Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off topic but I hate those chuffing boots she owns the black ones with the Buckle ... they don't suit her.. they are horrible ....honestly
Stop wearing them ffs
I agree! I know she has problems with her feet, legs, back, private bits (but let’s not go there 🤢) - but she must be able to find a more attractive pair of ‘comfortable’ shoes to wear. Can’t imagine what the guys at The Ivy thought of her attire! She’ll be wearing a pair of Ecco lace ups next, with a built up insole.

Reactions: 2
How much do the mugs cost to manufacture I wonder. She makes a fortune off ads and YouTube- could she not donate more to the hospital?
Of course now she is shirty now people are responding with opinions about her poll on half term/whit week. Don’t ask questions if you don’t want to hear opinions. They’re all the same- so up their own arses they don’t want to listen to anyone.
Also find it hilarious that she has converted more to tattle with her rant than people have stuck up for her. Hardly any!
Maybe that’s what she wants- more drama and to be the talk of the town- get the notoriety of the meldrums perhaps!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh by the way, she’s oh so concerned about the safety of her kids so hubby stalks tattle 👋🏻
But she’s posting real time photos of her kids with her exact location. Yeah bab- whatevs

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh by the way, she’s oh so concerned about the safety of her kids so hubby stalks tattle 👋🏻
But she’s posting real time photos of her kids with her exact location. Yeah bab- whatevs
She really is incredibly stupid when it comes to technology. Which is unfortunate when that's how you make a living. Oh dear.

Reactions: 4
£10 to watch her talk and a tenner for a mug then a tenner for a tote...rather spend £30 on cocktails with real friends!

Reactions: 6
£10 to watch her talk and a tenner for a mug then a tenner for a tote...rather spend £30 on cocktails with real friends!
She said yesterday there still tickets left, so by the sounds of it so would a lot of people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's outrageous to charge 2 pounds more for people to collect them in person, 10 was twice what they should have cost in the first place never mind adding more on when flogging them at a meet & greet, 10 pounds for a tote bag, seriously, more fool anyone who buys them

Reactions: 4
New member here! 👋
Came to have a look at this site being mentioned by Emma, and after reading through I have to say, I can't see her in the same light anymore! I watched all her videos and gave likes, hearts on her Instagram but now, I can't bring myself to watch her new haul vid!
You're all right about the constant buying buying buying, it makes me feel like crap that I can't do the same for my kids. So have unfollowed sad to say.
I initially followed when I saw her say in a vid that she was just a normal mum, can't afford as much as the rich vloggers, but that has completely gone out the window! Every haul and holiday leaves me feeling more and more inadequate, and I just don't need that!
My partner and myself both work hard for our family, and can only afford one holiday a year if we are lucky!
Glad I'm not the only one who feels the same...

Reactions: 28
New member here! 👋
Came to have a look at this site being mentioned by Emma, and after reading through I have to say, I can't see her in the same light anymore! I watched all her videos and gave likes, hearts on her Instagram but now, I can't bring myself to watch her new haul vid!
You're all right about the constant buying buying buying, it makes me feel like crap that I can't do the same for my kids. So have unfollowed sad to say.
I initially followed when I saw her say in a vid that she was just a normal mum, can't afford as much as the rich vloggers, but that has completely gone out the window! Every haul and holiday leaves me feeling more and more inadequate, and I just don't need that!
My partner and myself both work hard for our family, and can only afford one holiday a year if we are lucky!
Oh the sweet irony that Emma's completely unfounded moaning about Tattle has resulted in so many new members who now see her for what she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
New member here! 👋
I really hope she (“Stephen”) reads this!

Reactions: 8
Haha someone reads on here as now in stories today she is showing the world she is eating an apple.

• Haha
New member here! 👋
I have to agree. She isn’t relatable at all. Which is a shame because when she first started out I used to the the family holiday vlogs (Weymouth) it used to help me think of holiday ideas for my family. But now it’s so out of reach, It is a shame.

New member here! 👋
I so agree ... like you followed and liked ... but I just lost my tit when every holiday was spend spend spend and I just couldn't watch it anymore ... it really upset s me and makes me feel like a rubbish mum ..
My husband earns a good wage from an "actual" job and we dont behave like her
Sorry but it really got to me
Its sheer greed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.