Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed of the letters ‘E’ throughout her house? I’ve always found that odd. Also naming her children with the same letter as her. She’s so self obsessed. Someone called her a narcissist on here earlier. She deff has signs.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed of the letters ‘E’ throughout her house? I’ve always found that odd. Also naming her children with the same letter as her. She’s so self obsessed. Someone called her a narcissist on here earlier. She deff has signs.
Agree there ... she creates a very unrealistic world ...
She likes to be looked at as a status symbol ... when actually she is just a rejected teacher who cant cope with the stress of a real job

Reactions: 5
Agree there ... she creates a very unrealistic world ...
She likes to be looked at as a status symbol ... when actually she is just a rejected teacher who cant cope with the stress of a real job
Interesting ... I was always under the impression it was her choice to leave teaching. Are you saying she was pushed out?

Surely anyone who thinks they can make a living out of selling themselves on social media has to have narcissistic tendencies? I mean, my life is way more interesting than Emma's but no way am I broadcasting it for all to see.

Reactions: 7
Interesting ... I was always under the impression it was her choice to leave teaching. Are you saying she was pushed out?

Surely anyone who thinks they can make a living out of selling themselves on social media has to have narcissistic tendencies? I mean, my life is way more interesting than Emma's but no way am I broadcasting it for all to see.
Of course ... she claimed she made that choice ... again the narcissism ... creating the need for validation that they are in control ...
It will have been the usual "stress" situation
She talks so "fondly" about it ...
Go back and do it then

Reactions: 2
Another thing I’ve nkticed is that she has a lot of photographs of herself around the house too. Her with friends, family, with the kids etc. I know this is normal really but there seems to be more than usual (people I know anyway) I’ve got pictures of my children and family but none of me. I do need to change that though as that’s my problem.

And I mean just her with people. But not with Stephen as a whole family. Bar one in Disney

Oh ffs the cringey bath bomb song has made a return. Thought we’d gotten rid of that 😰 just show us your pretty bath bomb and tell us where it’s from Emma we don’t need a song and a dance and to be informed that you’re naked about to get in the bath.

• Haha
Must have been mentioned here but the micro second I hear the start of "what's in the box" i am still not clicking next quick enough

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Must have been mentioned here but the micro second I hear the start of "what's in the box" i am still not clicking next quick enough
Oooo what’s in the box oooo what’s in the box. I hope it’s a bleeping zip to stop tat horrendous noise and all the gurning and a pair of earmuffs to match! Sorry to sound harsh but it’s been grating on me for months and I’ve had it with these ‘Mum vloggers’ who piss about all day, earning a lot of money for doing duck all and do very little to parent their own kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooo what’s in the box oooo what’s in the box. I hope it’s a bleeping zip to stop tat horrendous noise and all the gurning and a pair of earmuffs to match! Sorry to sound harsh but it’s been grating on me for months and I’ve had it with these ‘Mum vloggers’ who piss about all day, earning a lot of money for doing duck all and do very little to parent their own kids!
Oh god I know! But make out to be the best mum's on the planet! Oh don't they have it the worst!

Reactions: 6
Oh god I know! But make out to be the best mum's on the planet! Oh don't they have it the worst!
Such a difficult life flouncing about on multiple holidays per year, filling your house with tat and treating your husband as a dogsbody whilst you sit back and do the bare minimum all day! Woe is them.

Reactions: 9
Such a difficult life flouncing about on multiple holidays per year, filling your house with tat and treating your husband as a dogsbody whilst you sit back and do the bare minimum all day! Woe is them.
BM is the worst for her treatment of her husband, I know we can't know it all, but God that man seems really downtrodden 😏

I noticed that 'Stephen' is taking the tit to the tip....god forbid she should do the tit jobs.

Oh, and regarding the bath bomb. I had a lovely bath bomb for mothers day today. I opened it up and my fella started singing the bath bomb son.....nearly throat punched the bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I noticed that 'Stephen' is taking the tit to the tip....god forbid she should do the tit jobs.

Oh, and regarding the bath bomb. I had a lovely bath bomb for mothers day today. I opened it up and my fella started singing the bath bomb son.....nearly throat punched the bleep!
Omg no lol, he's been too exposed! Or is he a BM follower too I guess 🤔

Reactions: 1
Omg no lol, he's been too exposed! Or is he a BM follower too I guess 🤔
I put her on the 'big screen' when it's my TV time. Usually in the bedroom about this time of night haha! He hates her witha a passsssssion!

I put her on the 'big screen' when it's my TV time. Usually in the bedroom about this time of night haha! He hates her witha a passsssssion!
Hahaha.. mine is the same about mario but that's for another thread! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.