Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esmeeee

Oh my god, oh my god, I’ve been willing her to wear that dress & she’s wearing it for a meal with the in-laws!?!? Day made 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

chipstick

VIP Member
Yikes. That is not a flattering dress. If all going out for dinner, who is with puppy? Can u leave a puppy that young alone for a few hours?
They're all coming to Emma's. She's whipped up something beautiful in the slow cooker and is really looking forward to hosting a dinner to honour her husband who will be the centre of attention.

🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Hareandbear

VIP Member
I’m calling a photo of the new puppy wearing dead Lucy’s pumpkin outfit they bought her for Hallowe’en amongst the selection of pics Babs will share on a Monday morning (wearing Christmas pjs)

• Sad
  • Wow

tahrah

"I could write something very touching about how dogs are earth angels and my heart is full. Which of course is completely true. But…

…also true is my boobs look great in this dress. And I’ve got a bit of lippy on so simply wanted a nice photo with my new baby " Babs

I think Babs might have the reverse form of body dysmorphia. Or maybe she is just a silly mindless cunt?

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Keeping the dog awake until bedtime?? Really?? Maybe I’m doing life all wrong but when ours was a puppy she slept when she slept! I never once kept her awake. Just let the dog be Babs, you can’t micro manage every single thing in the entire world. Hope that helps 😘

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She is purely using the "tiny bedroom" comment to justify addressing EVERYTHING we've said on here about the shitty idea of installing the big ugly wardrobes on top of the carpet and then changing the carpet afterwards 🤣🤣🤣
And here she goes again, passively aggressive blaming Steve for that decision. She's such a manipulative bitch towards him!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Well well well Cowbags!
Another 🎉🎉🎉 Tingo 🎉🎉🎉 to us. How many is that this week?
A few hours after were discussing her (lack of) Brummy accent she turns an Ad for Studio into a post about her beloved hometown and the Brummy versus Black Country accent and how people often mistake the two if they're not from The Midlands! 🤦‍♀️🙄 She couldn't be anymore obvious!

And Wet Claire is as much of an attention seeking bell end as Emma!!!! 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
She has such a busy day going to home bargains and deciding what Christmas jumper to wear!! What a life!!! She needs to listen to herself and really look hard at how she comes across. She is not relatable in any way, she pisses away her disposable income, she has absolutely no grasp of real life and a home/work life balance with a proper job. What a cretin she really is!!!!!

• Heart

Crumbling

New to this forum subject….. Please can someone explain WHY WHY WHY in every pictrue of the daughter she has her nose all scrunched up like she thinks it looks cute……
BTW IT DOESN‘T

• Haha

CCS

Goodness she is very triggered about this wardrobe carpet thing , its absolutely fascinating
I predict her flouncing off the gram for a couple of days

• Haha