Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with Louise and Emma??
Louise ended the friendship because she stated the sounds of Emma voice was now causing her intense migraines. But then Emma began stalking her, following her to B&M and pretending that they were filming together, shoving the camera in Louises face when she was just trying to look at the floor wipes. It got even worse - let’s just say at one point Stephen and Liam ended up in fisticuffs.
Eventually Louise had to file a restraining order against then. Very high profile case, surprised you didn’t read about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I am not babfending but could the dog be a way of getting out the house. Giving her something to do- an idea from her therapy sessions! I am not a dog owner but I did know someone who was recommended to get a dog to give them something to focus on. Just an idea! 🤷‍♂️
God bless you for thinking kind thoughts 🙏

She’s a dick she’s bought the dog for content and likes

She couldn’t be arsed to go out for walks when Lucy was still okay so I don’t think this dog will be any different

although there may walks out in the hope people will stop her and comment because it’s a cute puppy

but even if no one does comment she will still fabricate amazing tales of “ Margot and me and the kindly old gentleman that stopped me to gush about my fur baby” or the time “tough looking sassy teens made me feel a bit wobbly till they complimented me on Margot”

I can see it all now
🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 21

She couldn’t be arsed to go out for walks when Lucy was still okay so I don’t think this dog will be any different

although there may walks out in the hope people will stop her and comment because it’s a cute puppy

but even if no one does comment she will still fabricate amazing tales of “ Margot and me and the kindly old gentleman that stopped me to gush about my fur baby” or the time “tough looking sassy teens made me feel a bit wobbly till they complimented me on Margot”

I can see it all now
🙃
She’ll be writing down these ideas as we speak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I seem to recall Louise inadvertently saying that her ‘sprinklerinos’ (Sprinkle of Glitter followers) didn’t like the collab vids with Babs & the way Katie Ellison was ‘bullied’ when the 3 of them did their Xmas present swaps, etc. Or if may have been Babs who responded to comments, apologising for coming across as overbearing & mean towards Katie. The fact that Louise & Katie still collab together speaks volumes.
Just gone back to see what happened on those videos and seems Katie and Louise have put their videos of the collab on private!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am not babfending but could the dog be a way of getting out the house. Giving her something to do- an idea from her therapy sessions! I am not a dog owner but I did know someone who was recommended to get a dog to give them something to focus on. Just an idea! 🤷‍♂️
the thing is, babs HAD a dog for many years - and that didn't encourage her to get out the house, improve her health OR give her something to focus on away from her phone or tv screen. theoretically, this is a valid argument, and could easily be an idea suggested by a therapist, but for babs, the reason she got a puppy is solely for content. she'll soon be moaning about the poor dog, just as she did with lucy - especially when she leaves it at home alone to go on a tat-buying haul, and returns to a destructed house, her dressing gowns soaked in dog pee and her beloved mugs smashed to pieces. she absolutely will not put the effort in - the puppy will provide content and babs will be totally involved when she can take cute photos or parade around with the dog in a sling on her hip for likes, but when the camera isn't on, all responsibility will be passed over to steve. babs doesn’t even have the patience to deal with her eight year old son, let alone an energetic, excitable tiny puppy, and she'll soon by eye rolling in exasperation at the camera, just as she does every time she's forced to spend time with ethan. she complained enough about lucy, who was elderly, subdued and slept most of the day - how she's going to handle toilet training, grooming and keeping up with the exercise demands of a lively puppy, i have absolutely no idea - especially when she made it very public that she HATED being a mum to toddlers, and the similarities between the two are undeniable!

we'll undoubtedly be shown photos of margot tomorrow dressed in lucy's pumpkin outfit - which babs kept hold of because she knew damn well they'd have a new dog by halloween, despite claiming otherwise - because it will create the perfect cutesy instaworthy photoshoot. babs will be FUMING when the puppy doesn't immediately comply with her demands to pose for the camera because it will mean she actually has to put effort into taking multiple shots. not like the kiddos, who are well trained to pose for photos - as we saw in the puppy reveal reel, and their willingness to say "margot" on demand. just like her children, that puppy will be expected to perform for the camera, put up with being dressed in stupid outfits for ads, and then be ignored the rest of the time. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Yeah I kind of appreciate it is for content. I feel so sorry for that puppy- or should I say puppa 🤢. But I always try and see another side to what she shows but I think I'm being too kind. I hope Ste has the best seat in the house to watch the footy on his phone whilst everyone fusses around the dog* and her new pet! 😉🤣 *jokes

Yeah I kind of appreciate it is for content. I feel so sorry for that puppy- or should I say puppa 🤢. But I always try and see another side to what she shows but I think I'm being too kind. I hope Ste has the best seat in the house to watch the footy on his phone whilst everyone fusses around the dog* and her new pet! 😉🤣 *jokes
I'm think that this dog is mainly for content and Babs mental health. I think it is no secret that the last year or two she has really been struggling and I think a dog gives her companionship that humans just don't. I think Steve could've lived quite happily without another being to look after and would've preferred going on his 40th Birthday holiday abroad

Reactions: 13
ethan isn't even the issue! sure, he wakes up pretty early - a problem babs could easily solve if she didn't force him to stick to a toddler bedtime, but she doesn't want to because she loves the fact that ethan waking up early gives her an opportunity to share scathing, eye-rolling content about the poor boy - but in reality, it's babs who is awake from 5.30/6am every morning, filming stories from her stinking pit. she just loves any opportunity to moan. presumably she's complaining that she's going to wake up at 4.30am - which literally isn't a problem for anyone else, who will look at the clock and happily roll over for another hour of sleep - and the world will end. the clocks go back literally EVERY year - it's not a novel concept, ffs. she's dealt with it for 43 years, and survived. she could have planned ahead an delayed her bedtime, or simply bleeping deal with it - i'm sure she could easily waste an hour doomscrolling tattle! and if anything, it'll be the "puppa" who has her awake early - not ethan. does she really think that puppy is going to sleep all the way through the night?!

i'm glad tomorrow is the babbeth, or we'd spend the day inundated with stories like "i really want lunch but it's only 11am - but it's 12 o'clock really!" and "the kids should be going to bed now, because it should be 6pm - but it's only 5pm!" and then "i only had one hour in front of netflix because the kids went ot bed a whole hour later, but i can't force myself to stay awake til the clock says 8pm, so i'm going to bed at 7pm - because my body thinks it's 8pm!" she seems to cope perfectly fine with the time difference when she fucks off to florida, yet an hour different in the uk, and it's immediately over-dramatised as content. duck off babs. 🙄🙄
"Doomscrolling Tattle" 😂😂😂😂😂

It's the Inlaws who will have the puppy. This was from yesterday which makes me wonder if they travelled about on Friday with the new dog visiting everyone. I still don't believe yesterday happened the way she is telling it.
I don't believe it, either. They've had that pup for over a week already imo. It explains the lack of YouTube uploads, PUS's lame last minute Birthday celebrations and the rushed Warwick Castle visit. I reckon she got that pup from a follower, not a friend, & that's why Spain was cancelled, nothing to do with Rog, really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"Doomscrolling Tattle" 😂😂😂😂😂

I don't believe it, either. They've had that pup for over a week already imo. It explains the lack of YouTube uploads, PUS's lame last minute Birthday celebrations and the rushed Warwick Castle visit. I reckon she got that pup from a follower, not a friend, & that's why Spain was cancelled, nothing to do with Rog, really.
It does seem that the dog was the reason they didn't go on holiday, not her sick Dad. Why would you even use your sick Dad as an excuse if it wasn't the real reason. Just say we've rescheduled our holiday...fullstop

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
she’s maybe had the dog a few days, and allergy chat made a comeback a few days ago. 🕵🏻 Is she allergic to the dog? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

I can see it all now
🙃

That's not fair now, she posted many Instagram stories of her walketies shaking a poo bag at the children 💩😂🤦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Here endeth the Babbath. Let's prepare ourselves for the inevitable moaning about the "puppa" and the hard work involved, and the attempts to dig herself out of the bizarre web of untruths she's created with many, many tingos as she tries to address all our theories etc!

Only a few hours til the Reel showing her going to bed in her Halloween PJ's and waking up in her Christmas ones 🤦‍♀️🙄😣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Only a few hours til the Reel showing her going to bed in her Halloween PJ's and waking up in her Christmas ones 🤦‍♀️🙄😣
Will she treat us to writing on the wobbly chin action? Will there be a poll of how early is too early to put up the tree? Will be the poor puppy be in a Christmas jumper? Will she order a hot chocolate she doesn’t actually like? Will it be 6 or 12 mince pies for her mid morning snack? Will the cupboard of dreams be changed to festive mugs? So excited to see what treats she has lined up!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.