Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm here because of Emma,never heard of this site before and I bleeping love it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Same. I thought Iā€™d come over to say hello and have a mooch. So glad Iā€™m not alone.
That recent Instagram post re:Motherā€™s Day how self righteous and self indulgent. Me me me much?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Welcome to you both! This is what I love about them sharing this site info, it bites them on the arse! They want people to read the stuff and feel sorry for them, when in reality it opens peoples eyes and makes them realise that others agree with what they have been thinking all along šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Welcome to you both! This is what I love about them sharing this site info, it bites them on the arse! They want people to read the stuff and feel sorry for them, when in reality it opens peoples eyes and makes them realise that others agree with what they have been thinking all along šŸ˜Š
What they fail to realise that the majority of their followers are not complete morons that hang off their every word.

Of her 79k followers 2 people signed up yesterday to stick up for her!!

Welcome to the other new membersšŸ˜€ who have seen through the Poundland hauls and Mugs!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks Emma for introducing me to this!
I am so happy to read I am not alone in thinking she has become completely unrelatable and fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Same. I thought Iā€™d come over to say hello and have a mooch. So glad Iā€™m not alone.
That recent Instagram post re:Motherā€™s Day how self righteous and self indulgent. Me me me much?
Other things she has said before make me think she is a total nightmare to those around her but that post especially made me think they must all be treading on eggshells around her constantly. Demanding to be spoilt on mother's day. That type of behaviour makes me want to spoil a person less!

Reactions: 7
I think it glaringly shows the ego of these 'mummy-insta/youtubers' that they can become so incensed by forums like this. Why do forums like this exist? Because people have become disappointed, disenchanted with the themes of over consumption and greediness (buy buy buy buy buy), their need to monetise everything gaining fast cash without acknowledging and being transparent about these avenues, and failure to express thankfulness to their viewers for their success, and very little to NO consciousness raising of social or political issues, and charitable events (unless it's a trending one on social media).

You obviously read here Emma, surely you're intelligent enough to at least be more critical about why forums like this exist, and why if you decide to show so much of your life it is open to comments and discussion, JUST LIKE YOU DO WITH EVERY CRAPPY REALITY SHOW YOU WATCH.
Have never commented on her thread before, but have just watched her insta stories and couldnā€™t agree more with what youā€™ve said! The entitlement of these mummy floggers is unreal and will ultimately be their downfall.

She peddles the same BS about ā€œWomen lifting other women upā€ and ā€œjust be kind or say nothing at allā€ without any thought to her industryā€™s impact on her mostly female followersā€™ mental health? Itā€™s such a ridiculous and redundant sentiment aimed to quashing critical thinking šŸ˜”

Same here! Never heard of it before she mentioned it in her stories last month, so thanks for that Emma!

Other things she has said before make me think she is a total nightmare to those around her but that post especially made me think they must all be treading on eggshells around her constantly. Demanding to be spoilt on mother's day. That type of behaviour makes me want to spoil a person less!
I think occasions like Motherā€™s Day/Anniversaries and birthdays are overrated and infact the best gifts come from the heart ā€œI love you Mummyā€ means so much more to me than tat bought unnecessarily, thatā€™s not to say I donā€™t appreciate gifts bought for me but I certainly wouldnā€™t be disappointed if I didnā€™t receive anything - does that make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have to agree Iā€™m a mum of three and Motherā€™s Day means nothing to me. Not because my children donā€™t pay any attention to it as they do but because I feel itā€™s just another contrived hallmark cards day.

I donā€™t need a mug with mum/mummy on to know Iā€™m a mum. I donā€™t want overpriced tat or chocolate.

Reactions: 8
Yeah it does, my favourite ever Motherā€™s Day present was when the kids found a heart (ish!) shaped pebble on the beach

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I donā€™t get the ā€˜haulā€™ thing. I mean, as far as I know, weā€™re allowed in those shops ourselves so we can see all the tat for sale. Itā€™s not like sheā€™s privy to the new season before it hits the shelves!
I often find myself thinking, ā€œOh tit, I havenā€™t got a special duvet with Santa on & Iā€™m not using Easter Bunny loo roll, my bad??ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t get the ā€˜haulā€™ thing. I mean, as far as I know, weā€™re allowed in those shops ourselves so we can see all the tat for sale. Itā€™s not like sheā€™s privy to the new season before it hits the shelves!
I often find myself thinking, ā€œOh tit, I havenā€™t got a special duvet with Santa on & Iā€™m not using Easter Bunny loo roll, my bad??ā€
Itā€™s such an American thing to do! I find myself doing it too though - but not to the extent of a hot chocolate station. I hurt my eyes rolling them so hard at that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alice Thomas (no, me neither šŸ™„) has just posted a video with Trolls & Tattle in the title. Silly bint. She either wants to be discussed on here (not interesting enough, sorry Alice!) or sheā€™s too stupid to realise that when you mention Tattle it sends all the sheep over here who will then realise how shallow & greedy these floggers are. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Alice Thomas (no, me neither šŸ™„) has just posted a video with Trolls & Tattle in the title. Silly bint. She either wants to be discussed on here (not interesting enough, sorry Alice!) or sheā€™s too stupid to realise that when you mention Tattle it sends all the sheep over here who will then realise how shallow & greedy these floggers are. šŸ˜‚
šŸ˜‚ Alice Thomas??? She has never been mentioned here!! But is it tattle or tattler!!

These floggers donā€™t realise how hypocritical they are in one breath, posters on this forum are all losers (why - because we are not monetising our childrenā€™s childhood all over the internet for any pervs to view), but itā€™s ok for them to comment and pass their opinion on anything they want to!!

Reactions: 3
I didnā€™t watch her video, just seen the title. Think she wants to jump on the bandwagon. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
šŸ˜‚ Alice Thomas??? She has never been mentioned here!! But is it tattle or tattler!!

These floggers donā€™t realise how hypocritical they are in one breath, posters on this forum are all losers (why - because we are not monetising our childrenā€™s childhood all over the internet for any pervs to view), but itā€™s ok for them to comment and pass their opinion on anything they want to!!
Christ just watched some of her vid...bless her sheā€™s not the sharpest tool in the shed is she? And just begging for a wee leg up in the flogger world by mentioning Brummy and sticking it to the Tattle. Just when I thought the world of influencers couldnā€™t get any more vapid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Itā€™s such an American thing to do! I find myself doing it too though - but not to the extent of a hot chocolate station. I hurt my eyes rolling them so hard at that
I feel like America gets misrepresented so much on YouTube by all these LA floggers. My husband travels for work and he told me that California, specifically LA, is like visiting another planet. He absolutely hates going there because very few people he's had run ins with are genuine individuals. Another place that's deceiving is Texas. If you ever watch videos by Texans their houses are enormous and beautiful. My sister's partner is a Texas native and when we went to visit them I was blown away by their house. I was concerned my sister might be over extending her finances. Turns out the housing prices in certain areas of the state are mega affordable. You can get quite the bang for your buck.

All these people, egos the size of mountains, and absolutely no idea what a troll actually is. Then just beg for attention and actually want a thread on here. They all need to just stop reading on here if they canā€™t handle a bit of constructive criticism, it certainly isnā€™t trolling. Surely if some of these people have had proper jobs at some point in their life, they will have also had appraisals/performance reviews, which is all about constructive criticism. I bet they never turned around and called their bosses trolls and told them to get a life and that they were just jealous.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.