Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just imagine back to when we were 11 years old and if our mothers were sharing pictures of themselves publicly to strangers to announce how great she thought her boobs looked
THIS ☝!!!
Hubs & I have both said we'd be mortified if our Mum's had behaved this way. I could NEVER EVER embarrass my children with what I post online, & I could NEVER EVER humiliate my lovely Husband with shenanigins like hers. That awful Knee Deep In Life is another one. The things they post, the cringe attempts at lame humour, chatting tit about anything & nothing, & posting pics of themselves in pants & bra, or even just pants. It's gross. Their kids' friends at senior school are going to be so aware, & mock/bully them, but these terrible Mum's don't think past the likes and comments because they have sad, empty lives and crave attention from strangers on the internet. They really should be ashamed of themselves.

She scrunches her nose up that much when she pretend smiles that her eyes disappear and look like piss holes in the snow! Also no Bab you don't have a cracking rack! You have humungous droopy boobs that you have squished with your arms! Get a properly fitted bra and move them up from your gunt because you look like a weeble!
.....and Erin does exactly the same. Learned from Mommy Dearest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What a precocious little madam TT was on the blog - Ethan bless his heart just wanted to hold Margot but didn't get a look in 😒

And a gifted show with the golden child? Just another days werk eh Babs? 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I just don't understand her.
I find her bleeping abhorrent but today she tipped me over the edge.
I couldn't give a tit about her tits. I have an eating disorder - I struggle to look in the mirror and her arrogance and obsession with herself is bleeping sickening. I tell my kids how beauty comes from within. I tell them how they are so much more than what they see in a mirror. I make sure they know that life is about living and doing and being kind.

And that self obsessed vain dick is asking her kids to take a picture of her cleavage for the gram - because strangers validating her tits is what life is all about. I pity her.
True confidence comes with not giving a tit what people think about your looks. Confidence is being happy in your skin and her desperate attempts for compliments from faceless strangers screams of neediness.

Take your tits and your body confidence and just be a better person Emma.

If you need validation from strangers on a social media app then you need to take a long hard look at yourself

What is the purpose of her page
She doesn't give guidance about her therapy journey
She doesn't give tips on days out in her local area
She doesn't give handy parenting tips
She isn't relatable
She isn't a size 18
It's a space for Emma to eye duck the camera and prance about being a narcissistic knob head with no come backs.... because if challenged then you are a troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
A thousand times better than the ones you sport now Bab!
When she writes things like “Dem” it actually pains my soul. Like a deep, raging, gut wrenching pang of utter fury. Grow the duck up Babs, it doesn’t make you cool or down with the kids. It makes you a bloody twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well Ste’s not going to give her one soooooo……🤷🏼‍♀️😂
I don't think Emma has ever had an orgasm. Ste's got what I call "3 pump vibes" and I reckon she'd be pretty prudish about foreplay. She is so obviously frustrated in her platonic sexless marriage, she spends to fill the void.

Even just standing still, not saying a word, dressed normally & breathing quietly embarrasses my 13 year old….can you just imagine how the Es will feel in a few years 😢
This is such an apt description of the embarrassment a parent cause a teen without doing a single thing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s actually unhinged. The plot has been lost. Someone find her marbles. Stage an intervention. Hide her phone. She thinks so much of herself when she is, in fact, an awful person and a massive tool.View attachment 844925
Her “crackin’ rack” as she says actually looks like a butt crack in that dress 🤢

A thousand times better than the ones you sport now Bab!
She looked like a bobblehead you stick on the dash of your car 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her “crackin’ rack” as she says actually looks like a butt crack in that dress 🤢

She looked like a bobblehead you stick on the dash of your car 🤪
I actually thought for a minute her head was photoshopped onto someone else's body but a bobble head is a good description! Also Erin in those photos, well done Babs for teaching her that awful scrunched nose smile, not a good look. And whilst I'm on one(not had breakfast yet so a little hangry 😂😂) how can Babs not see what a twit she looks in those hair bands when she sharing with a 10 year old, that one even looks tit on Erin! Right that's it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually thought for a minute her head was photoshopped onto someone else's body but a bobble head is a good description! Also Erin in those photos, well done Babs for teaching her that awful scrunched nose smile, not a good look. And whilst I'm on one(not had breakfast yet so a little hangry 😂😂) how can Babs not see what a twit she looks in those hair bands when she sharing with a 10 year old, that one even looks tit on Erin! Right that's it.....
They're becoming the Stacey Solomon of smiling. Constantly tempted to ask if they need their eyes testing as they look like their squinting, struggling to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok so she went to see Grease last night 🙄, should’ve twigged with the puppies being on display. But what happened to the Frocky Horror Show? That’s the one we’re waiting on 😂 that dress needs an outing Babs.

• Haha
So she bypassed Frocky Horror and presumably Disney on Ice...Grease, great for big E but wear the headband probably and stop with the nose scrunch. Neither cute or endearing!!!

Reactions: 15
That little Margot is wise beyond her years trying to bite Babs hair and pjs this morning!

• Haha
I’m so confused with how they’ve not watched The Nightmare Before Christmas until this year because it’s “too scary” yet last year the kids dressed as Sally and Jack and this year they’ve watched Hamilton and Grease with some very adult themes…they’re either toddlers or they’re not?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That little Margot is wise beyond her years trying to bite Babs hair and pjs this morning!
She wants to be careful though she’ll catch something

I’m so confused with how they’ve not watched The Nightmare Before Christmas until this year because it’s “too scary” yet last year the kids dressed as Sally and Jack and this year they’ve watched Hamilton and Grease with some very adult themes…they’re either toddlers or they’re not?
Do you think Babs is bending the truth? 😂

Reactions: 15
It infuriates me more than it should, that she gets gifted theatre tickets for basically do f*ck all, the only thing she promotes is bone idleness 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But Emma what do you mean in hindsight its good your kid was independent and knew what she wanted to wear, given you still pick her outfits out for her and dress her how YOU want?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.