Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a great Rave section here where members can praise their favourite YTers. Unfortunately brummymummy doesn’t have a thread on it yet but maybe you could start one.
Unlikely I don't follow her or watch her videos, was on the page to search for someone else. I've posted this comment on several threads, it just genuinely baffles me !

Unlikely I don't follow her or watch her videos, was on the page to search for someone else. I've posted this comment on several threads, it just genuinely baffles me !
I’m genuinely baffled why you would view threads of people you don’t know or follow just to make these types of comments.

Reactions: 12
Even if not for environmental reasons she really needs to rein in the consumerism for the sake of her kids. Kids don’t need or appreciate endless tat, maybe it seems like they do now but when they’re older they’ll have tat burn out. I think they already have Disney burnout, you can see in the ‘surprise we’re going to Disney again’ videos the kids aren’t very surprised!
Why does she need to buy her daughter a new pack of pens and notepad for a train journey?? Surely she’s already got a bunch of them

Reactions: 9
Every single one of you are bleeping cows. Heartless bastards with duck all else to do get a bleeping life cows
You have made a very solid point, suddenly I find myself adoring Emma and heading for the button to delete my account here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone ever messaged Emma and called her names?!

I don’t think so, the person trolling this site is you! If you actually read the thread back it’s not actually bad, and none of it has been said to the person, this thread is no different to me speaking to a friend....

Reactions: 8
just as well as messaging her don't be a twisted bleep

ur the tit
Just as well as...

If you mean we may as well just message her, it’s not the same as this thread, if she doesn’t want to read about herself maybe she shouldn’t google herself?!

Reactions: 3
just as well as messaging her don't be a twisted bleep

ur the tit
Do you realise if you made a post on here using full sentences and explained your thoughts coherently then people might actually listen? Instead, we're just laughing at you as you call us names.

Reactions: 9
@catlady1690 you are as embarrassing as Emma’s takeaway dance on Friday night! Coming on and using foul language to get your point across will do you no favours what so ever! If you spoke in the queen’s tongue and made a valid point, then people may want to listen!

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Language Steven! 😂😂😂
Moooooooooooooooooooo!
The thing is, if you produce any form of written, video, art, (dance!) and open your whole world up for all to see , with no filter, you are going to get people who appreciate, and people who will speculate.

There has been a great deal of constructive observation, and from what I’ve seen it’s all the truth, nothing nasty or unkind.

What is unkind is calling people ‘cows’ or Emma calling people ‘trolls’ for voicing there opinion on what they’ve seen. It’s an opinion and if the majority are thinking it what does this tell you?

We don’t dislike Emma, we are just saying the content is for who’s benefit? Her audience or her own financial gain? Surely it’s better to produce good quality content people want that churning out any old tat people are fed up of seeing because people cannot justify or relate?

Reactions: 10
Oooh, tonights’s crimes against English Grammar are making me wince!
C U Next Tuesday??? How rude!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha! Just noticed my grammatical error!! That’ll teach me to type whilst I’m drinking neat gin out of my Rae Dunn ‘drunk lush’ mug....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.