Brummy Mummy #89 A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It cost a tenner”… what is she, bleeping rain man? As if you’d remember how much an imaginary dress that you wore 25 years ago cost you 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
“It cost a tenner”… what is she, bleeping rain man? As if you’d remember how much an imaginary dress that you wore 25 years ago cost you 🙄
I refuse to believe 1996 was 25 years ago. It was only 10 and will always be "only 10" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nah Emma , you never went anywhere near the Dome, they wouldn't have let you in wearing your Estate Agent attire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Interesting, Bab interacted more with the pup this morning than her kids all week 🙄. Well done Margot for forcing her to cut short her dawn ramblings 👏👏👏.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she mentally ok? She deems it ok to put it out there for over 100k people that her thong made her bum red raw?

Wow, a new low for her. Her poor kids are going to be so humiliated

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The puppy doesn’t like her talking “to the people”

1. It’s definitely a cowbag, or planted by a cowbag 👏🏻👏🏻
  2. “The people” - that’s a mighty downgrade for the fawning babettes
  3. It’s ok “the people” can probably cope without this inane drivel, it’s not like you’re imparting any wisdom (ever)
As others have said, grow up Emma - you have no idea how privileged you are.
I’m willing Margot to go for her throat…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nope you never had it in the first place. View attachment 842608
That’s at least £20 worth of absolute landfill tat there. No use to anyone, won’t be passed on, can’t be recycled. She could have spent that £20 on food to donate to a food bank, or bought some sausage rolls and teas for homeless people, or put it in a charity pot. But nope. She spends it on absolute crap because she needs to have “things” to make her feel like her life is worthwhile. twit.

Reactions: 27
ACDFA01B-EB5A-4A19-AB4E-878867679A47.jpeg

Tell everyone you want a baby without actually telling anyone that you want a baby.
I wouldn’t buy any of this crap for an actual baby, let alone a bloody dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor bleeping dog, it’s just a content furbaby pure and simple…..I’m only here for watching it destroy everything ankle height in the hobbit house 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 842648
Tell everyone you want a baby without actually telling anyone that you want a baby.
I wouldn’t buy any of this crap for an actual baby, let alone a bloody dog.
I find it sad. I think she's longing to rewind time, not just to the 90s but to when her kids were small. In the mean time she's making her self more miserable and missing the present by for example sitting in the car having a strop instead of relishing the opportunity to make new memories

Reactions: 16
Why is she having a PSL when she's already declared that it's Christmas, that is so last "season" Emma 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So if she has gaps in her mug cupboard ( unlikely), why not fill out them with her own mugs? Is it because they're cheap and naff? She's no Emma Bridgewater is she? More Emma Babshitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.