Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind Emma really but tonight was bad. Really bad.
I don't understand why she dreams off ex boyfriends so much...
Steven that is weird, have a word with your wife

Reactions: 13
She’s pimping the kids out for money. They’re the only ways she’s the smallest bit relatable
True
Because who else would put an R Kelly song with their child dancing to "She Got That Vibe"?
R Kelly the paedophile of music!

If you care about your children's safety Emma, remove that highlight. Disgusting

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ok so the kids comment really got to me, she has now proven what a liar she is. Steven if you are reading these comments have a word with your wife. I’ve never seen any nasty comments on here about your children, infact wasn’t it queen Emma herself who said she kept getting nasty messages on Instagram about the kids? Yes Instagram not here. We moan about Emma mug chops not the children. Rant over

Reactions: 7
Jesus wept! She is worried about us being a danger to her kids and she is posting them dancing to R Kelly??? Is she completely thick or just plain ignorant?

Reactions: 20
I had to see that insta re the take away 🙈🙈🙈 as someone who hasn't been on insta for nearly a year, trust me that was so embarrassing. Why would any one post that? Surely no one is watching that and saying she is a comedy genius, it's purely for attention. As for Stephen filming that he must think his wife is mad.

Reactions: 6
I had to see that insta re the take away 🙈🙈🙈 as someone who hasn't been on insta for nearly a year, trust me that was so embarrassing. Why would any one post that? Surely no one is watching that and saying she is a comedy genius, it's purely for attention. As for Stephen filming that he must think his wife is mad.
It’s pure cringe! I couldn’t walk onto the school playground after posting that, absolutely nothing funny about it at all. Her husband must be so proud!!

Reactions: 5
I just had to go and watch the takeaway dance. WTAF was that???

I get it’s all meant to be a bit of fun but god my husband would divorce me if I asked him to film that and put it on the internet.

I also have a pet peeve about parents having a takeaway and not sharing it with the kids. My parents did this right up until I left home. Would send us to bed at 6.30 and order a takeaway. I now always share it with my children. They are older now but even as toddlers would order something they could eat and ask the takeaway for no salt or msg.

I just had to go and watch the takeaway dance. WTAF was that???

I get it’s all meant to be a bit of fun but god my husband would divorce me if I asked him to film that and put it on the internet.

I also have a pet peeve about parents having a takeaway and not sharing it with the kids. My parents did this right up until I left home. Would send us to bed at 6.30 and order a takeaway. I now always share it with my children. They are older now but even as toddlers would order something they could eat and ask the takeaway for no salt or msg.
We eat takeaway without the kids, because they don’t like it xx

Reactions: 6
I feel recently in each post she is celebrating Stephen taking care of the kids while she watches horrible trash American TV or take a bath. This morning poor Stephen is taking the kids to swimming so she can be lazy as usual... How does she think that makes her look good at all???

I feel recently in each post she is celebrating Stephen taking care of the kids while she watches horrible trash American TV or take a bath. This morning poor Stephen is taking the kids to swimming so she can be lazy as usual... How does she think that makes her look good at all???
I always wonder this when she is in bed in the afternoon, whilst he is downstairs with the children! I get we all need a break from time to time, but it’s most weekends!

Reactions: 4
So Stephen works full time? while she stays at home even though her kids are now older and at school and yet she still deserves the lie in????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So Stephen works full time? while she stays at home even though her kids are now older and at school and yet she still deserves the lie in????
He is up at 6am everyday, takes her a cup of tea in bed and sorts the kids breakfast before going to work, 1 day a week he does the school run. He gets a lie in on a Saturday! I think he offers to take them swimming to get out!

He is up at 6am everyday, takes her a cup of tea in bed and sorts the kids breakfast before going to work, 1 day a week he does the school run. He gets a lie in on a Saturday! I think he offers to take them swimming to get out!
Just trying to work out what exactly he gets out of this relationship? Is he just hanging around for the sake of the kids? Any bets how long she'd last as a single parent having to actually do some parenting? Oh wait of course she'd rope in Nanny San to do it for her wouldn't she? I can't get over how lazy she is!

Maybe he just really loves her otherwise I can’t for the life of me understand their relationship

Reactions: 4
£12 for a mug? I would pay that maybe in anthropologie or something but not for a cheap piece of tat?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
£12 for a mug? I would pay that maybe in anthropologie or something but not for a cheap piece of tat?
They were only £10 when she put them for sale originally, with £2.95 p&p. So you are still, technically, paying p&p to collect in person?!?

Reactions: 3
Are you me? I'm also all of the above!
I’m a lot older than you, 😢, but I agree entirely. Can’t BELIEVE all the holidays they have, & even though she buys clothes that are on the cheaper side, she still buys lots, & lots, of them -so the amount must add up!!

Reactions: 3
I’m a lot older than you, 😢, but I agree entirely. Can’t BELIEVE all the holidays they have, & even though she buys clothes that are on the cheaper side, she still buys lots, & lots, of them -so the amount must add up!!
They get a new wardrobe for every holiday!! They don’t grow that much between holidays, surely!! This is where I can’t find her relatable, we have one holiday a year that we save hard for and reuse clothes, unless we desperately need something!

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't even pay £1 to see her, Louise and scummie mummies together, the scretching and competing to outdo each other to be the funniest. Ugh.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.