Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did and do still quite like her. I think she's struggling with dealing with any form of comment or criticism and I think she'd be much better off not mentioning this site as it's backfired on her.

Reactions: 4
Awwww. Quite sad reading this thread. Out of all the mummy vloggers Brummy is one of my fave. I like her. Most people's beef with these new money vloggers is their lack of transparency and not saying when they have been gifted goods and holidays or saying when things are an 'Ad', but I do think Brummy is transparent out of them all and if she wants to spend her own money in Home Bargains or Poundshop then what is the problem? Not sure how Home Bargains or Poundshop is unrelatable or out of most people's reach. There are far far worse than brummy out there who really are unrelatable, who don't put Ad or Gifted and quite frankly would crawl over their grannies to get the monied brands and take any free gift going and then flog them on ebay.

Reactions: 10
I hate how disposable everything is. How much of the plastic tat that she buys every trip last longer than a few weeks. She buys completely new clothes and accessories for each Disney trip so what happens to all the old stuff?

I also hate how just because it’s ‘only a pound’ means that we can buy a trolley load of crap every week just to get views.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Awwww. Quite sad reading this thread. Out of all the mummy vloggers Brummy is one of my fave. I like her. Most people's beef with these new money vloggers is their lack of transparency and not saying when they have been gifted goods and holidays or saying when things are an 'Ad', but I do think Brummy is transparent out of them all and if she wants to spend her own money in Home Bargains or Poundshop then what is the problem? Not sure how Home Bargains or Poundshop is unrelatable or out of most people's reach. There are far far worse than brummy out there who really are unrelatable, who don't put Ad or Gifted and quite frankly would crawl over their grannies to get the monied brands and take any free gift going and then flog them on ebay.
My problem with all the hauls is the rampant consumerism it encourages and normalises. The environmental damage from all this completely unnecessary tat is massive.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My problem with all the hauls is the rampant consumerism it encourages and normalises. The environmental damage from all this completely unnecessary tat is massive.
Exactly the point! It’s not the shops that are unrelatable. It’s the excessive purchasing, and it isn’t just her, many do it.

Reactions: 14
Fair point but she is still fairly transparent over her gifts and ads which is what bugs most people on here.

Reactions: 1
New member here to thanks to Brummymummy! (I've lost many an hour reading through past threads, nodding and laughing in agreement). I actually totted up the cost of her new York haul as she went along telling us how much each item cost. I. Was. Stunned!

Reactions: 8
Fair point but she is still fairly transparent over her gifts and ads which is what bugs most people on here.
Nah, I disagree. It's the rampant consumerism and lack of concern about the amount of disposable plastic tat she buys that gets the most comments. The downright lies she's been telling recently has also annoyed a lot of her followers.

Reactions: 9
New member here to thanks to Brummymummy! (I've lost many an hour reading through past threads, nodding and laughing in agreement). I actually totted up the cost of her new York haul as she went along telling us how much each item cost. I. Was. Stunned!
So go on then tell us how much do you reacon she spend

Reactions: 6
How much did she spend?!

Anyone get the impression some posters may not have actually bothered to read the thread and are believing the crap Emma is spouting about Tattle? :rolleyes:
Edit to below: actually are you agreeing with me and eye rolling at the other member?! 🤦‍♀️ I’ve read it from beginning to end thanks. I’ve got plenty of issues with her but transparency isn’t one, and that’s the impression I get from most of the other posts.

Last edited:
I’ve read it from beginning to end thanks. I’ve got plenty of issues with her but transparency isn’t one, and that’s the impression I get from most of the other posts.
I don’t think that’s even been mentioned once on here? Other people’s threads yes, but not about emma.

Reactions: 6
I binned my workings out after I watched it, but it was hundreds. All the Rae Dunn stuff alone was alot, then the food, sweets to bring home, the doll from that expensive shop..
Not to mention the fact they spent $180 (or something like that!) on breakfast in that restaurant where they sing....who can afford a breakfast that costs that much, to me she used to be relatable and I actually used to enjoy watching her but all the stuff, money, holidays is just too much!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It isn't a criticism and I am perfectly aware of the right to free speech and an opinion but I am puzzled why you all spend so much time watching and following if you don't like her and don't find her 'relatable' as you all put it ? Just move on and follow someone else who you can relate to, she's not hurting anyone and surely there is someone out there for us all !!
Many of us hate watch or watch for the car crash about to happen.
Others I like & watch because I enjoy them but I don’t comment on their trash threads because everyone has the right to their opinion & their trash comments don’t concern me. I mind my own beeswax.
Us watching & commenting shouldn’t cause concern for you - take your own advice & don’t read here? 🙄

Reactions: 5
Many of us hate watch or watch for the car crash about to happen.
Others I like & watch because I enjoy them but I don’t comment on their trash threads because everyone has the right to their opinion & their trash comments don’t concern me. I mind my own beeswax.
Us watching & commenting shouldn’t cause concern for you - take your own advice & don’t read here? 🙄
It's not causing me concern and there's no need to be hostile, I wasn't. It was just a question out of genuine interest and you've answered it so thank you.

Edit to below: actually are you agreeing with me and eye rolling at the other member?! 🤦‍♀️ I’ve read it from beginning to end thanks. I’ve got plenty of issues with her but transparency isn’t one, and that’s the impression I get from most of the other posts.
Yes, I was eyerolling at the other member, not you, Letit! I agree 100% that on this thread most (if not all) posters aren't bothered about transparency but more concerned by the non-stop consumerism. I was eyerolling because the other member seems to think the transparency is our biggest gripe here and it really isn't.

Reactions: 5
It's not causing me concern and there's no need to be hostile, I wasn't. It was just a question out of genuine interest and you've answered it so thank you.
There’s a great Rave section here where members can praise their favourite YTers. Unfortunately brummymummy doesn’t have a thread on it yet but maybe you could start one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.