Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluesilverfix25

Chatty Member
My god she’s such a martyr! She’s got a lot on today cowbags, new puppy, putting her Christmas decs up, a family meal and some PAX wardrobes coming (that they aren’t putting up themselves!)
Has this woman ever done a days work?! Try working for the NHS this last 18 months Babs and come back to me then saying you have a lot on 🔔🔚

• Heart
Reactions: 36

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I recently spent some time with someone like blabs and this sums them and her up perfectly
Jeez, that describes my Dad and Sister to a T.
I have nothing to do with my Sister since August, she said things that were unforgivable this time. My Husband couldn't believe it's taken me so long to cut her off. I was constantly making excuses for her appalling behaviour.
My Dad, I see now & again as a feeling of "duty". My Mum died 10 years ago, she was the best. I've two Brothers who aren't narcs, one is lovely (who lives near Babs 👀🙈), the other is an asshole but he lives abroad so I rarely see him 😂 my Dad is selfish, manipulating, & was snidily mentally mean to me growing up. He and my Sister are gaslighters and have no friends.

Don't know why I just spilled all that, but it was strangely cathartic 😂

Anyway, Babs is deffo a narc, & it's why she has no real friends & why Louise P binned her off, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
What happened with Louise and Emma??
Louise ended the friendship because she stated the sounds of Emma voice was now causing her intense migraines. But then Emma began stalking her, following her to B&M and pretending that they were filming together, shoving the camera in Louises face when she was just trying to look at the floor wipes. It got even worse - let’s just say at one point Stephen and Liam ended up in fisticuffs.
Eventually Louise had to file a restraining order against then. Very high profile case, surprised you didn’t read about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
Who puts their tree up now?!! If you’re so worried about being so ‘busy’, how about leave off the Xmas decorations til mid-December like normal people?
Having a puppy & a family meal is hardly busy & ‘overwhelming’ … she is so lazy & awful & self centered I can’t get over it!

Reactions: 34

Frankie75

VIP Member
So her ‘werking’ day today, will consist of finding her Christmas jumpers and washing them 🙄.
FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

Frankie75

VIP Member
“Stephen is working from home today, so he’s on Dad puppy watch.”

Babs, you’re at home EVERYDAY doing F*CK ALL, so why has Pus got to watch the puppy and work at the same time?!

Oh, and Babs, stop picking your eyes and fondling your armpits on camera, it’s gross 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Take it they haven't got room in the hobbit house for a crate* so poor Margot can stay at home for the half hour or so it will take Emma to drop the kids off get loads of attention at the school gate with her dog carrier? Give me strength!

*(I know not everyone agrees with crate training and it doesn't suit every dog, but honestly, where could they possibly put one if they wanted to?!)

The "having kids is so stressful and chaotic- it's just ker-razy around here" narrative is so at odds with her "I'm such an organisation obsessed control-freak with a spreadsheet for everything" narrative! She literally has no idea who she even is, let alone who she's trying to relate her content to!
Crating is one of the best things you can do for a puppy. They have their own space and very often will go in there by choice for quiet time away from the chaos of being poked, prodded, picked up, screeching etc., dogs need a private, quiet area of their very own. Crates also offer safety. She can put the puppy in a crate at bed time, when she does the school runs, & when she has to go shopping etc. Pups can't get hurt, chew things and choke, or chew wires and get electrocuted when they are safely ensconced in a crate. The only time a crate can be problematic is for older dogs that have trauma. A new puppy will know no different and get used to it in no time. Also perfect for, if you need somebody to look after your dog at their house (if you go away, for example) as the house will be strange to them, but not the crate, they'll feel safe and secure in it as it's familiar. A crate is a necessary purchase for a puppy, imo.

• Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Nobody reminded you puppies don’t sleep through the night Emma because you lied and said you were going to rescue a dog NOT get a puppy.

• Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
This carpet thing is totally mindboggling. Why why why why WHY have they done this?! It's one of the stupidest decisions they've ever made, and that's saying something.

• Haha
  • Heart

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
Someone who was as sensitive as this picture implies could NOT make a career on the Internet. I absolutely refuse to believe she, or any other influencer, can be that fragile. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure it can be hurtful and upsetting to read negative comments/get horrible messages. And she’s done very well portraying this “fragile” persona that allows her to set her “boundaries” IE not allow any comment that questions or doubts her. But she absolutely loves herself. Just look at the amount of times she’s on stories chatting boring shit, or how many photos of herself she posts when it’s completely unnecessary. It’s ridiculous.
I completely agree. I couldn’t think of anything worse than plastering myself across social media. Living in the same area I’ve encountered her more than once ‘in the wild’ - in various local shops more unfortunately in Copenhagen - and there is nothing shy or ‘fragile’ about her. She’s like a stompy, angry goblin.

• Haha

turndownthenoise

Why would she not change the carpet BEFORE a massive new wardrobe goes in? Surely it won’t be changed at all now?! Or when they do decide on a new carpet will pus cut it round the wardrobe 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Memmy

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

If you're tatty and you know it clap your boobs, flap flap

• Haha

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
“It cost a tenner”… what is she, fucking rain man? As if you’d remember how much an imaginary dress that you wore 25 years ago cost you 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
this comment on her latest YT vid though! wonder how long it'll take for babs to enforce her "boundaries" and this to be deleted...!

Screenshot_20211103_130739.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'm loving the comments on the wardrobe post. Somebody has commented underneath Toby & Roo's comment about how they're basically shit and the bottoms of the draws bow after a while 🤣🤣🤣 And a simple Google shows they need reinforcing 🤣🤣🤣

'Wardrobe Gate' is pending
She'll be sat inside that Pax System having a meltdown before the week is out 🤣👍🙌👏

• Haha