Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here comes the Christmas crap, bloody hell Babs, there is 8 weeks (I think) till Christmas. She will be doing Easter content by mid November

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The seasonal change over of her hot cock stand with chocolates & tacky Xmas tat will take up 10 stories minimum. 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Here comes the Christmas crap, bloody hell Babs, there is 8 weeks (I think) till Christmas. She will be doing Easter content by mid November
Don't forget Valentine's, it's a very special day where everyone shares their love for Babs!

There is the reel we all knew was coming. The worst part of her repeating content is she doesn't even bother to re film it. Just shares the exact same stuff every year. So lazy!

Reactions: 21
Shes slipped up in her stories this am... "when PUS comes in to get ready for work"....totally not sleeping in the bedroom with her just uses that room as a storage space for his shorts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I haven't posted on here for ages but have been reading every so often... But after the cancelled holibob because of "Rog's poorlyness" and conveniently getting a puppa the same week, filming said puppas arse as it walks around the Hobbit house, expecting us to believe that the one time her dad comes to her house is the day he's come out of hospital (!) just so she can show off her new fur baby....and now I wake up to see the same crappy rehashed content of her going to bed with a witches hat and walking up decked out for Christmas!!!

Ahhh she's a lying, predictable and lazy cowbag!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is this Babs with a difference (honesty) or a mega slip up? Let’s see if there’s any digging (oneself out of a hole) to follow…
4E286781-C146-469B-98A0-982001123D2B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Why is she refering to Halloween as a season? It's one day Babs, or in your world 6 weeks, your favourite season is not Halloween.

• Heart
She’s crying with excitement over all the cute puppy brand work she’s going to get. Margot will have paid for herself by Christmas.

• Angry
There is the reel we all knew was coming. The worst part of her repeating content is she doesn't even bother to re film it. Just shares the exact same stuff every year. So lazy!
Just have to emphasise how important what you said is.
She doesn’t make new ones! Just keeps reposting the same thing. She is so lazy when this is supposed to be her job. It’s actually really arrogant, entitled and shows contempt too.

Did you actually see her pinch her eyes before her latest ‘crying’ episode?!! Omg she is forcing it out! She comes across as so unhinged. She’s totally unstable.

Also, please can we stop saying ‘puppa’ 🤢😩
It might be the worst thing she’s ever said!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t get how she has time to stay in bed in the mornings - with 2 young children and a new pup. My house is hectic. She is a lazy slob

Mariah Carey's is MUCH better! 🤶

Also, not being funny- IF Halloween is her favourite 'season' why doesn't she continue festivities for the Day of the Dead?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.