Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these people, egos the size of mountains, and absolutely no idea what a troll actually is. Then just beg for attention and actually want a thread on here. They all need to just stop reading on here if they can’t handle a bit of constructive criticism, it certainly isn’t trolling. Surely if some of these people have had proper jobs at some point in their life, they will have also had appraisals/performance reviews, which is all about constructive criticism. I bet they never turned around and called their bosses trolls and told them to get a life and that they were use jealous.

View attachment 8935
I think this is what makes me most sad about Emma. She did have a proper job doing something worthwhile and has given it up to watch Real Housewives all day.

Reactions: 11
And she needs to be more careful if she wants to go back to teaching. Doing a dance in her underwear in front of the mirror- regularly- come on! Not a good idea.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Christ just watched some of her vid...bless her she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed is she? And just begging for a wee leg up in the flogger world by mentioning Brummy and sticking it to the Tattle. Just when I thought the world of influencers couldn’t get any more vapid.
She is desperate to get mentioned on here, she wants more followers and wants to be noticed. She wants to go running to bigger threads and have some in common with them...she is dull and slagging off tattle gives her content!

Reactions: 5
She is desperate to get mentioned on here, she wants more followers and wants to be noticed. She wants to go running to bigger threads and have some in common with them...she is dull and slagging off tattle gives her content!
I never looked at it from that angle, that’s a fantastic point! What a way to get noticed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She wants questions on her Insta if anyone wants to ask her anything. Nice questions only though 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s also linking that young guy’s suicide with Tattle (had to watch to see what she was saying about us) - what a brainless, insensitive silly little idiot she is! Why do these uneducated floggers think they’re qualified to speak about mental heslth issues & then blame a forum where free speech is encouraged? She disgusts me. 😡

On another note, her & her boyfriend - silly name DMO (his real name’s probably Derek) eff & jeff freely in front of their toddler - what a charming pair. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
And she needs to be more careful if she wants to go back to teaching. Doing a dance in her underwear in front of the mirror- regularly- come on! Not a good idea.
But don't forget that she's not going back to teaching - she is going to have a high flying career as a university lecturer isn't she? Because all you need is an MA and school teaching experience to do that. Yeh, right, Emma :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s also linking that young guy’s suicide with Tattle (had to watch to see what she was saying about us) - what a brainless, insensitive silly little idiot she is! Why do these uneducated floggers think they’re qualified to speak about mental heslth issues & then blame a forum where free speech is encouraged? She disgusts me. 😡

On another note, her & her boyfriend - silly name DMO (his real name’s probably Derek) eff & jeff freely in front of their toddler - what a charming pair. 🙄
Every vlogger seems to have mental health issues aka bad days where their sweet cherubs are acting up

They really dont understand real mental health issues that land you in hospital for weeks

Reactions: 12
But don't forget that she's not going back to teaching - she is going to have a high flying career as a university lecturer isn't she? Because all you need is an MA and school teaching experience to do that. Yeh, right, Emma :rolleyes:
Surely they will wonder why she has such a huge gap in her teaching and one quick google they would be like “so you haul your mugs for a living”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is very random but I was just watching a vlog and I often wonder about their guinea pig. Always only mentioned in passing if even (she usually just ignores it) and I see now that they’ve moved the cage up quite high. Is it just me worried about how much it’s actually cared for or has anyone else noticed this? Especially with how the dog doesn’t seem too fond of them either. Maybe I’m caring too much about the animals haha

Reactions: 4
So apparently Emma doesn’t read here (yeah right) but her husband does for her ‘kids’ safety’. Erm how about don’t put your kids on the internet at all and protect them from the online world?

Has the kids’ safety ever been threatened on here? Implying it has or will be is really low, Emma.

Also there’s never any acknowledgment by these mummy vloggers that the reason their kids are out in the public eye is because of the mummy vloggers themselves. So hypocritical.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hey Stephen since you read here why don't you grow a back bone and become a man instead of letting your dear wife walk all over you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So apparently Emma doesn’t read here (yeah right) but her husband does for her ‘kids’ safety’. Erm how about don’t put your kids on the internet at all and protect them from the online world?

Has the kids’ safety ever been threatened on here? Implying it has or will be is really low, Emma.

Also there’s never any acknowledgment by these mummy vloggers that the reason their kids are out in the public eye is because of the mummy vloggers themselves. So hypocritical.
Was just about to post exactly the same thing, so glad that Steve is looking after their safety...how about not posting your kids every move on line?! 🤔

Reactions: 14
From what I’ve read on this thread (I’m a casual lurker) nobody has ever tried to hurt the children. On every thread where children are a part of the platform, everyone has been respectful and kind about the children: here, Ingham thread, Sacconejolys... even when Hinch’s baby is born I’m sure it won’t be attacked. The issue people have is with the parents showcasing the children online and that’s the only capacity in which they are discussed. How is that in any way affecting the children?

Paul, Stephen. I’d just give up reading here. Nobody wants to hurt your children. We’re just discussing your wife’s constant need for mugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The children, in any thread aren’t out at risk or talked low of and never should be!! I will say it again, this thread is nothing compared to the others and a majority of the people like the Emma. If her manager is reading (I say if because I believe she is covering her own behaviours) then wouldn’t you be going back and saying “right Emma, we need to approach things differently, people are bored and finding you unrelatable?!”. I for one, would want somebody that I was paying to be honest with me and to listen to the people! Many of her followers, who she wanted to come on here, read and go back with sympathy, have done the exact opposite! That too, would raise alarm bells! The poor, pity me party, can’t onky work when you want it too Emma! Stop watching reality TV and running them down, but cry wolf when somebody dares comment on you. Your husband and manager need to grow a backbone and stand up to you! Do something different from the others, stop your tacky poundshop hauls and regular holidays to Disney! Become relatable to a a 41 year old woman, because I can’t relate to you at all right now!

She blatebly lied because the other day she said she googled her name and reading the thread made her feel ill. Stop lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Nobody on this thread has ever said anything that is a threat to the kids. We haven’t said anything that is a threat to Emma. And I think that is the case for other threads as well. This isn’t a place of threatening kids or adults, it’s about airing frustrations about people's behaviour. This thread in particular, people don’t necessarily dislike Emma, they dislike aspects of her behaviour. Two very different things.

• Heart
That's a really low blow insinuating this site threatens her children's safety. No one has ever threatened anyone's child on this site or been any risk what so ever. Believe me if anyone was we would be the first to report them to the authorities straight away.

It's not the only lie she's told, talking about accidentally finding the site the other day for the first even though she's mentioned it before.

Saying the Google preview made her feel sick when the worst it said was they find her unrelatable. These people are such hypocrites, happy to gossip about other people but the moment it turns to them they beleive it's strictly off limits.

If you make a living by turning yourself into a public figure you can't always control the narrative.

Talking of blocking tattle on her phone is just because she wants to think she's taking control. Many can't deal with comments they can't delete.

Sorry long rambling post but we have such strict rules here and do way more to protect people than they do themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
That's a really low blow insinuating this site threatens her children's safety. No one has ever threatened anyone's child on this site or been any risk what so ever. Believe me if anyone was we would be the first to report them to the authorities straight away.

It's not the only lie she's told, talking about accidentally finding the site the other day for the first even though she's mentioned it before.

Saying the Google preview made her feel sick when the worst it said was they find her unrelatable. These people are such hypocrites, happy to gossip about other people but the moment it turns to them they beleive it's strictly off limits.

If you make a living by turning yourself into a public figure you can't control always the narrative.

Talking of blocking tattle on her phone is just because she wants to think she's taking control. Many can't deal with comments they can't delete.

Sorry long rambling post but we have such strict rules here and do way more to protect people than they do themselves.
Well said.

I cannot believe she’s pulling the ‘my kids safety’ bullshit :mad:

She’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 16

If you make a living by turning yourself into a public figure you can't control always the narrative.

Great post. Cannot agree more. If you are concerned about your kids then why oh why are you constantly putting them on your social media? They're just kids, they have no idea of the implications of what they are doing. I know there has been a lot of debate about the ethics of parading your children on social media when they are too young to understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.