Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Yep!
All the Tingo's from yesterday!
She's been busy. I don't know about "Summer Nights" - in Babs case it's more like "Tattle Nights"
That's great inspiration for another parody 😁

"Tattle night's"

🎵Tattle reading had me a blast
Tattle scrollin' I do so fast
Found some cowbags crazy for me
The IC20, rude as can be
Spend my days slobbing away
But oh, then those tattle night's

Oh wella, wella, wella, ooh!

Tell us more tell us more
Can you fit in that bra?
Why's your ego so large?

Ah ha, ah ha, ah ha...

Thick eyeshadow, look like a tramp
Bought a puppy, contents got crap
I saved Stes life, when he nearly drowned
His tinned mash was never found

Tattle cunts, somethings begun
But uh oh my tattle night's

Oh wella, wella, wella, ooh!

Tell us more, tell us more
Why is your hair so bright?
Tell us more, tell us more
Does Ste put up a fight?

Smash his face, smash his face, smash his face yeah..

I call my Babette's my Insta friends
Jump every bandwagon just for the trends
My clothes all fit in size 18
I'm not a narc, ya know I'm a kween

Tattle read
Ad, block, delete
My sad life and tattle nights

Why d'ya favour your girl?
Does Ste sleep in a cell?🎵

That's all I got for now cba to do all the verses 😂
Right I better stop procrastinating and actually go for a run now 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Lakajo

Chatty Member
So she’s had a busy afternoon organising her Christmas mugs? Well I’ve had a busy day looking after terminally ill people you fucking ignorant, privileged wank stain.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Shes slipped up in her stories this am... "when PUS comes in to get ready for work"....totally not sleeping in the bedroom with her just uses that room as a storage space for his shorts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

BonBon27

VIP Member
Her thought process about sparkly dresses…..

“Well look at that, it’s 1:30pm and I haven’t spent any money today. Uh oh. Better get online. Can’t go out, it’s pretend therapy day so no make up and joggers on so I look like I’m sad. Right, what’s left in the world for me to buy? It’ll be Christmas soon….mmm, jumpers, pyjamas, decorations…..ooooh sparkly dresses. YEEEESS. A try on reel with all the Babettes telling me how hot I look. Love it. Right let’s just click dem dresses all in my basket, don’t worry about the fit, I’ll put a belt on them all anyway. Can wear my fugly boots or the world’s grossest shoes with them, my Mickey vagina bag will look lovely, got 38 sparkly hair bands already but can go on Claire’s and look for more. Right, size 18. All of them MUST be a size 18. Who cares if my belly bulges, my cracking rack falls out (waheey, treat for the lads if my bloody amazing boobs fall out) or I can’t zip them up…..I must be able to tell my followers they can get them in a size 18. None of my followers are a different size. And anyway they’ll only see the front, as I walk to and from the camera and swish the dress about a bit. I’ll make up a poem….what rhymes with sparkle? Or glitter? Mmmm….I’ll Google. Or I could talk about being over 40 but still wearing sparkles. YES. No one else will think they can wear them over 40 but I’ll tell them. Lovely. Right. Express delivery so I can ignore the kids over the weekend and film that. Brilliant. Glad I’ve got PayPal, don’t want to get off the sofa to get a card.
Reels for da win. Can put it out right before my AD for baby rattles next week. Only advertise things that are relevant to my life. Obvs. Oooh will need to tell Ste to throw away some shoes from his bedroom/cupboard so I can shove the dresses in there after the reel. They won’t fit and I won’t be happy in them but to hell with getting off the sofa and going to the post office to send them back. Can’t. Be. Arsed. Phew, that was 15 minutes hard werk there. Better get another tin of Christmas chocolates from under the sofa. Treat myself. I’m worth it. I loves meeeee.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Baboff

I just don't understand her.
I find her fucking abhorrent but today she tipped me over the edge.
I couldn't give a shit about her tits. I have an eating disorder - I struggle to look in the mirror and her arrogance and obsession with herself is fucking sickening. I tell my kids how beauty comes from within. I tell them how they are so much more than what they see in a mirror. I make sure they know that life is about living and doing and being kind.

And that self obsessed vain dick is asking her kids to take a picture of her cleavage for the gram - because strangers validating her tits is what life is all about. I pity her.
True confidence comes with not giving a shit what people think about your looks. Confidence is being happy in your skin and her desperate attempts for compliments from faceless strangers screams of neediness.

Take your tits and your body confidence and just be a better person Emma.

If you need validation from strangers on a social media app then you need to take a long hard look at yourself

What is the purpose of her page
She doesn't give guidance about her therapy journey
She doesn't give tips on days out in her local area
She doesn't give handy parenting tips
She isn't relatable
She isn't a size 18
It's a space for Emma to eye fuck the camera and prance about being a narcissistic knob head with no come backs.... because if challenged then you are a troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

BonBon27

VIP Member
Hiiiiiii Babs! Yes we think your house is tiny. Yes you fill it with too much crap. Yes we judge you. No we don’t think your home is happy, we think you rule it with your moods and demands.

Bu the way I hope you’re filming something today because you look like a grotto threw up on you and it’s November 8th FFS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
A Lot on!
A Lot on?
Babs. The ONLY thing you ever have a lot of on is awful eyeshadow, cheap clothes and bad yellow hair dye 🤮

Jeez! She is the kween of making a fucking mountain of a molehill isn't she!?

And how unimpressed about Steve's bday meal is she? 🤣🤣🤣 Obviously cos it's with the Conways who hate her and its not ALL about Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Sorry not posted sooner guys I’ve just taken too much on board this weekend. So much that none of you could even imagine how much,

I got the Christmas decorations out, opened a parcel and now I’m watching a film. Aren’t weekend suppose to be the time you rest?! It’s just so intense.

Also off to Disney again soon are you Emma? You sad fuck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Tell me there is nothing wrong with you and you like therapy as it’s all about YOU without telling me 🤔🙄
This is exactly why it angers me and I refrain from saying too much,,,,, but if she can go 5 weeks without therapy, she doesn't need therapy! She is purely just paying somebody to validate her, massage her ego and tell her she is right in all the things she thinks, says and does! Utter twat!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Memmy

VIP Member
I'm loving the comments on the wardrobe post. Somebody has commented underneath Toby & Roo's comment about how they're basically shit and the bottoms of the draws bow after a while 🤣🤣🤣 And a simple Google shows they need reinforcing 🤣🤣🤣

'Wardrobe Gate' is pending
She'll be sat inside that Pax System having a meltdown before the week is out 🤣👍🙌👏
Babs, the pit and the wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Okay, who has trained that puppy to bark every time she does a story? What genius. Send us your address and we will send you all the things.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Mrswafte

Shes had a busy afternoon… organising her christmas mugs LOL!!!

How anyone with a job can follow this moron and not find her rage inducing is beyond me!

• Heart
  • Angry

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Poor taste reply really about Xmas. What if you've lost your Mum? 🙄
Like me. My Mum died very suddenly and unexpectedly from an AAA. Onset of pain to her gone - 10 days. 10 years ago and Christmas is extremely hard without her. How Louise Pentland didn't throat punch BABS for telling her to "shut up/stop talking about your dead Mum", I'll never know. Grotesque, unempathetic woman.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Only a few hours til the Reel showing her going to bed in her Halloween PJ's and waking up in her Christmas ones 🤦‍♀️🙄😣

• Haha
  • Heart