Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Good Egg

VIP Member
And she needs to be more careful if she wants to go back to teaching. Doing a dance in her underwear in front of the mirror- regularly- come on! Not a good idea.
I’ve never understood the need to do this to be honest. Who in there right mind does this on the Internet. Goodness knows what the mums at the school gate or the teachers must think? It’s not cool and it doesn’t promote positive body image.
It’s cheap and pathetic

OK so I’ve just seen the Instastory *Hi Stephen and Paul the momager *waves* hope your OK 👌 ☺
So she needs to get Stephen to read here for the children’s safety? I don’t understand. A lot of the comments here are observations from the stuff Brummy has posted?
If you were that concerned for your children’s safety you wouldn’t vlog with your kids full stop, let alone broadcast what after school clubs they do, picture them in there school uniform, tell us when and where you are going on holiday/day trips etc before they happened surely that is far more concerning to the kids safety? I never will or can understand why youtubers do this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
My problem with all the hauls is the rampant consumerism it encourages and normalises. The environmental damage from all this completely unnecessary tat is massive.
Exactly the point! It’s not the shops that are unrelatable. It’s the excessive purchasing, and it isn’t just her, many do it.

Reactions: 14

letitallout

The irony is that if she actually replied to the nice dms then followers would think much better of her and would be much more likely to engage with her ads etc rather than becoming disheartened and then coming to a site like this to air their grievances!

• Heart

Ilando

VIP Member
Makes me laugh how even when she does a “day in the life- a work day” she still does bugger all. She cant even make it up. Fair play wish i could earn my living doing bugger all but dont pretend you do
You’re so right. Breakfast, watching tv, bit of sitting at computer, lunch, afternoon tv, film a tat video does not constitute a stressful day at work!!!

GossWhore

VIP Member
She’s pimping the kids out for money. They’re the only ways she’s the smallest bit relatable
True
Because who else would put an R Kelly song with their child dancing to "She Got That Vibe"?
R Kelly the paedophile of music!

If you care about your children's safety Emma, remove that highlight. Disgusting

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

shopgirlmama

I think it glaringly shows the ego of these 'mummy-insta/youtubers' that they can become so incensed by forums like this. Why do forums like this exist? Because people have become disappointed, disenchanted with the themes of over consumption and greediness (buy buy buy buy buy), their need to monetise everything gaining fast cash without acknowledging and being transparent about these avenues, and failure to express thankfulness to their viewers for their success, and very little to NO consciousness raising of social or political issues, and charitable events (unless it's a trending one on social media).

You obviously read here Emma, surely you're intelligent enough to at least be more critical about why forums like this exist, and why if you decide to show so much of your life it is open to comments and discussion, JUST LIKE YOU DO WITH EVERY CRAPPY REALITY SHOW YOU WATCH.

• Heart

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Had to jump in on the thread 👋🏻

I follow brummymummy on insta but have no strong feelings about her either way.

But I’ve just seen the story about tattle that your talking about, and it’s wound me right up.

She’s such a control freak. You can’t shut down an open discussion on another site just because you don’t agree with it 🙄

Bore off.

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Welcome to you both! This is what I love about them sharing this site info, it bites them on the arse! They want people to read the stuff and feel sorry for them, when in reality it opens peoples eyes and makes them realise that others agree with what they have been thinking all along 😊

• Heart

Wahalala

In reality shes a 40 year old housewife ( I wouldn't even call her that ) that claims she works hard but really she sits on her ass all day watching YouTube or trashy TV and even has the nerve to escape upstairs to do the same while her husband ( that has been to work ALL day ) takes care of the kids.

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

• Haha

Good Egg

VIP Member
If this is what privately paid therapy sessions do to a 40year old educated woman, you can stick the therapy up your ass! This is NOT body confidence, this is NOT raising women up. This is borderline weird and quite frankly the oddest thing I’ve seen on the Internet. It’s not even funny, I feel so sorry for Emma and embarrassed for her too. What is she trying to prove? If one of my mates did this I’d be seriously concerned.

Stephen if you are reading this I’d get Emma a different counsellor.

I bet the school mums are in stitches and I bet Stephen does the school run on Monday! She’s making a fool of herself and her family what a huge price to pay for ‘fame’

• Haha
So apparently Emma doesn’t read here (yeah right) but her husband does for her ‘kids’ safety’. Erm how about don’t put your kids on the internet at all and protect them from the online world?

Has the kids’ safety ever been threatened on here? Implying it has or will be is really low, Emma.

Also there’s never any acknowledgment by these mummy vloggers that the reason their kids are out in the public eye is because of the mummy vloggers themselves. So hypocritical.

Attachments

• Wow

OhhBacon

VIP Member
So apparently Emma doesn’t read here (yeah right) but her husband does for her ‘kids’ safety’. Erm how about don’t put your kids on the internet at all and protect them from the online world?

Has the kids’ safety ever been threatened on here? Implying it has or will be is really low, Emma.

Also there’s never any acknowledgment by these mummy vloggers that the reason their kids are out in the public eye is because of the mummy vloggers themselves. So hypocritical.
Was just about to post exactly the same thing, so glad that Steve is looking after their safety...how about not posting your kids every move on line?! 🤔

powderpower

Chatty Member
If both people are happy, why do you tell them to go away? It’s not like he’s 16, he’s 6.

I agree putting it on social media is not a great idea but there is literally nothing wrong with it x
My children would chat away while I was in the bath but I do tell them to go play instead as I like to bathe alone or read my kindle when in the bath. Children need to learn boundaries and if dad is in the house he can go and play with him or watch his iPad next to him.
The same with the bed sharing, once in a while my 4 year old will still jump in but my husband doesn't get out of bed to allow this. Its our bed not his of course his welcome to squeeze in if his had a bad dream but certainly not every night and one of us is defo not moving out for him.
I feel that she gives her kids way way to much control over the family life and by the sounds of people that have seen them in real life the kids are very very badly behaved and rude.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I just checked my messages to her from the past.. I have sent 5! I'm very embarrassed by that! Haha. It was when I thought they were regular mums and not just saleswomen. Anyways.. no reply to a single one! Maybe she should watch less daytime tv and engage with her audience a bit more as it is part of her job!

meetmeinthemiddle

I actually really like Emma, I think she's funny and clever and her relationship with her family / kids is very touching. What I don't like is the constant consumerism which is basically landfill - she certainly doesn't give many figs about plastic pollution. When those ice caps melt, she'll be floating away on some stationery no doubt.

Reactions: 13

Queenie

VIP Member
Of course she bloody reads here! Her narcissistic nature & huge ego means she can’t stop herself. 🙄

Steve, grow a pair! Move back to the marital bed, dump all those mugs & be a bloody man! 🙄

meetmeinthemiddle

I've commented here before about Emma, and how I am largely positive about her. But what I can't understand is why people are jumping on here and trying to defend her? In any other job, you would get feedback and you would be told to work on it. In this case, Emma produced a rubbish video on NYC, I know she's not Katie Mummy Daddy Me, but she could have been literally anywhere. The video had no value. Ditto with the hoarding / buying cheap tat, and just feel she's going down a shady, slightly irresponsible route. I hope Emma sees that the criticism levelled at her is actually trying to make her platform better.

minniemouse

Yeah it does, my favourite ever Mother’s Day present was when the kids found a heart (ish!) shaped pebble on the beach

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Another one that used to love her here. Now her screeching drives me up the wall, I continue to follow out of habit, but have her muted a lot haha
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
WHAT'S IN THE BOX

Me: Dear God I hope it's the mute button [emoji23]

• Haha