Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“BrummyMummy - Her morals are scummy and she’ll never replace Chummy”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god I know! But make out to be the best mum's on the planet! Oh don't they have it the worst!
The way she speaks about her stressful, hectic life, you’d think she woke up one morning &, shockingly found those children at the bottom of the bed - I’m assuming her first was planned & after having one they decided to try for another......? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
BM just said “I’ve fallen into my bed office” 100% guarantee she will be calling it a soft office in the next 2/3 weeks 😂 Louise wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She bardly ever get sent anything in the post she says but gets shed loads of make up and clothes. Boils my piss.

P. S. Think Steven will be glad you have gone away tomorrow, his ears will be thanking him 😂

Reactions: 4
She bardly ever get sent anything in the post she says but gets shed loads of make up and clothes. Boils my piss.

P. S. Think Steven will be glad you have gone away tomorrow, his ears will be thanking him 😂
I thought something similar when they were all at the National Trust the other day.
Felt sorry for all the other patrons that would have gone for a quiet, civilised day out and had brummy and family screeching all over the place.

Reactions: 5
I thought something similar when they were all at the National Trust the other day.
Felt sorry for all the other patrons that would have gone for a quiet, civilised day out and had brummy and family screeching all over the place.
The place is went, is local to me. Will definitely be avoiding for the foreseeable future!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed Stephen grinning like a maniac in a couple of stories recently :ROFLMAO:
Imagine Emma behind the camera ordering him to grin for the tattlers :ROFLMAO:

New thread
Brummymummyof2 - a poor mans pentland, drowning in tat
Yaaaaaaaaaas queen (I’m taking the piss I can’t actually stand how she says yaaaas all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just don’t see the funny side of chasing children with dog poo.
Heaven knows what the other people in the park thought.....😖
She’s got a mean streak....remember when she filmed the kids in the back garden eating the revolting jelly beans (such as barf, dog food, etc) & enjoyed seeing them feel sick 🤢 but refused to eat any herself? 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s got a mean streak....remember when she filmed the kids in the back garden eating the revolting jelly beans (such as barf, dog food, etc) & enjoyed seeing them feel sick 🤢 but refused to eat any herself? 🤔
You can tell she has a mean streak by just looking at how she treats and talks about stephen

Reactions: 10
When is man child going to come out ??? I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again he’s so feminine he probably has periods !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently she saved all her hard working cash for the a dishwasher. Yeah alright then if you say so 😂

Reactions: 2
I don't normally mind her but she has wound me up this morning with her post about how she works her ass off - which I might believe if she didn't post multiple stories a day of her sitting in bed, watching trash TV. I love a bit of trash TV but between work and kids I'm lucky to watch one show a month. Also, posting about how her hard earned cash has paid for a dishwasher... good for her, but I'd have loads more spare cash too if I got gifted clothes, beauty products etc.

Reactions: 21
Makes me laugh how even when she does a “day in the life- a work day” she still does bugger all. She cant even make it up. Fair play wish i could earn my living doing bugger all but dont pretend you do

Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh how even when she does a “day in the life- a work day” she still does bugger all. She cant even make it up. Fair play wish i could earn my living doing bugger all but dont pretend you do
You’re so right. Breakfast, watching tv, bit of sitting at computer, lunch, afternoon tv, film a tat video does not constitute a stressful day at work!!!

Reactions: 14
I don't normally mind her but she has wound me up this morning with her post about how she works her ass off - which I might believe if she didn't post multiple stories a day of her sitting in bed, watching trash TV. I love a bit of trash TV but between work and kids I'm lucky to watch one show a month. Also, posting about how her hard earned cash has paid for a dishwasher... good for her, but I'd have loads more spare cash too if I got gifted clothes, beauty products etc.
I feel exactly the same.

You did have an actual job before - so you KNOW what a days work is. And fannying around answering a couple of emails, instagramming before retiring to bed to watch tit reality tv shows is not it!

Reactions: 10
I feel exactly the same!! And how lucky is she being able to swan off for the day while her new kitchen is being fitted?? If it was me, I’d be there all day, incarcerated in the front room with a flask & a packet of Rich Tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.