma would rather focus on the so called trolls! Come out if your arse Emma, and recognise the people that support you!
what did she do when you met her?

I just checked my messages to her from the past.. I have sent 5! I'm very embarrassed by that! Haha. It was when I thought they were regular mums and not just saleswomen. Anyways.. no reply to a single one! Maybe she should watch less daytime tv and engage with her audience a bit more as it is part of her job!

Reactions: 14
i really dont understand why a negative message gets a whole speech yet the hundreds of positive ones get ignored. honestly who cries over the opinion of strangers? hand on heart I literally wouldnt give a toss what people thought of me if they were msging me nasty stuff. would you really sit and cry if you had 2 kids a mortgage and a husband? proper weird.

what did she do when you met her?
I met her at an event at the Hippodrome, I did that awful gush thing that you do. She said hello, but that was about all! My friend said we were avid followers etc but we could have been telling her anything! She was engaged, looking around the room, wooshing her hair and the couldn’t get away quick enough!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
The hair thing boils my piss. Stop touching your god damn hair all the time.

So I sent her a DM today saying I thought she’s great but a bit too much like Louise ..... instant reply asking me why I thought that . I replied politely saying the hauls , Disney etc to which she replied she doesn’t copy Louise and that she’s never done a B&M haul and that she’s loved Disney since 2015 . If that is what made her “cry “ for three hours she needs to get off you tube and into some kind of therapy to man up . Ugh you tubers really are pathetic little snow flakes aren’t they ?? All they want is validation and lots and lots of freebies and attention . I worry about Disney obsessed adults I really do

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I sent her a DM today saying I thought she’s great but a bit too much like Louise ..... instant reply asking me why I thought that . I replied politely saying the hauls , Disney etc to which she replied she doesn’t copy Louise and that she’s never done a B&M haul and that she’s loved Disney since 2015 . If that is what made her “cry “ for three hours she needs to get off you tube and into some kind of therapy to man up . Ugh you tubers really are pathetic little snow flakes aren’t they ?? All they want is validation and lots and lots of freebies and attention . I worry about Disney obsessed adults I really do
So she does respond then?! If your message made her cry, then she really needs to grow a pair, it was honest critic!
I don’t believe their was a message, as she never shares what got her so unbelievably upset!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.