Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inspirespirit

Anyone get the impression some posters may not have actually bothered to read the thread and are believing the crap Emma is spouting about Tattle? :rolleyes:
Actually, last time I came on this thread you were all up in arms about transparency and the new regulations. It's not a thread I read often cos as I said I quite like her. Her house isn't grey for one thing which is definitely a point in her favour.

Tiffers

Did anyone see how much her mugs were? They sold out in minutes but I think they were £10 and I assume p&p was extra. That's so expensive for someone who generally promotes cheaper shops.

K

keeprowing

The Insta stories only last the day. They disappear the next day

They automatically disappear the next day
Yes. After 24 hours. This was yesterday evening. They don’t disappear at midnight

powderpower

Chatty Member
What is she on about this morning? Her post is all over the place going on about comic relief. On her stories too with a swipe up for comic relief clothes from TKMaxx but not sign of ad. Not clear at all what’s she talking about.
Yes I thought the same was looking for the AD but nothing it made zero sense at all

Yeti

Another thing I’ve nkticed is that she has a lot of photographs of herself around the house too. Her with friends, family, with the kids etc. I know this is normal really but there seems to be more than usual (people I know anyway) I’ve got pictures of my children and family but none of me. I do need to change that though as that’s my problem.

And I mean just her with people. But not with Stephen as a whole family. Bar one in Disney

Boblebob

VIP Member
I truly do feel so bad for her husband, right now she's putting stories up while laying in bed and watching youtube while I'm assuming the children are downstairs with the dad?

I know she's suffering with jet lag but what about him? She's very selfish and lazy, no doubt we will see a cringe dancing video later of them getting takeaway
I place a bet on that ?