Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly why it angers me and I refrain from saying too much,,,,, but if she can go 5 weeks without therapy, she doesn't need therapy! She is purely just paying somebody to validate her, massage her ego and tell her she is right in all the things she thinks, says and does! Utter twit!
She reminds me of my sister in law who was excited and happy to have a high score on post natal depression 🤨

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Her bleeping hints for freebies are gross... popsy drop their party wear tomorrow all the glitter and our babs wants in for free

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Never known anyone either sleep, eat or watch TV for their job, insane she views daily 'tasks' as such!
I'm self employed and work predominantly from home. I have had a very slack week this week, needed after a pretty intense few weeks, and am making the most of it. I had a really good clean through and sort out Monday, caught up with all my admin yesterday. Yesterday I thought I'd have a lazy day, and although it was nice, today I've had to get off my ass and do something (long dog walk, went into town to see an exhibit and treat myself to lunch) because I'd have been bored doing that 2 days on the bounce. How can this be her whole life??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone else noticed that her nose and huge nostrils look like a penis? She really is a knobhead! 😂😂😂
It’s definitely getting bigger, it’s taking over her face, must be growing because of all the bullshit she sprouts 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She has an alcoholic bulbous nose I’d say . That poor puppy having to smell her i these stinky pj’s as well must think there’s smoked kippers cooking In there 🤮. Also
Did babe name the dog or did anyone in the family get a say on her name?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Has anyone else noticed that her nose and huge nostrils look like a penis? She really is a knobhead! 😂😂😂
Looks like she's been crying? Is she buying herself lots of sequin dresses to cheer herself up? Is that what the therapist told you to do Babs?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The irony of Babs gushing about the Netflix series Maid, a series which is focused on domestic violence, given her history of "joking" about DV 🙄🙄

Calling a pre tingo for when she finishes it about how her ex who didn't like her hair up/down/yellow or whatever bleeping story she uses and how she was lucky to evade further abuse etc.. she has no clue. She will make it all about her obviously when in reality she's never lived through DV or abuse/assault and can't comprehend what that would be like.

Btw thanks for the love on the song cowbags 🥰 I couldn't let that one go without a parody, the title was too good for inspiration 😘 I did my run 😁 Babs could learn a thing or two from us about productivity!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
my heart breaks for ethan. the poor kid loves animals - to the point he dreams of working with them in the future - and essentially witnessed lucy's death, yet babs clearly bought margot for erin - "you got your baby!" - and has no intention of encouraging erin to share the puppy with her brother - presumably no reward box tat treat for her this week! all ethan wanted was to hold their new pet, yet he was brushed aside as erin took centre stage.

then babs takes erin out to the theatre - sure, it was a gifted trip, but she managed to spend the whole evening alone with the gden child, unlike when she forces herself to spend the day with ethan, and has to drag claire along to cope. 😔

and that photo of babs and erin is Awful. taken from a high angle, obviously, with the mimicked scrunch-nose smile, the one-leg-in-front-of-the-other pose with the obligatory hand-on-fake-waist. erin is TEN, ffs and babs has already taught her that appearance is everything - and that she needs to pose in photos to appear as skinny as possible - in that respect, it scares me how incredibly thin erin is. sure, it may just be her natural body type, but equally - as someone who has anorexia - it is concerning how much emphasis babs places on appearance and size, and the fact that the kids are obviously absorbing that crap. i really hope the fact that erin is so tiny is not indicative of something far more worrying. it just goes to show what total bullshit babs' "body confidence" crap is when THIS is the impact she's having on her child. the fact she blatantly uses filters despite claiming she doesn't must confuse the kids, as she appears totally differently in photos than she does in real life. and those "inevitable wobbles as she gets older"? duck the "wobbles", i'd be far more concerned about the impact your behaviour is having on your daughter NOW, and the impact that will have on her future - whether it's bullying from other kids, body image issues or worse. 😔

and as for the thin strapped dress over a top that babs claimed is "her own style", she obvs stole that from erin. just another cringe attempt at "twinning" with her ten year old daughter - and don't even get me started on that headband. 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The irony of Babs gushing about the Netflix series Maid, a series which is focused on domestic violence, given her history of "joking" about DV 🙄🙄

Calling a pre tingo for when she finishes it about how her ex who didn't like her hair up/down/yellow or whatever bleeping story she uses and how she was lucky to evade further abuse etc.. she has no clue. She will make it all about her obviously when in reality she's never lived through DV or abuse/assault and can't comprehend what that would be like.

Btw thanks for the love on the song cowbags 🥰 I couldn't let that one go without a parody, the title was too good for inspiration 😘 I did my run 😁 Babs could learn a thing or two from us about productivity!
We make a great team 🤣🤣👏👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her thought process about sparkly dresses…..

“Well look at that, it’s 1:30pm and I haven’t spent any money today. Uh oh. Better get online. Can’t go out, it’s pretend therapy day so no make up and joggers on so I look like I’m sad. Right, what’s left in the world for me to buy? It’ll be Christmas soon….mmm, jumpers, pyjamas, decorations…..ooooh sparkly dresses. YEEEESS. A try on reel with all the Babettes telling me how hot I look. Love it. Right let’s just click dem dresses all in my basket, don’t worry about the fit, I’ll put a belt on them all anyway. Can wear my fugly boots or the world’s grossest shoes with them, my Mickey vagina bag will look lovely, got 38 sparkly hair bands already but can go on Claire’s and look for more. Right, size 18. All of them MUST be a size 18. Who cares if my belly bulges, my cracking rack falls out (waheey, treat for the lads if my bloody amazing boobs fall out) or I can’t zip them up…..I must be able to tell my followers they can get them in a size 18. None of my followers are a different size. And anyway they’ll only see the front, as I walk to and from the camera and swish the dress about a bit. I’ll make up a poem….what rhymes with sparkle? Or glitter? Mmmm….I’ll Google. Or I could talk about being over 40 but still wearing sparkles. YES. No one else will think they can wear them over 40 but I’ll tell them. Lovely. Right. Express delivery so I can ignore the kids over the weekend and film that. Brilliant. Glad I’ve got PayPal, don’t want to get off the sofa to get a card.
Reels for da win. Can put it out right before my AD for baby rattles next week. Only advertise things that are relevant to my life. Obvs. Oooh will need to tell Ste to throw away some shoes from his bedroom/cupboard so I can shove the dresses in there after the reel. They won’t fit and I won’t be happy in them but to hell with getting off the sofa and going to the post office to send them back. Can’t. Be. Arsed. Phew, that was 15 minutes hard werk there. Better get another tin of Christmas chocolates from under the sofa. Treat myself. I’m worth it. I loves meeeee.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I want to see a realistic actual sequins dress try on of #size18 from various shops so that it's relatable and we 'the people' get to see what sizes are better for bigger boobs/hips/thighs. Not the quick shot of 'here's a dress from asos, size 18' taken from fookin roof height. It doesnt matter if they don't all fit or don't all look amazing, that.would.be.the.point. And show us the size tags, wash labels, prices...

There another job sorted for you ☺

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.