Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice wardrobe, shame about the carpet .

Story of her life ...nice dog shame about its owner 🀣.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
She paid for someone to put it together. Clearly didn't want to run the risk of Stephen getting stuck in this one too and permanently living in it.
I'm waiting for a single door one to have a pulled down bed in, premier inn style for Steve ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just stay home right?? The new puppy means you just stay home. No need to go to a garden centre, in early November, purely for festive Insta pictures. No need. Just basically sums up how sad their lives are. At the very least you could leave someone at home and use a selfie stick!
That puppy doesn’t need to be in a sling, over stimulated, out in the world. Babs looks like a tool. A dog is not a baby FFS.
Nail on the head. Sad, empty lives - so no content. Well, no NEW & DIFFERENT content, anyway. The repeats on her Insta are as regular as the repeats on the BBC at Christmas. So this puppy is very sadly a prop for content purposes, which is why it was bought so quickly after Lucy died. BABS is the type who'd remarry in 6 weeks if Stephen passed away. Things, whether inanimate or living, are easily replaced in BABS world. There are two things BABS truly loves - herself, & online attention and validation from strangers. Her Dad, anyone? No mention of extremely poorly Roger since the puppy landed at CASA BABS πŸ˜‘

• Heart
So when she gets new carpet , the edging will be around the wardrobe? How does that even work?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are you boring Emma? Yes!
Are you a twit? ALSO YES!

How many times are we going to have this same kind of story telling from you about the poo carpet and the pax wardrobes! She is manic with the slightest little but of activity isn't she!? God help us all if she ever actually does ANYTHING remotely interesting or exciting in her life!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
But she hasnt mentioned it since & from saturdays stories she implies Stephen is building them.
Ah, but don't forget she implied PUS was painting the hallway, too - & it turned out that was a tradesman, too (the very same tradesman who painted it originally before they lived there, remember πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

If she could make love to the wardrobe she would???? Bizarre, bizarre, bizarre!! Shag your husband love then you wouldn't be this bizarre

And I see she has admitted someone came and built it for them
Yes! She's sexually aroused by the wardrobes because it's given her πŸ˜΄πŸ’€fest content for a YouTube vlog - organising her new wardrobes and dressing table/makeup station πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ At least the puppy can have a break from unpaid animal labour πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
Why does she think anyone is interested in her new wardrobe? I wouldn't even tell my extended family if I got new furniture, because why would they be interested in the basics of my home?

She literally has no content left to give, get yourself back to a real job a Bab!

• Heart
She's said it a few times, including this morning, that they've paid someone to build them.View attachment 853391
Urgh it doesn't even go floor to ceiling!! That's not a fitted wardrobe. Why are they doing IKEA all the time if they're so rich they can afford a new puppy at the drop of a hat? AND no it wouldn't take two average people weeks to build, it would only take them weeks because Stevie Wicks would've been doing it alone while Babs was completing Netflix

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Urgh it doesn't even go floor to ceiling!! That's not a fitted wardrobe. Why are they doing IKEA all the time if they're so rich they can afford a new puppy at the drop of a hat? AND no it wouldn't take two average people weeks to build, it would only take them weeks because Stevie Wicks would've been doing it alone while Babs was completing Netflix
STEVIE WICKS!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (As in Wickes, the DIY store, right?) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€βš°πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
STEVIE WICKS!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (As in Wickes, the DIY store, right?) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€βš°πŸ˜…
Yes the DIY store. I imagine this is Steve's drag name and he wears a long floral floaty dress with a huge belt up to his boobs filled with tools

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hiiiiiii Babs! Yes we think your house is tiny. Yes you fill it with too much crap. Yes we judge you. No we don’t think your home is happy, we think you rule it with your moods and demands.

Bu the way I hope you’re filming something today because you look like a grotto threw up on you and it’s November 8th FFS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Hiiiiiii Babs! Yes we think your house is tiny. Yes you fill it with too much crap. Yes we judge you. No we don’t think your home is happy, we think you rule it with your moods and demands.

Bu the way I hope you’re filming something today because you look like a grotto threw up on you and it’s November 8th FFS.
Yes we've probably for a wardrobe tour and reveal and organisation video to look forward to

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.