Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read that šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you have to scroll quite a bit down to find it! Nobody has actually been nasty to her, if she read it properly she would take on board the constructive criticisms. Iā€™ll say it again, donā€™t broadcast your whole life to the world if you are not prepared to take some flack!
And she likes the gossip podcasts and vlogs!

Reactions: 4
Poor Emma googling her name and looking for sympathy AGAIN! And itā€™s called Freedom of Speech..good luck trying to shut it down.
I googled her name and couldnā€™t find the tattle thread. I doubt it just popped up at the top of her search results (unless she looks on here regularly, then it might appear at the top? I donā€™t know how google works). Anyway, sat here waiting for the ā€˜supportive commentsā€™ to be left as she requested...or perhaps people have read the thread and realised itā€™s not that bad!

Reactions: 8
Had to jump in on the thread šŸ‘‹šŸ»

I follow brummymummy on insta but have no strong feelings about her either way.

But Iā€™ve just seen the story about tattle that your talking about, and itā€™s wound me right up.

Sheā€™s such a control freak. You canā€™t shut down an open discussion on another site just because you donā€™t agree with it šŸ™„

Bore off.

Reactions: 14
I googled her name and couldnā€™t find the tattle thread. I doubt it just popped up at the top of her search results (unless she looks on here regularly, then it might appear at the top? I donā€™t know how google works). Anyway, sat here waiting for the ā€˜supportive commentsā€™ to be left as she requested...or perhaps people have read the thread and realised itā€™s not that bad!
I googled her name, sad I know, and you had to scroll right down to get it. The first comment on the thread isnā€™t actually that bad! Not sickening anyway

And one supportive comment did pop up, instantly, but appears to have been deleted. Nobody could have commented that quickly, as it was a new member comment and read the comments to make up their mind about how ā€œsickeningā€ they are šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
Usual Youtuber hypocrite. I hate people being criticised but Iā€™m going to criticise all these critics and encourage people to attack them. Give it an hour and the ā€œNew Membersā€ will be here in force šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
God, itā€™s inevitable isnā€™t it?

Hi new members, Iā€™ll save you some time. Yes we have lives, yes we are fulfilled, yes we are allowed to have an opinion on someoneā€™s life when they constantly broadcast it in order to make money šŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes I scrolled through three pages after googling her name and hadnā€™t come across a tattle mention so she would have had to search for it.

Sheā€™s definitely a hypocrite though. She watches and listens to podcasts etc slagging off members of the real housewives casts who arenā€™t tv actors but yet no one is allowed to have an opinion on her? HYPOCRITE!

Reactions: 12
Yes I scrolled through three pages after googling her name and hadnā€™t come across a tattle mention so she would have had to search for it.

Sheā€™s definitely a hypocrite though. She watches and listens to podcasts etc slagging off members of the real housewives casts who arenā€™t tv actors but yet no one is allowed to have an opinion on her? HYPOCRITE!
The comment that came and went must have been her! It was a new member comment, she is now saying not to sign up and leave comments šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø. You put your life out in the open so you will get criticism, if it didnā€™t bother you, you wouldnā€™t have brought up?!

• Haha
I may be wrong but surely if you all dislike her so much you could just not follow/watch her? Seems like a pretty sad way to spend your time?
Predictable response, should make a bingo sheet :ROFLMAO:,Please read EmCheeseā€™s post.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What gets me is the fact you all dislike her but clearly spend your time watching EVERY single thing she posts. If you dont like her dont watch it. It makes you all look entirely more pathetic that you come on here to witch about a woman who is just trying to earn a living, yet you even remember things her child has said. It's sad that grown adults feel the need to drag others down.
Bingo again! When will people realise this is a trash thread. If you don't like it, don't read it!

Reactions: 6
I may be wrong but surely if you all dislike her so much you could just not follow/watch her? Seems like a pretty sad way to spend your time?
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Well that didnā€™t take long did it? These trolls are so predictable but hilarious! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s obviously making a good read, new members are still online viewing the thread šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Why does Emma say sheā€™s trying to work out how to block Tattle on her phone? If she doesnā€™t want to know whatā€™s being said about her on here just donā€™t look

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same to you, if you donā€™t like it. Donā€™t come here. Bye hun šŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is a hypocrite. She don't pull people down but listens to podcasts that too. Don't like drama just anything anyone says she makes a big thing and even blogs about it. And freedom of speech emma people are allowed different opinions, go drown in some tat!

Oh my goodness what a hypocrite, advertises the fact she listens to gossip podcasts etc and encourages her ā€œfansā€ to do the same then slags off this site?!! Tough titties love, you put your life on the internet this is all your own doing

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t believe for one second she doesnā€™t read her thread :ROFLMAO:
In answer to one of the new members asking why I watch - I donā€™t watch her videos anymore but I do still follow her on Instagram. Idk why, maybe because her regular meltdowns & tearing up at every single thing makes for good viewing? Why do you watch all those housewives trash progs Emma? See any similarities?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.