Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s had a busy afternoon organising her Christmas mugs? Well I’ve had a busy day looking after terminally ill people you bleeping ignorant, privileged wank stain.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Hadn’t heard of Emma drew so just looked her up. Omfg who the hell is this woman and why do people follow her?
So in that sense, yeah, you could say she’s like babs!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also checked out Emma Drew.

Is it a prerequisite of Insta that you have to wear a belt to hold up your boobs, have a gormless looking partner on do crap.shopping reels?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you know what would make that fireplace look better Bab? Get rid of all the plants and crap and light the bloody fire!! 🙄🙄
And the ugly pom poms

Did you clock how dirty that poor dog's lady bits are? Yellow stained fur from urine already. That pup is going to be a matted mess in a fortnight.
This is what will finally finish me trainwreck-watching anything of hers. I just can’t…not with a poor, innocent animal. 😰

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hadn’t heard of Emma drew so just looked her up. Omfg who the hell is this woman and why do people follow her?
So in that sense, yeah, you could say she’s like babs!
If you think that’s bad look at her thread in here with recent pics of her acrylic nails. We all thought the ones Babs got before Disney were hilarious, well Emma Drew has managed a whole other level of horrendous nails. Babs don’t give your puppy all that milk, please.

Reactions: 14
If you think that’s bad look at her thread in here with recent pics of her acrylic nails. We all thought the ones Babs got before Disney were hilarious, well Emma Drew has managed a whole other level of horrendous nails. Babs don’t give your puppy all that milk, please.
Ok this had to be a thing. Surely these type of influencers are successful because they make viewers feel better about their own lives and selves in comparison. I can believe that because sometimes people want relatable content just so they can say I relate but say I'm not quite that ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Does Emma realise that puppies have tiny bladders and need to wake in the night because of that?

Bloody useless.

Reactions: 20
And whhhhy is she going on about her ‘privates’ again?? 🤮🤮 that reel where she bleeping ZOOMED IN ON THEM - it’s so wrong. I don’t know where to begin. She makes me feel actually sick 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm bored of that puppy ( yes Babs it's puppy) already and Emma's childish giggle every time it moves

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In her stories this morning you can tell she cant be bothered with the puppy really, she’s annoyed that she doesn’t sleep through the night?! FFS!!
She really did only get the puppy for content and cant actually be bothered with her unless it ups her engagement. That puppy deserves so much better. And we DO NOT need to know she is licking her bum you stupid witch. Its not funny its gross, like you Emma.

Oh and duck off with Christmas you stupid bint. There are hundreds of families out there who will struggle to have any sort of Christmas due to job losses/Covid etc and you bleat on about your mum getting you a Disney mug for Christmas. Grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve just looked at Emma drew (thanks cowbags!) I cannot believe she I younger than me!!!! She looks about 5 years older than me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't see anything positive in what they've gained from that house move. (other than an ego from a fancier postcode). Everything looks like a massive downgrade.
Definitely preferred her other houses and I can't believe what they gave up at the last place to move, but this one would probably be perfectly adequate for them if she hadn't rammed it full of tat!

Reactions: 12
Lovely morning content of a dog licking it’s “privates” then immediately licking Babs’ chin

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And we already have talk of Margot licking her privates. Babs this is too weird - stop it.

Also Margot is definitely a cow bag - that bark this morning was a shut the duck up.

And why did no one tell her that it’s hard to get puppies to sleep through the night? Probably because you’ve already had a dog Emma? Or because you’re a 43 year old woman who should be able to conduct basic research before committing to getting a dog? I feel the regret is maybe creeping in.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Definitely preferred her other houses and I can't believe what they gave up at the last place to move, but this one would probably be perfectly adequate for them if she hadn't rammed it full of tat!
No this one will never be as good because the other house had a living room for the kids and Steven to sit in doing things Babs hates, while Babs could have the other living room to complete Netflix in

And we already have talk of Margot licking her privates. Babs this is too weird - stop it.

Also Margot is definitely a cow bag - that bark this morning was a shut the duck up.

And why did no one tell her that it’s hard to get puppies to sleep through the night? Probably because you’ve already had a dog Emma? Or because you’re a 43 year old woman who should be able to conduct basic research before committing to getting a dog? I feel the regret is maybe creeping in.
I don't think the name Margot will stick, it'll probably turn the Madge, Marge or Maggie quite quickly

Reactions: 15
In her stories this morning you can tell she cant be bothered with the puppy really, she’s annoyed that she doesn’t sleep through the night?! FFS!!
She really did only get the puppy for content and cant actually be bothered with her unless it ups her engagement. That puppy deserves so much better. And we DO NOT need to know she is licking her bum you stupid witch. Its not funny its gross, like you Emma.

Oh and duck off with Christmas you stupid bint. There are hundreds of families out there who will struggle to have any sort of Christmas due to job losses/Covid etc and you bleat on about your mum getting you a Disney mug for Christmas. Grow up!
I bloody knew she'd be moaning about her before she'd even been in the house a week! I know it was a while back now, but they Lucy as a puppy, so surely she was at least a little bit prepared for the up and down at night!? I know you can "forget", the same way you half "forget" how hard newborn babies can be, but really? Not prepared AT ALL. Or has Ste told her that he has an actual real job, and since hers is arranging Christmas mugs and watching tv, she can do the getting up? Honestly, our pup woke me more than my newborn baby ever did, it was an exhausting summer when we got him!

No this one will never be as good because the other house had a living room for the kids and Steven to sit in doing things Babs hates, while Babs could have the other living room to complete Netflix in

I don't think the name Margot will stick, it'll probably turn the Madge, Marge or Maggie quite quickly
Oh it's definitely not as good- they gave up a second reception room, a garage, that garden office thing, and a better sized garden. The house they live in would be better and more comfortable to live in without all the crap she has everywhere. She's made a small house positively claustrophobic!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.