Brummymummyof2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Steve, how about that wife of yours stops adding to her self enforced drama by not mentioning tattle? She is bloody obsessed. She ain’t THAT interesting.
Delusions of grandeur. Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Get her to google that on the train home. And no one, I mean NO ONE has compromised your kids safety here. Emma does that daily by parading them online.

Reactions: 17
Of course she bloody reads here! Her narcissistic nature & huge ego means she can’t stop herself. 🙄

Steve, grow a pair! Move back to the marital bed, dump all those mugs & be a bloody man! 🙄

Reactions: 13
Surely they will wonder why she has such a huge gap in her teaching and one quick google they would be like “so you haul your mugs for a living”
duck sake hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagahahahaha

Of course she bloody reads here! Her narcissistic nature & huge ego means she can’t stop herself. 🙄

Steve, grow a pair! Move back to the marital bed, dump all those mugs & be a bloody man! 🙄
Stop being controlled and being treated bad by Emma

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Christ just watched some of her vid...bless her she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed is she? And just begging for a wee leg up in the flogger world by mentioning Brummy and sticking it to the Tattle. Just when I thought the world of influencers couldn’t get any more vapid.
Just seen some of her stories, she thinks putting tattle in the title linked her to here?! Wtf 😂 she also said a thread has been started on her and everyone's calling her a dumb bint! Funny, just searched Her, there's nothing! 😂

Reactions: 4
So basically she wants to be well known enough that brands approach her so she makes money from selling to us, well known enough to promote affiliate links, well known enough to get sent freebies and free holidays, well known enough to enable her to quit her professional job, however, she doesn't want to receive any criticism regarding her new job performance. How unrealistic to have a large following and expect no criticism, only expect to receive arse kissing. They just like to use us for the money and get adorned with praise. Well tough. I'm so thankful for this site as I only watch YouTube and have nobody in real life to discuss the things I watch with and how they have changed or are great etc. You can't leave comments on their platforms as it gets deleted and blocked. This site is freedom of speech and on a different part of the internet to them so they need not look if they don't want to. How annoying that they only want to be liked and are annoyed if anybody DARES not to gush over them. I'm extremely glad not to be in their vapid world.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have just unfollowed her saying she gets her hubby and manager to read on here for her childrens safety was the last straw. Why would her children safely ever be in question on a site like this? It's basically a place to come to moan about people who get Paid to entertain which is when it boils down to it, is what YT is an entertainment platform.
There are sites for people to go to witch and moan about soaps, movies and actors doesn't mean any of these people or there children are at risk because of a good moan! I used to love her but her YouTube content has got filled with #ad and she is now so far up her own arse it's ridiculous!

Reactions: 12
But guys I am just normal 41 year old chubby women from Birmingham who likes a 3 for 2 and the next sale just like you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But guys I am just normal 41 year old chubby women from Birmingham who likes a 3 for 2 and the next sale just like you 😂
I’m a 41 year old woman from Birmingham and I hate next lol and daily shopping in the £ shop, and reality tv! Oh and I can’t afford to go to New York, Paris and Florida all in one year! Yes Emma, she are soooo much like me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m a 41 year old woman from Birmingham and I hate next lol and daily shopping in the £ shop, and reality tv! Oh and I can’t afford to go to New York, Paris and Florida all in one year! Yes Emma, she are soooo much like me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: 1
It boils my blood because I’d bet anything she reads gossip sites/articles about the Kardashians and the Real Housewives of Whereverthefuck. Why is this site any different? We’re not being cruel. We’re discussing those who put themselves out on a public platform.

Reactions: 11
It boils my blood because I’d bet anything she reads gossip sites/articles about the Kardashians and the Real Housewives of Whereverthefuck. Why is this site any different? We’re not being cruel. We’re discussing those who put themselves out on a public platform.
She doesn’t view it that way, she is obviously a person that takes everything to heart. She is currently setting up her own downfall with her comments and behaviour, oh and blatant lies!

Reactions: 2
Of all the influential people she could have chosen. Sounds like the dullest dinner party ever 😴
566CE4BF-F492-4260-B216-E366ADAA6200.jpeg

• Wow
I wonder how long she will keep vlogging surely she can't get close to 50 and still be doing this but at least then her children can tell her to get a life when she tries to feature them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been reading but not posting as it’s all been said already, but honestly the kids safety comment has annoyed me... her kids are old enough to be having internet safety lessons at school now (mine does) the advice given at school will be conflicting with what she does - share her kids pics online with complete strangers! And for what - free tat and holidays where the phrase ‘making memories’ gets banded around but those memories are coming at your children’s expense.

I’ve said (and read) similar on the MOFOD thread.

I do sometimes get a bit of jealousy seeing the holidays that I could no way afford, but then I think would I be prepared to sell my kids life on the internet to pay for it? No chance!
I can put a picture of her on my private Instagram and when she asks me who I can see it, I can tell her who every single person is that can see it or has liked it. I don’t want her to have to feel like she has to gurn for the camera every time I take a pic, if she tells me she doesn’t want her photo taken I respect that (even if sometimes I really want to take a nice photo of her!)

Reactions: 12
She’s pimping the kids out for money. They’re the only ways she’s the smallest bit relatable

If he does, it’s because he has been ordered to by ‘er indoors’. He even has to run off to the car for a sneaky fag! She might as well put him on a lead & walk him round the park with poor little Lucy. I swear that miserable looking creature has her name on a waiting list for The Dog’s Trust - praying she’ll be rehomed soon....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he does, it’s because he has been ordered to by ‘er indoors’. He even has to run off to the car for a sneaky fag! She might as well put him on a lead & walk him round the park with poor little Lucy. I swear that miserable looking creature has her name on a waiting list for The Dog’s Trust - praying she’ll be rehomed soon....
Steven smokes? I never would have guessed that. How do you know?

I agree about Lucy the dog - I’ve never seen a dog so miserable. Must be all the candle fumes, shed be best friends with Henry Hinch

Reactions: 6
I dare say he does it to calm his nerves & get away from the loud voices. They live on the same road as me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And she needs to be more careful if she wants to go back to teaching. Doing a dance in her underwear in front of the mirror- regularly- come on! Not a good idea.
I’ve never understood the need to do this to be honest. Who in there right mind does this on the Internet. Goodness knows what the mums at the school gate or the teachers must think? It’s not cool and it doesn’t promote positive body image.
It’s cheap and pathetic

OK so I’ve just seen the Instastory *Hi Stephen and Paul the momager *waves* hope your OK 👌 ☺
So she needs to get Stephen to read here for the children’s safety? I don’t understand. A lot of the comments here are observations from the stuff Brummy has posted?
If you were that concerned for your children’s safety you wouldn’t vlog with your kids full stop, let alone broadcast what after school clubs they do, picture them in there school uniform, tell us when and where you are going on holiday/day trips etc before they happened surely that is far more concerning to the kids safety? I never will or can understand why youtubers do this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.