Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has confirmed this morning on latest post that she is still reading dms- despite the fact she says she won’t due to trolling comments. These people are consistently inconsistent!
This leads me onto something...I used to dm (prob up til 6 months ago) pleasant responses and helpful things when she asked for it. The only way she would ever reply would be to make a snarky point -even though I was nice and answering one of her questions. They all act like they are the Mighty Oz or something. Also- So defensive and arrogant- can actually never take advice even when they ask for it. If I ever asked her for advice- would NEVER hear anything back at all.
She can’t be bothered and doesn’t care- just like the rest of them!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve often messaged her and never ever got a response. I’m so close to unfollowing her, her constant drony voice makes me cross. And all the hair touching, makes me want to throw my phone across the room

Reactions: 9
She asks questions to get people to reply regardless if she really wants it. It is engagement and it means free tit sent to her.

I’ve often messaged her and never ever got a response. I’m so close to unfollowing her, her constant drony voice makes me cross. And all the hair touching, makes me want to throw my phone across the room
I’ve often messaged too and never had a response. I find it really rude, especially when it’s in response to a question she has asked. How hard is it to type ‘thanks’?! However when she was asking about how to attach beavers badges I messaged telling her to learn to sew (very politely) and I see now from her stories she has actually sewn them on so I’ll count that as a small victory!

Reactions: 3
She asks questions to get people to reply regardless if she really wants it. It is engagement and it means free tit sent to her.
She does this A LOT. Same with her ‘surveys’, just keeps the engagement up so she can market herself as a good bet for advertising purposes. I never ever reply to these on her account or any others

That’s correct the whole “tell me what you’re watching right now, let me know your thoughts , message if you came from my Snapchat etc” that all of them do is BS. It’s to help encourage algorithms to show engagement.

Reactions: 6
I never knew that. Wow so many people I will stop messaging. Lily pebbles is exactly the same.

Reactions: 5
Is she even serious??? She literally JUST did an ad for weight watchers ready meal which is.......a weight loss programme:mad:?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀

• Wow
Reactions: 9
WW is legit ... the others may or may not be - also, it might be part of her WW contract that she not work with any similar companies while she is contracted to them. Not saying this is the case, but it may be.

Reactions: 2
Sorry.....Sorry...hold on a minute. STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!!!
Did she just say she's trying not to show us her Disney spreadsheet close up so we cannot see where she is at what times??? Well duck me.. Bang goes my plans of dropping everything and booking my last minute Disney fights to go and stalk brummymummy round Disney world. LOVE.....I don't think you have much to worry about there. (She will go and stalk Tim Tracker though lol!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry.....Sorry...hold on a minute. STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!!!
Did she just say she's trying not to show us her Disney spreadsheet close up so we cannot see where she is at what times??? Well duck me.. Bang goes my plans of dropping everything and booking my last minute Disney fights to go and stalk brummymummy round Disney world. LOVE.....I don't think you have much to worry about there. (She will go and stalk Tim Tracker though lol!)
Yup! I'm going to spend £10,000 (family of 5) to go to Florida so I can follow her around! I'm sure there will be loads of us. Disney will never be so busy!!
She needs a reality check.. seriously ?
I bet she is being all moralistic about Ethan and Erins 'security', only when it suits eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she doesn’t read here......yet have you seen this mornings post?! It’s all about tattle. What a div
And as for the girls trip/nice to spend one on one time...when do you ever spend one on one with your son??? So why couldn’t they just go to Alton Towers together as a family, it’s not like they aren’t going to Disney World anyway this year.
She’s become so full of tit

I thought the same - why not just do Alton Towers as a family?

Also - I have no idea how she affords everything. My husband and I both have very good jobs and get paid well, but there is no way we could afford our mortgage and bills etc AND THEN various trips to Disney a year on top of a trip to New York as well as all the stuff she buys to do all the hauls. Plus having the kitchen done and then regular take aways and meals out. She always says she saves and spends all her money on Disney - but that can’t be true. What about New York and the kitchen and all the purchases for the hauls. Clearly has huge amounts of disposable income.

I have to admit that I am so jealous - hold my hands up. Wish I could afford such experiences for my kids. I work really hard and that pays for our one holiday a year.

Reactions: 17
I really don't understand this girl trip thing. I have 4 kids and although yes we do one on one things with them like different clubs parties birthday shopping. They all have different interests so we spend time on them but to go on a holiday and an expensive one at that without one of them is just awful. Spending all that money on Erin and Ethan gets a trip to alton towers how can she even justify that in her own mind??

How are her family not pointing out to her how wrong this is.

It makes me so cross when she says she works really hard for these treats. Shut up! SO DO WE! Probably in much more responsible and meaningful jobs. Some of us may even be well paid. But we still can’t do these things.
The disparity is obvious and I can’t help but think there’s something amiss with these floggers. If not- they are revoltingly overpaid and it is a total injustice in the working world.

Most of her stuff is gifted and don't lie say you. Never get anything for you. Cue joanie packages constantly.

Her trip. I would was influenced by her BFF Louise who not long ago went on a trip to Disney with her eldest only. There both selfish cows and the only ones that lose out are the suckers who think she is your friend.

P. S. She sells crap mugs for 💷 it all ads up. Every vlog now has a sponser on top of the ad money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.